Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:25:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZUR]ZURCOIN|Synthetic MASTERNODES[QUARK][POW]+[ERC20]  (Read 18919 times)
xxkaiwaxx (OP)

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:29:27 AM

NOVAEXCHANGE Now Open For New Registrations!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:27:40 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2018, 07:51:50 AM by xxkaiwaxx

ZURCOIN LETTERS

E-MAIL EXCHANGE BETWEEN ZURCOIN'S ROGER VER (DMH) AND ZURCOIN'S SATOSHI (ZURCOIN DEV):

From DMH to Zurcoin Developer:
what's this? We already have counterparty on Zur?/

Also is it possible you think to install Omni on Zur? Or even to make an Ethereum again since that was created off Bitcoin?

They will update the wallets. 0.2 BTC.  

They said they will do it this week - I'll pay for it of course. I can't believe they will charge for this - I mean, what? To download a new wallet from zurcoin.org.  

Anyway they maintain it will be done this week. OK, good.

From Zurcoin Developer to DMH:
a friend of mine started to work on it (counterparty for zur) but never completed...  its a little bit above my dev. skill level to make it work  that would be wonderful if some zur holders can withdraw their zur... if they didn't give up and sold in loss thanks for your work  also thanks for requesting coinmarketcap to update

OK I think I can get it in shape. Also have another protocol application can use http://earlytemple.com

I have one concern. How much of the coins do you own? Let me share my concern here specifically and you can form your own opinion.

There are 100m coins pretty much. We are nearing end of mining. Many (most) are owned by people who are not you nor I. This is a problem and I will tell you from experience it is also a dangerous problem. This is because if I pump the coin up (which is ready now) it goes up and then people buy these guys will sell hard. Look what happened to my Coeval. Whatever anyone says, that wasn't me. Why would I destroy a coin I created? I wanted it to be worth a load of money, billions even! This may happen with Zurcoin if Yobit do this. I believe that Yobit and CMC are the same guys. End of mining will kill this coin too just as it gets started. Miners will not come. I have information to suggest it is true. Now, one option we have is as follows: we can organise a swap. I know you hate premine so see that this solution I suggest is zero premine. We can start another POW blockchain like Zur same also but infinite supply - this means miners will always mine it (albeit less % every year is fine). We can mine the shit out of it in the first 6 months easily and then we will use that mined amount to carry out the swap. This would keep the chain alive. What we will do is we will penalise any wallets which haven't moved coins in the last 6 months. Those people are long term and they will likely dump. They are saving to dump. So we say 1 coin for 1 coin if you moved your coins in the last 6 months. 0.5 coin for 1 coin if between 6m-2.5y ago. >2.5y ago 0.25 coin to 1 coin. But this is AFTER we have mined the coins. I can mine them with 5 TH/S 24/7 for 6 months., I have spoken to big miners of Zurcoin and they would also agree this is the best. But I am leaving this decision to you. I will never take it myself. On potential benefit is to a lesser extent we could open the swap up to Quaek community and capture them. They are suffocating due to the greedy Chinese miners. Those miners are evil.

No need to thank me for the work, it is a privilege someone like you who had the foresight and knowledge to build a blockchain let me play this part honestly.

Daniel

From Zurcoin Developer to DMH:
i disagree (very much!) it is very unfair to penalize people who didn't move coins...  they are actually the most loyal holders. if you think about it. and people not always looking in forums and they might miss opportunity for a swap. for me i own an undisclosed amount ( but not enough for unfairly controlling or crashing  the market). and i hold in cold storage. i don't want to move them and then will need to create a new backups and risk a blockchain reorder or other bugs... did you know that even the bitcoin protocol prefers transactions of coins inputs that were held for longer ? "The priority of a transaction is calculated as the sum of the value and age of the inputs divided by the total size of the transaction:
Code:
Priority = Sum (Value of input * Input Age) / Transaction Size
" some of the big holders are probably miners who mined or bought zur when it was worth nothing. and kept the chain running (sometimes by themselves alone). would you penalize satoshi nakamoto for not moving his coins ? and for the sake of controlling most bitcoins ?  

your suggestion would be same as premine. to create another chain and do a swap just for the sake of controlling majority of the supply. and your chain will also get raped by chinese miners as long as there is mining rewards.

you can avoid pumping and accumulate over time. or not pump anything at all...  and why to care if more miners join or not ? their choice. and there is a long time until next reward halving (now its 10.5 per block). any profitable coin will get suffocated by chinese miners. and can't blame them, if they get almost free hardware+electricity+infrastructure ? isn't it true decentralization you talked about, that you don't know who controls the supply, and coins are actually spread around  ?

you compare to Coeval, which is 100% premined and bought by few ICO investors/pumpers who cared only for profits (buy low, hype, pump, sell high, move on and forget coin kind of investors) ? some zur holders will never sell... or at least will not want to depart most of their supply.

Thank you for making this argument so eloquently.  

It was as much a pleasure to read it.

You are probably right. And I am not worried about however many coins you hold - of course you would never crash the price. Not with the chain representing what it does to you. I know that. And not with you being its creator either. Of course not. Moreover, you are just not that way inclined.  

Fine - in that case I shall go ahead and put this coin on Huobi, on Bancor, on Bittrex, on Escodex, on Instant Bitex and on every single exchange in the world then. Further, I shall put Early Temple software on top of the protocol and begin to complete the counterparty application.

The way I will work it is slightly different. It's much better - I made it up. So with this way you will escrow a sum of coins when you make a token on Zurcoin blockchain. You will therefore put for example, 500,000 coins in an escrow wallet. Then you can make the token. The token will always be limited life (ie you must specify an end date). Buyers of the token on the Counterparty protocol will be able to hold the tokens and receive the underlying Zurcoins once the token's expiry date is reached, by the protocol manager (that's us) gaining access to the coins and holding the swap in. This will essentially have the same effect that proof of stake does in tying coins up in master nodes except it is much better, as only tokens, and not new coins, are produced while the Zurcoin is escrowed.  

Watch - this coin will become more valuable than Bitcoin. I remember telling you it would one day, and I am going to be proven right on this.

From Zurcoin Dev to DMH:
what if escrow of contract die/leave/on vacation ?  this stuff should be completely automatic (i still didn't check how earlytemple work).

no man.... bitcoin is king. no other coin is comparable to the original. i believe is not like facebook vs myspace comparison. all improved tech chains after bitcoin are about 5+ years late. non of them is fairly launched/mined/premined. maybe i'm wrong but i believe bitcoin is the best. and long-term will not 'die'. it might crash for long periods of time. it could and still can save us from financial tyranny.. ?  will chinese miners be able to crash it in 20+ years ? (after few more reward halvings...)

From DMH to Zurcoin Dev:
OK.

No manual process, no premine, no people-power (except for the people power inherent in decentralisation.)

I'll automate it. That's a bitch and I am only doing it because you asked me to. But that's the guarantee. Automated. Fine.

ET was developed by an extraordinarily talented dev pre-Ethereum. You won't have heard of it. I meet a lot of people, look for a lot of weird stuff, find it, use it. That's half the fun.

Bitcoin? Come on, Zurcoin! Wink
xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:36:04 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 06:53:37 PM by xxkaiwaxx

- The Leader Of  Zurcoin  Blockchain  -

Opens New Cryptocurrency Exchange:

AIRDROP INTO ZUR DRAFT SYNTHETIC MASTERNODE AND GET LISTED ON YOSHIEE EXCHANGE

To celebrate the opening of https://yoshiee.exchange/ we are listing for FREE any token that airdrops to our 1600+ experienced traders. Airdrop just 1% of your total token supply into Zur Draft smart contract and we will automatically list your token on Yoshiee Exchange!

Yoshiee Exchange is a new state of the art exchange with faster response times than Binance! Zur Draft is a synthetic masternode that automatically delivers your token to 1600+ traders around the world who will immediately begin claiming their airdropped tokens and adding your token to their wallets.

If you want us to shout about your token as well, we will! Simply send us an e mail to contact@zurcoin.org telling us about your team, project, token and anything else you want us to know and we will broadcast the news on our Google News enabled website https://thecurrencyjournal.com/

FROM THE FOUNDERS:

About Yoshiee Exchange

Yoshiee Exchange is a cryptocurrency exchange founded by two rich kids, except one of us is really rich whereas the other is doing just okay so far. But it all evens out because the one of us who is doing just okay has two Masters Degrees, so there his sense of academic entitlement makes him feel more aligned with his wealthier peer.

Yoshiee Exchange was set up because we got in a fight with the Board of an ICO forum we co-founded. That happened because one of us (the less rich one with the Masters Degrees) got sued some of the people who participated in the ICO he cancelled at the last minute in the Southern District Court of Florida.

The idea of the exchange was that we would prove a point that we don’t need anyone’s money or help, not even our father’s and certainly no grubby investor’s. This sounds like a pretty pathetic reason to set up a business, but for us, having come from families steeped in histories of commerce, it seemed like the natural response to a virtual fist fight.

dmhco

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

ALL PROJECTS WELCOME TO AIRDROP. The way it works is you send your ERC20 token to the ZUR-DRAFT smart contract and if you e mail us and let us know - well, there we go, we will help promote you. We will automatically add any contract that drops 1% supply into ZUR-D. This is new tech our engineer developed - a kind of "airdrop central" smart contract.
dmhco

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

Note that the exchange will feature tethered fiat currency pairs backed by crypto.
xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:09:34 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 10:38:55 PM by xxkaiwaxx

xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:22:46 AM

ZURSHARES PROMO

dmhco

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

This will be the biggest ICO of the year, I expect. With DASH-style proposal staking, zero confirm guarantee times, fully-hosted and paid-for servers for all Masternodes as well as unique customised staking software with full visibility on passive income and future staking outcomes this is the real deal. Premier League.
xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:03:35 AM

ZURSHARES: The Elements Of Blockchain

xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

WHITE PAPER PREPARATION I

xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:50:24 AM

WHITE PAPER PREPARATION II

xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

WHITE PAPER PREPARATION III

xxkaiwaxx (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:30:01 PM

Zurcoin Co-Founder Claims Exchanges Manipulating Prices

Daniel Mark Harrison says exchanges are only holding a tiny fraction of their clients' coins

Zurcoin co-founder Daniel Mark Harrison has alleged that the majority of crypto exchanges are actively engaged in manipulating digital asset markets, which threatens the long term stability of the market and also fundamentally contradicts cryptocurrency’s principle of decentralisation.

In a post published on his Medium page, Harrison stated that exchanges are effectively stealing from their customers by acting in ways that move crypto prices downward until customers simply abandon their holdings, enabling exchanges to increase their crypto asset holdings through the back door in an operating climate that is otherwise unattractive due to high operating costs and low margins.

Deliberate Depression of Crypto Prices

In Harrison’s opinion, the market situation that shows increased volumes amidst reduced capitalisation is fundamentally impossible according to rational market behaviour, and can only be the result of manipulation by exchanges with the aim of gaining custody of user crypto funds be exploiting the psychology of retail investors.

Citing Bitcoin as an example, he explained that in December 2017, Bitcoin’s volume was around $14 billion on market capitalization of $284 billion. By 2018, the volumes were held at $4.3 billion on a market capitalization of $59.9 billion, showing that while volumes stood at 4% of market capitalization in 2017, despite an 82 percent price drop over the next 12 months, the volumes as a percentage of market cap increased to 9%.

According to Harrison, it is impossible to explain such a scenario within the context of anything other than deliberate downward price manipulation by exchanges.

Explaining why exchanges would do this he said:

The cause of this behaviour is clearly that running an exchange is by and large, an extremely cost-intensive, highly competitive, low-margin business, which holds next to appeal for entrepreneurs wishing to cash in on the new digital gold rush. Instead then, such entrepreneurs manufacture cryptocurrency volumes in the form of virtual currency trades represented uncolateralised on their exchanges, in the hope of obtaining (stealing) the majority of their customers’ cryptocurrency over time.

In his view, exchanges have an incentive to artificially massage prices downward from a peak because in so doing, customers eventually lose interest in withdrawing their massively discounted holdings from the exchanges, which gives them these platforms the opportunity to take custody of the crypto assets and offer knockdown fia equivalents to their owners. When the market recovers at any significant level, the exchanges make a huge profit in addition to being in a better position liquidity wise. They also have the benefit of a stash of effectively stolen cryptocurrency which can then be used to repeat the scam at a bigger scale and return greater profits.

AS SEEN ON:

HashBro

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

ZUR pool added to:

www.Mining-Dutch.nl

https://i.imgur.com/BhFfhhh.png
xxkaiwaxx (OP)