Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZUR]ZURCOIN|Synthetic MASTERNODES[QUARK][POW]+[ERC20]  (Read 18916 times)
zurcoin_on_yobit

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

Daniel Mark Harrison is a living legend I have to say it. I was not a Zurcoin investor but I became one when I saw that this guy just never stops ... first with his Coveal thing that Waves smashed like real yobs and then with Futereum which is still going and everyone said didn't work but works fine and well, then that unbelievable stuff on those smart contracts with Synthchain, it's just awesome and we are so so lucky to have someone this intelligent and determined in crypto who doesn't run away when you call him a name or say something not nice. I have had some altercations with Daniel (he probably won't remember who I was if I said but I have chatted with him at times as he freely chats with pretty much anyone) and each time he has just ploughed on even when once I was fairly vile to him. Literally like its nothing like he only cares about this whole thing being a success. I wasn't always a believer but now I don't see any other crypto scene than one with him in the future and one with him at the top of the tree. Zurcoin is sure to be a huge success and I can't see anyone objecting to Bitcoin Trust except the ones we don't trust to begin with. Well done. Count me in.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xxkaiwaxx (OP)

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:19:37 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2019, 11:20:34 PM by mprep

Daniel Mark Harrison is a living legend I have to say it. I was not a Zurcoin investor but I became one when I saw that this guy just never stops ... first with his Coveal thing that Waves smashed like real yobs and then with Futereum which is still going and everyone said didn't work but works fine and well, then that unbelievable stuff on those smart contracts with Synthchain, it's just awesome and we are so so lucky to have someone this intelligent and determined in crypto who doesn't run away when you call him a name or say something not nice. I have had some altercations with Daniel (he probably won't remember who I was if I said but I have chatted with him at times as he freely chats with pretty much anyone) and each time he has just ploughed on even when once I was fairly vile to him. Literally like its nothing like he only cares about this whole thing being a success. I wasn't always a believer but now I don't see any other crypto scene than one with him in the future and one with him at the top of the tree. Zurcoin is sure to be a huge success and I can't see anyone objecting to Bitcoin Trust except the ones we don't trust to begin with. Well done. Count me in.

Well Said!

**PROJECT UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT**

ZUR OUTLINE

History:
We set out to form a decentralised hedge fund but after a token we released and got into the top 30 cmc coins with 180,000% returns dropped 95% In value and our funding sources dried up we realised that the problem wasn’t just one of investing wisely; it was financing wisely! As a result we combined our original goal of decentralised investing with our current observation that decentralised financing needed to be more robust sustainable and logical. During the past 18 months we’ve managed to experiment with everything from waves tokens with no utility at all to hyper-complex smart contracts streaming bitcoins first 8 years of price history and live professional cmc price feeds. In other words we’ve gone from the most simple to the most advanced tech functionality on blockchain. We have as a direct result designed a system that lies somewhere right in the middle. We expect such a system revolving around one of the strongest quark based coins on market (5 years old) and using the power of Ethereum smart contracts to be a significant enhancement of the current ICO funding system.

Technical Brief:
Zurcoin is a currency used and accepted for ICOs. A Zurcoin ICO may be initiated by an ICO agreeing to accept Zurcoin as payment for its tokens. In such an instance the project will purchase a substantial portion of the tokens in return for Zurcoin that is sourced from “the Zurcoin fund” (this is set up with contributions from the community). 

The tokens that are acquired will then be sent to Zurmoney which is tradeable on exchanges as MNY. In the event that an ICO accepts Zurcoin in return for its tokens, then we will give Zurcash (COE) on a 1-for-1000 basis to the ICO accepting ZUR. COE is available with a fixed supply of 127,500. Zurmoney receives the new gamma (CMC-COE) while Zurcash receives the fees from the new delta (old MNY) and FUTRX.

ZUR CASH CONCEPT

BITCOIN TRUST CONCEPT

realoneginboy

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

Damn do these guys ever sleep?  Shocked Huh Shocked Shocked

Many project have one fifth or even 10 percent this month after very long time, impressive work keep it up! Makes many people interested.
futereum

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

Proud to be a part of this awesome revolution  Grin Grin
realoneginboy

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

Proud to be a part of this awesome revolution  Grin Grin
Yes. Now I have no doubt that it will become very huge. Is still continue and getting more serious after so long time near about 5 years now. This is the core criteria.
xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:15:44 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 05:22:35 PM by xxkaiwaxx

xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:05:32 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 05:23:30 PM by xxkaiwaxx

xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

THE BIRTH PAINS OF SUCCESS BEGIN!

xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:28:59 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 05:24:17 PM by xxkaiwaxx

**PROJECT OVERVIEW UPDATE**

C. Huddleston

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

Dear ZurCoin Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote
If you do not want to vote, please fill out the Quick List:
1. 0.5 BTC will be listing in 7-10 days
2. 1 BTC will be listing in 3 days
3. 2 BTC will be listing in 24 hour
4. Other Payment using ETH or GEEK or Your coin with equivalent from 0.5 BTC to 2 BTC
Explorer free for any coin listed ☞ https://explorer.aiodex.com/
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
mano237

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

How can I install Linux Wallet CLI? Extract the .tar.gz file and then?  Huh
xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:29:25 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 11:34:37 PM by xxkaiwaxx

**ZURCOIN Updated On**

xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:42:58 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 02:54:45 AM by xxkaiwaxx

Constellations Of POV (Proof Of Value)

Official Document

xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:27:36 PM

**ZURCOIN Details Updated On**

xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:10:33 AM

xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:49:27 AM

A simple, yet effective, animation displaying how tokens might be distributed as described in one of our previously posted diagrams.

Courtesy of one of our avid community members
Wink  Smiley

DIAGRAM

ANIMATION

xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

dmhco

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:32:44 PM

Proof of Value (PoV), which is very very strange, even for me.
And ZUR launched and used the ERF20 platform.
Let's wait for it, what will happen after the end of the campaign.
Well, actually, to be specific, I am launching an independent platform on the back of Zurcoin's blockchain that will make it smart and this platform looks and feels very similar to Omni. I have no idea what the developer of Zurcoin thinks of a smart platform as we have not discussed it in all our recent conversations but he would never question my right to launch one under a decentralised context. However, he might question my right to brand such a smart platform Zurcoin - at least in the POW form it is now - so we should be aware that this is an Omni-style layer launched on the bak of the Zurcoin protocol and not tied up with the official Zurcoin protocol. Smiley Why is PoV so strange to you? I agree it is quite weird, your description is amusing and accurate - just wondering why you think it so odd. I think maybe because it is synthetic utility, which is basically value disguised as utility, or if you llke then utility directed only towards value creation - you can read more on it here in  WP I wrote: https://synthchain.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/WP-Synthchain.pdf. I do not take you r comment negatively; on the contrary, Ethereum and Bitcoin were both "very very very strange" for their time - even for th wildest of people!
HelgaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:40:27 PM

Will this coin be traded on the yobit exchange? I saw a similar token there. I remember that ZUR caused a stir on the stock exchange last year.

dmhco

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

Will this coin be traded on the yobit exchange? I saw a similar token there. I remember that ZUR caused a stir on the stock exchange last year.
Don't trade Yobit -  it is not real ZUR. It will be listed on really top quality exchanges starting this week. We are about to have a REVOLUTION in quark-algo based coins and it is going to be like the Bitcoin revolution 2012-2014 with Zur making headway like a bull in a china shop. You can go to my site https://dmh.co and read a bit more about me if you are interested / find my podcasts etc there. Hang on tight, this space ship is launching East - not space ship as in outer space but as in "real space' since the world is a lot flatter, and a looooot longer than you ever knew possible. Wait and see. It's going to be a fun ride. You can check out Quark and C-Notes too, which we are massively into. It's the "Age of the Quark" getting going now, and it starts right here! Better start loading that hashpower fast and hard ...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: