Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't forget to be more Patience - Hold more coins  (Read 2210 times)
drakewear322

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

platio.io

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

I don't agree in some point. You have to hold only those coins you consider will bring profit to you. But those ones don't grow you should sell.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:12:19 PM

Everyone are shouting here, and calling out for the next bull run and yet the market is still not responding for everyone's concern. The bull market is not showing any sign for the remaining 2 months of 2018, and this is why people are keep on panicking.

My golden advice to those who are still waiting for the bull run is that, don't forget to be more patience and always play long run. Do buy more good coins, hold more potential coins so when the bull comes, you have the chance to take more profit.

Let's be more positive in this market even if the situation is not in favor to us. Pump and dump are still on a roar, patience plays the best role to those hodlers, let's be more like them and just enjoy the current trend.

Your thinking is absolutely right at the present time. With the current market situation, calm is very important, it is the decisive factor for you to make a profit when the market rebounds on the exchange rate. And investing in potential crypto like XRP, BCH, XLM is the best action right now.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:34:09 PM

In investment we must be optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies, this is what makes me always patient to hold and buy as much as I can, buy when cheap prices like now are the right choice to get big profits.
I like your suggestion, very convincing.
What coins did you buy?
I'm not sure that 2019 will have a significant movement. except ETF is accepted.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:06:01 AM

In any investment, of course patience is the most important thing, moreover the current market condition is still red, we must have confidence that the market will recover soon so we can get the big profit as we expect.

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:59:08 AM

I am holding Bitcoin, stellar, Achain and some token i hope grow up next month like omnitude, kwhcoin, and investing new ico from indonesia lyfe.health thats developed by Founder of Indodax. Dont worry bullrun is coming.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:20:08 AM

Indeed, facing the red market today must be patient and keep holding each coin, this can prevent losses.
An opinion that is like reducing panic and confusion, by staying calm and patient, profits will side with you.

HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:23:39 AM

This time only patience can help them survive and pursue with electronic money, if easily discouraged and abandoned soon you will regret it next year. As predicted by many people, 2019 will be the year of altcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:59:11 AM

This time only patience can help them survive and pursue with electronic money, if easily discouraged and abandoned soon you will regret it next year. As predicted by many people, 2019 will be the year of altcoin.
Prediction is only an expression of people, even though he is an analyst, predictions are not necessarily true. we can only see the conditions of reality that occur in the market now. nothing much can be done besides holding our assets longer, if we don't want to accept losses.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:43:33 AM

Indeed, facing the red market today must be patient and keep holding each coin, this can prevent losses.
An opinion that is like reducing panic and confusion, by staying calm and patient, profits will side with you.
If you can control your emotions it will be a less panic to decide, each time you see downwards movement instead of selling it to panic why not buy more or if you don't have funds just stay away from the market for a while and leave everything in trust, patience will be the key factors to enjoy this market, when the bear stop the bull will start to show up and it will bring great joy to your investment.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

Prediction is only an expression of people, even though he is an analyst, predictions are not necessarily true. we can only see the conditions of reality that occur in the market now. nothing much can be done besides holding our assets longer, if we don't want to accept losses.

Absolutely, holding is the best way we could do in the midst of bearishness, even if the market has not shown any signs of stability, still we are visioning with the accurate predictions that can be differ by the last year outcome. And we must widen our patience even if it takes more longer to wait because we believe the massive conclusion.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:10:37 AM

After investing into anything we need to wait for patiently until our turn comes, we should not panic about the situation of the market because if you panic about the market then definitely you will lose value in the market. So we need to be very patient until the market starts recovering.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

There's nothing wrong with being optimistic provided you've made what you deem to be sensible choices based on conducting your own thorough research and technical analysis however, holding more assets doesn't necessarily guarantee you'll get better returns

It's important to diversify just be careful not to over do the risk factor

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:52:57 AM

Patience is also dependent on the type of coin we hold. If you are patient and do not know how to choose a coin then you will not profit from the market, so consider that the market can give us See profits next year.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

There's nothing wrong with being optimistic provided you've made what you deem to be sensible choices based on conducting your own thorough research and technical analysis however, holding more assets doesn't necessarily guarantee you'll get better returns

It's important to diversify just be careful not to over do the risk factor
Just make sure that you still have some amount to spend for yourself, I realized holding too much is not that necessary especially if the coins were holding keeps dumping check its ability.

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

I agree with you there are times when we just let it run properly and don't expect too much of a bull run, because what I know is that more and more people hope that if it doesn't happen it will be a tremendous panic for every user.
just enjoy how the process happens and stay consistent with what you want.

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:14:50 AM

Now, in my opinion, it is very far from an expectation of a year-end increase because as we know the market tends to continue to decline at this time. December also seems to be unlikely to improve
yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:18:28 AM

Patience is the key to Cryptocurrency trading success. When is the patience is enough when you are trading and holding Cryptocurrency,  when you have your target price and you have made the kind of profit you want.

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

Everyone are shouting here, and calling out for the next bull run and yet the market is still not responding for everyone's concern. The bull market is not showing any sign for the remaining 2 months of 2018, and this is why people are keep on panicking.

My golden advice to those who are still waiting for the bull run is that, don't forget to be more patience and always play long run. Do buy more good coins, hold more potential coins so when the bull comes, you have the chance to take more profit.

Let's be more positive in this market even if the situation is not in favor to us. Pump and dump are still on a roar, patience plays the best role to those hodlers, let's be more like them and just enjoy the current trend.
Now really all the coin holders should be patient, because this period of falling and incomprehensible small fluctuations will likely last a long time. As a result, the winner will be the one who knows how to wait and does not make abrupt decisions.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

That's right, staying patient is the right choice in the market decline, in the future the market will definitely recover and profits will be obtained, don't sell low because it will be regret in the future.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

Stay hodl and dont sell tour coin accept your starving and needed money for emergency, this bull run is coming soon, lets buy more bitcoin or altcoin, lets get rich together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: