Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New BTC-Randomizer (Bitcat.ch Randomizer)  (Read 2967 times)
xyu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 07:18:36 PM

Ok. I think, I should change rules. When I was creating this randomizer my initial intention was to make sponsor's downline more deep, but in the same time give to a user a chance not to pay for his sponsors (this may be good if user don't have referrals).
What about this scheme:
1. When user sign ups he pays 25% for 1st lvl sponsor, 15% for 2nd and 10%  for 3rd (same way as old bitcoin radomizer) other 50% split in two parts each 25% and then it goes to random users.
2. Second round starts only if you balance have more than 0.6 BTC from your random and referral's income. ROI for new round is 150% meaning that you keep 50% from your income, other part goes to your referrals and random users in the same proportion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yuusha

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 07:23:56 PM

I dunno, I think it's good the way it is, with the exception of the rounds. I think they should be removed altogether, as they are only confusing. You should just get paid by your referrals when they sign up, there is no need to constantly take everyone's money and move it up the pyramid. With the whole rounds thing, all the money in the system will eventually be owned by user #1, everyone else will lose out in the end. I honestly don't see the point.
xyu

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 07:42:13 PM

I dunno, I think it's good the way it is, with the exception of the rounds. I think they should be removed altogether, as they are only confusing. You should just get paid by your referrals when they sign up, there is no need to constantly take everyone's money and move it up the pyramid. With the whole rounds thing, all the money in the system will eventually be owned by user #1, everyone else will lose out in the end. I honestly don't see the point.

Nope, it wouldn't.  If user takes 50% of the round then his 1st lvl sponsor will only get 12% of initial round cost, 2nd lvl - 3,7%, 3nd lvl - 2.5%
Yuusha

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 08:13:07 PM

Nope, it wouldn't.  If user takes 50% of the round then his 1st lvl sponsor will only get 12% of initial round cost, 2nd lvl - 3,7%, 3nd lvl - 2.5%
The wealth moves upwards. For every round, wealth is moved three steps up. It doesn't matter if the sponsors only get 12%, 3.7% and 2.5%, the money they get only goes towards paying the next round fee, leading to the money moving up to that members sponsor, who in turn uses the money to pay his round fee, which moves up to his sponsor... until it reaches a dead end: the guy at the top. All money will, in time, move to user #1.

When does a round end in the current system? When 120% ROI has been achieved?
xyu

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 08:28:55 PM

The wealth moves upwards. For every round, wealth is moved three steps up. It doesn't matter if the sponsors only get 12%, 3.7% and 2.5%, the money they get only goes towards paying the next round fee, leading to the money moving up to that members sponsor, who in turn uses the money to pay his round fee, which moves up to his sponsor... until it reaches a dead end: the guy at the top. All money will, in time, move to user #1.

Suppose, we have 10 levels, the first level - the guy at the top, 10th level - guys at the bottom, we wouldn't take random payments for consideration for now. So, if guys at bottom have placed 10 btc then guys on the 9th level would get 10btc, guys on 8th - 5, guys on 7th - 2.5 and so on, each level keeps 50% btcs, so all wealth couldn't be moved to the one guy at the top.

But, yeah, after seeing how it goes at live, I'm starting thinking that I should have chosen the same way old randomizer worked
Dragonlord

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 11:16:07 PM

Suppose, we have 10 levels, the first level - the guy at the top, 10th level - guys at the bottom, we wouldn't take random payments for consideration for now. So, if guys at bottom have placed 10 btc then guys on the 9th level would get 10btc, guys on 8th - 5, guys on 7th - 2.5 and so on, each level keeps 50% btcs, so all wealth couldn't be moved to the one guy at the top.

But, yeah, after seeing how it goes at live, I'm starting thinking that I should have chosen the same way old randomizer worked

Which may trigger a new round in the next level up, which may trigger a new round in the next level up, which may trigger a new round in the next level up... Until after a few rounds everything most ends up at the first level!

Or am I missing something here?

I have now turned autorotation off. I have already lost .5 btc to this "feature".  Angry
xyu

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 12:09:03 PM

Which may trigger a new round in the next level up, which may trigger a new round in the next level up, which may trigger a new round in the next level up... Until after a few rounds everything most ends up at the first level!

Or am I missing something here?

I have now turned autorotation off. I have already lost .5 btc to this "feature".  Angry

As I can see from your profile you've only played one round, and both of your incomes were made from 2nd and 3rd round of their users, so I don't understand how can you have lost 0.5 btc, because you have actually gained from this feature. 

But, anyway, seems like this scheme is not what everyone expect, so I think i should remove rounds completely.
IIOII
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 01:10:36 PM

Just keep the game simple, so everybody knows directly how it works without simulating a distribution model.

More simple = more transparent = more people play.
pist0la

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 12:29:05 PM

I got into this yesterday, feel free to use my ref url: http://rand.bitcat.ch/?ref=270  Grin

I've got a little over .7 btc back already.

xyu, is there any way you can extend the transfer statistics to show more past transfers?
goebat

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2011, 10:49:12 AM

Anyone else having trouble loggin on to their randomizer account?

My Shapeways shop
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
FREE BTC every hour           |          More FREE BTC           |          Trade GH/s and mine BTC in the cloud           |          Scrypt cloud mining          |          Bitcoin Pyramid          |
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: