Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:04:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learnings from crash  (Read 1083 times)
Markyway88

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:40:42 AM

I've learned that I should not fear when the market crash. At first, I am scare to buy coins because I am thinking that cryptocurrency may lose its value. But as I studied cryptocurrency, I learn how it really works. By that, I learned that buying during dips will help us to become more profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

I've learned that I should not fear when the market crash. At first, I am scare to buy coins because I am thinking that cryptocurrency may lose its value. But as I studied cryptocurrency, I learn how it really works. By that, I learned that buying during dips will help us to become more profitable.

that is good for you because you can learn from the crash itself and I hope that you can use your knowledge to analyze the market before you decide to buy and sell. we are learning from a crash in many ways and I am sure that so far, we can take a good lesson from the crash itself so we could survive in the cryptocurrency. I think we are going to see the crash in the future and we still need to be careful and prepare for the crash if it's happening and we can solve the way to get out from the crash.
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

What do you feel you have learned from the crash (if anything)? I think the market has gained a little bit more stability now, and therefore it is nice to look back on your own thoughts and the decisions you made when experiencing such a crash.
Personally, I learned that I need to continuously, as markets grow, 'take off some risk' and allocate some profits from alt into ethereum and bitcoin.
In the same regards, I will also begin to allocate small percentages into $ so that I can gain more on crashes like this one.
Lastly, I once again got confirmed, that in crypto we see huge volatility and that is just something we have to live with - for now at least. Never panic sell in corrections!!!

I learned that always choose the best time to exit and re-enter. I lost so much to learn that special lesson and hope that it will not make the same mistake again
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:53:39 AM

If I don't crash in trading, maybe I can't collect my Bitcoin until now.

Accidents in trading are necessary so that we can get to know the wider market.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:47:46 AM

There’s a huge volatility in crypto world, one day it is at 8k, the next day it’s already down to 7k.  This is talking about bitcoin - the most stable of all.  What more for low cap altcoins - 50% swing in a day is sometimes normal.

In investing/trading in altcoins, i suggest to diversify the portfolio. Or put much into bitcoin for mor stability.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:32:27 PM

What I have learnt and gained from these crashes are that, its good to take constant profits as the value of your holdings go up rather than allow the price to crash down when the bear market sets in. This is what I learnt and I learnt this the hard way
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

If I don't crash in trading, maybe I can't collect my Bitcoin until now.

Accidents in trading are necessary so that we can get to know the wider market.

Yeah and it will make your nerves solid since you'll know how it feels and how it is to see your funds go down first hand. You'll learn a lot more in these circumstances than when you're always being lucky.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

I learned that it will happen again. Put my buy orders low and if I miss, just wait for another one. It start to look like its easier to chase bears than bulls!
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

There are many lessons to be learnt during this market decline.  It seem when bearish sentiment overshadows the market,  there is nothing one can do.  I also learnt that soloing pressure increases during bear note than any period in cryptocurrency!

Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:00:20 PM

I would like to share my opinion on the matter! It's pretty clear to me that crypto is here to stay! And BTC is our most relevant coin! If it survived crashes and not going under 6k after all this fud and shit, I am sure that crypto is safe! Knowing that I ask myself a question, what about altcoins? Well when btc was at its top, it loses market cap from altcoins, that mean they got pumped pretty hard! So with history repeating, we can wait for the next pump a year or 2 years, and alts are going to be pumped much more than BTC (and ofc later crash harder, but it's the circle of life). So knowing that, I am (and suggesting everyone to...) looking for great undervalued coins, and we have them a lot now. Nice promising projects, with good team and potential to stick here for years to come, waiting for that next pump!
simpleholmes

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:55:15 PM

I have seen to control my feelings and I hope I have learned to become less greedy because of this greed I have missed so many opportuinities that I wish I had only the half of them now.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

I really learn how to avoid loss from this high volatility market, because iam loss to much money. Now on the every trade i always use stop loss to avoid big loss. I should be always follow the trading rules and discipline with trading plan and all risk management.

sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

1. dont be greed.
2. just sell when opportunity comes.
3. dont panic, it will make situation chaotic.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:56:38 PM

Yes, I like your strategy. I myself follow the same. For myself, I see a huge sense in this.
First, I accumulate bitcoin and ether. Because I believe in these coins.
Secondly, having a part of the deposit in USD or USDT, I can trade at any time. I don’t get upset when the bitcoin price falls, on the contrary, it gives me the opportunity to buy bitcoin on a previously set aside USD or USDT for a low price and sell it later at a higher price. This is a great strategy, I recommend to everyone.
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:27:39 AM

The only thing that I learned from this year's crash is to sell my altcoins quickly before it happens. The market fluctuates much faster unlike last year that your long month of holding pays off but now not anymore.
I think bitcoin is not much different from other businesses such as money exchange or stock trading, meaning that there are similarities that the currency or stock is unstable and always fluctuates according to developments that occur due to positive or negative sentiments. Therefore, you must always observe and make a decision to sell or buy, as soon as possible when profits have been obtained.
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

It taught me a lot, especially if something seems to be impossible, in the crypto market, it is not. And we have to take that into consideration, while making decisions about our portfolio. Everything is possible, in the good and bad way as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: