Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] - SEYBLOCK - The New Generation of Digital Era - Listed -[NO-ICO]  (Read 1494 times)
Seyblock_Dev (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:28:56 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 07:08:33 PM by Seyblock_Dev

SEYBLOCK

Website || Facebook || Twitter || Whitepaper || Telegram

WHAT IS SEYBLOCK?
Seyblock is a decentralized Token based on XLM(Stellar Lumens). Which provide multiple services
- Anonymous & Traceable Transactions (Launching in Q1 2019)
- Escrow Platform (Launching in Q1 2019)
- News Platform (Launching in Q2 2019)
- Community Forum (http://forum.seyblock.com/)

Features
- Fast and Easy transaction
- Low fees
- Secure payments
- Worldwide transactions

Seyblock Information
Supply: 30,000,786
Symbol: SEY
Decimal: 18

Wallet
web: https://lobstr.co/
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lobstr.client
IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lobstr-stellar-wallet/id1404357892?mt=8
Asset: seyblock.com

Exchanges
StellarPort: XLM/SEY | SEY/XLM
https://stellarterm.com

For more information visit
Website || Facebook || Twitter || Whitepaper || Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

Will you have a bounty campaign? do you need a translation into Russian? Can we get to know the project team and learn more about you? I'm encouraged that you used the stellar platform to create your token.
Seyblock_Dev (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

Will you have a bounty campaign? do you need a translation into Russian? Can we get to know the project team and learn more about you? I'm encouraged that you used the stellar platform to create your token.

Yes we are launching right now. It will be available within 2 hours or less than 2 hours. We are currently working on it.
Orcbull

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

Can i buy token right now?
Seyblock_Dev (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

Can i buy token right now?
yes its available but we are waiting for verification on exchanges.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

how is it anonymous if anybody can trace your transaction ? it does not make any sense.
anonymous means something that is untraceable, and if anybody can trace it. it can not be considered as anonymous but instead public.
not sure what kind of anonymous is it and what kind of traceable transaction is it.
you should make it clear so people can understand it and to prevent any misinformation
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

I believe if you are offering an escrow service, you should disclose your team members. Being anonymous creating this escrow system would take time to build a strong and reliable identity in this crypto business. People will trust more an open and trackable team members. I guess.

And I'm confused, you are not conducting an ICO yet you have token sale? And this token sale is via exchanges? It means, all the coins that will be circulating in exchanges at the start will come from you. Is that right?
Seyblock_Dev (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

how is it anonymous if anybody can trace your transaction ? it does not make any sense.
anonymous means something that is untraceable, and if anybody can trace it. it can not be considered as anonymous but instead public.
not sure what kind of anonymous is it and what kind of traceable transaction is it.
you should make it clear so people can understand it and to prevent any misinformation

That's the main thing you said for what we are looking forward. Traceable transaction will be able to sender and receiver if they enable option for it. Because as you know that many people are afraid of scam etc. So we enable you to choice this option for your trade. On which we are working to bring it in Q1 - 2019.

Why not there is no one digital currency is providing that option. It is quite security for everyone for what we are bringing it for the first time in crypto era.

So by that there will be less chances of scam. We have a complete model but we are working on API and enable that platform with blockchain so it will take time.

I believe if you are offering an escrow service, you should disclose your team members. Being anonymous creating this escrow system would take time to build a strong and reliable identity in this crypto business. People will trust more an open and trackable team members. I guess.

And I'm confused, you are not conducting an ICO yet you have token sale? And this token sale is via exchanges? It means, all the coins that will be circulating in exchanges at the start will come from you. Is that right?

We are not offering ICO. We are just listed our token for to enable people to trade in our exchange that they get benefits etc. We have some amount of tokens for development. Because we are making value of our coin that people can accept our coin instead high rate currencies like bitcoin and Ethereum.
While about team. Team is not a problem. That's our first day. We are bringing team as well.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

~snip~

~snip~

~snip~

Then tell me what will happen to those who want to stay anonymous and at the same time want to trace their transaction to prevent scam or something related to scam ?
how can you achieve that ? seriously it is not that easy as you think plus you are working on it in Q1-2019.
what makes you so special ? do you have MVP right now ? or working system ?
and on your site, i see that you are giving a fixed rate of profit based on our investment like this ;
7% Daily Forever | Min $1 | Max$1500
it is like HYIP for me.
Seyblock_Dev (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

~snip~

~snip~

~snip~

Then tell me what will happen to those who want to stay anonymous and at the same time want to trace their transaction to prevent scam or something related to scam ?
how can you achieve that ? seriously it is not that easy as you think plus you are working on it in Q1-2019.
what makes you so special ? do you have MVP right now ? or working system ?
and on your site, i see that you are giving a fixed rate of profit based on our investment like this ;
7% Daily Forever | Min $1 | Max$1500
it is like HYIP for me.

Can you go with light speed to different country?

I said it's our first day. So we are doing it with couple of  days you will see things then you will know. We are working on test network. We have model but setting blockchain api and converting into blockchain.
Seyblock_Dev (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

Our forum is live. You can discuss Seyblock and earn seyblock per day.
Here is the link:  www.forum.seyblock.com
Orcbull

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

Will you have a bounty compaign .let me know plzzz
Seyblock_Dev (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:02:46 PM

Will you have a bounty compaign .let me know plzzz

Tomorrow it will be launch. We are just waiting for verification's etc.
Orcbull

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:22:51 PM

Sir is there any chances of scam because there are lots of other projects which are scam and i think its not that much easy to prevent scam.
Freezkidd1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:30:28 AM

Where can i buy tokens and are you listed on exchange.Please let me know
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

sounds like a ponzi scheme, how can you give daily commissions between 7% - 10% forever? very impossible and where are the sources so that you can give it?
Orcbull

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

When is the airdrop .i wanna buy some coins and i think you also give some free coins .so make sure if i buy coins you must remember me in your free coins.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:04:48 AM

i can not access the website https://seyblock.com/main.html, it says 404 not found, its good that their is no ico for this project, i only want to understand how the distribution will go on, as no information is listed here on the op.
Freezkidd1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:36:20 AM

i can not access the website https://seyblock.com/main.html, it says 404 not found, its good that their is no ico for this project, i only want to understand how the distribution will go on, as no information is listed here on the op.
check this url : https://seyblock.com
Freezkidd1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:26:51 PM

I think its great project and i am so excited to invest in seyblock.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: