Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vortix scam (and Bounty manager_may involved in it Ejarwan) No translation pay  (Read 339 times)
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:30:22 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 03:14:12 PM by ankit10

Be aware with Vortix and avoid to join Ejarwan's Bounty campaigns ( he would not help you to receive your tokens/payment)

On 25th september i started asking payment for my Vortix translation work.

Here you can see my username, work and ETH address in spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zsGnySq7ZAQXr7oygEybmNcE8Zs081nFV4a_voLZSzM/edit#gid=850669805

Vortix team member asked me to contact Bounty manager (Ejarwan) :[Just ask Ejarwan to confirm is you and we will deliver to you]

Then on 26th september i contacted bounty manager (Ejarwan)

When i shared my problem with him he didn't replied first
I waited for 3-4 days.

And then he replied me on 1st October and asked me to share proof of my work.

I reply back him on 2nd October with all proof.

And from that he even didn't checked my message.

I even tried to contact him on forum (here) but he didn't replied me here too. From his one confirmation message i can receive my payment.

I would like to ask reputed members to take a look in this issue.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:15:47 AM

Contact several other translators to see if they are experiencing the same situation.
If this is not only case, then it is almost certain that they are cheaters.
But after I checked, they only didn't pay you, and the other four translators in the spreadsheet all got paid, maybe they missed you, or other reasons, so I don't think you call them as "scam" is proper word.
Scam will not pay to anyone.
Of course, if it is their cause, it is indeed unfair to you, I think it is necessary for your bounty manager to come out to clarify.

Loser
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

Contact several other translators to see if they are experiencing the same situation.
If this is not only case, then it is almost certain that they are cheaters.
But after I checked, they only didn't pay you, and the other four translators in the spreadsheet all got paid, maybe they missed you, or other reasons, so I don't think you call them as "scam" is proper word.
Scam will not pay to anyone.
Of course, if it is their cause, it is indeed unfair to you, I think it is necessary for your bounty manager to come out to clarify.

One translator participant contacted me and asked me for payment that i received or not. I was not aware with the issue ongoing. Translators not received payment previously. He told me to contact that team member and bounty manager they will help me to get my payment. That translator received his payment. But i didn't.

Yes he should come clarify.

With his just one message i can receive my pay. This bounty managers are getting paid for their work but they really don't care about participants, in mostly cases.

Also, using scam word is suitable because its more than 1 month not paying. And making false excuses. I have proof that i worked.
Ejarwan
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1042

Need a crypto/NFT Marketing? Contact me.

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

Hello,
I did the Vortix campaign, and I had a lot of complaints about the lack of payments. I talked to the designer who replied that it was people who contacted the member of his team to edit the wallets and he did not pay attention of course that I had a hang with this developers because I'm supposed to protect you. He speaks to me only rarely now. I have nothing to do with a scam, I'm not a member of their team or anything at all.
- For the scam, the project itself I do not think it's a scam although nowadays we can be sure of nothing. (I was paid with tokens like you)
This was for clarifications. For messages, I'm spammed messages on telegram and that's why I rarely answer.
Ejarwan.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████▄
     ▄█████████████████████████▄
    █████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████▀▀   ██████
  ███████████████▀▀▀        ██████
 ██████████▀▀▀       ▄█    ▐████████
▐███████          ▄██▀     █████████▌
▐████████▄     ▄███▀       █████████▌
▐███████████▄ ███▀        ▐█████████▌
 █████████████          ██████████
  ████████████    █▄     ▐█████████
   ████████████ ▄█████▄  █████████
     ▀█████████████████████████▀
       ▀█████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████▄
   ████                       ████
  █████  ▀█████████████████▀  █████
 ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▀ ▄  ██████
▐██████  ██▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄██  ██████▌
▐██████  ████  ▀█████▀  ████  ██████▌
▐██████  ██▀ ▄█▄ ▀▀▀ ▄█▄ ▀██  ██████▌
 ██████  ▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀  ██████
  █████  ▄█████████████████▄  █████
   ████                       ████
       ▀█████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████▄
    ███████████▀     ▀███████████
   ███████████         ██████████
  ███████████▌         ▐███████████
 ████████████           ████████████
▐█████████████         █████████████▌
▐██████████████▄     ▄██████████████▌
▐██████████▀▀▀ ███████ ▀▀▀██████████▌
 ███████▀      ▐█▄ ▄█▌      ▀███████
  █████▌        █▌ ▐█        ▐█████
   ████         ▐█ █▌         ████
    ████▄▄       ▀█▀       ▄▄████
       ▀█████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
Fast & Neat
Timely Updates
Trusted
Mojotastic
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

Hello,
I did the Vortix campaign, and I had a lot of complaints about the lack of payments. I talked to the designer who replied that it was people who contacted the member of his team to edit the wallets and he did not pay attention of course that I had a hang with this developers because I'm supposed to protect you. He speaks to me only rarely now. I have nothing to do with a scam, I'm not a member of their team or anything at all.
- For the scam, the project itself I do not think it's a scam although nowadays we can be sure of nothing. (I was paid with tokens like you)
This was for clarifications. For messages, I'm spammed messages on telegram and that's why I rarely answer.
Ejarwan.

To answer in such situations is pretty much your job as "Legendary" Bounty Manager, i guess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: