Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Drownhim.com P⃢R⃢O⃢M⃢O⃢T⃢E⃢ A⃢N⃢D⃢ P⃢L⃢A⃢Y⃢ 250 Bits Giveaway  (Read 21496 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MrDrowner
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

KilLahpG has been credited by 250 bits for playing 1000+ rounds. Thanks for your interest and good luck!
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doddolo

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

drownhim username: doddolo
thanks
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16498

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

drownhim username: doddolo
I've sent you 20 bits, enjoy the game!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

Ok so just wanted to say that the game seems REALLY original and changes a lot from the tons of dice/mines/roulette we see everywhere. I'm going to try it tonight on computer because you don't seem to have a mobile responsive version ^^

I'll try to reach the giveaway but anyway I find the concept original even without the price Cheesy

Edit: don't know if the 20 bits giveaway is still active, if yes I managed to register with the phone and once you get through registration site seems pretty responsive. I'll lurk around a bit, so if the 20 bits is still ongoing my pseudo is: m0gliE

Cheers!

LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

Edit: don't know if the 20 bits giveaway is still active, if yes I managed to register with the phone and once you get through registration site seems pretty responsive. I'll lurk around a bit, so if the 20 bits is still ongoing my pseudo is: m0gliE
It's still active, and I've sent you 20 bits Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

Soooooooooo

I've played a bit and I don't understand. What's the point of the game?
From what I see the ONLY possible move is to drown a player...
And I don't understand at all how the result is decided.

What I mean is:
On another player you can drown or do nothing. Both do nothing = +1 for each, you drown the other +2 for you -2 for him, both drown each other =-1 for both

Whatever your neighboor does your best move is to drown him:
-he drowns you you do nothing -> makes -4 difference for you (he wins 2 you lose 2)
-He drowns you you drown him -> makes 0 difference (both at -1)
-He doesn't drowns you you drown him -> makes +4 difference for you (he loses 2 you win 2)
-He doesn't drown you you drown him -> makes 0 difference (both win 1)

So why would your action be to play fair? I don't understand something here right?

And result seems completely random, because other players moves are random as hell, I suppose they're bots? Last game I got left behind really quick because I drowned everyone and it seems everyone drowned me (logical) but some people weren't drowned by all players... Without any reason Oo

I think I missed something cause right now I don't understand at all the point of this game and how it's supposed to work. Best logical move will always be to drown someone and wins are just because bots randomly chose to drown or not some players, without any reason.

KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:38:08 AM
Merited by LoyceV (2)

Soooooooooo

I've played a bit and I don't understand. What's the point of the game?

What I mean is:
On another player you can drown or do nothing. Both do nothing = +1 for each, you drown the other +2 for you -2 for him, both drown each other =-1 for both

Whatever your neighboor does your best move is to drown him:
-he drowns you you do nothing -> makes -4 difference for you (he wins 2 you lose 2)
-He drowns you you drown him -> makes 0 difference (both at -1)
-He doesn't drowns you you drown him -> makes +4 difference for you (he loses 2 you win 2)
-He doesn't drown you you drown him -> makes 0 difference (both win 1)

So why would your action be to play fair? I don't understand something here right?

And result seems completely random, because other players moves are random as hell, I suppose they're bots? Last game I got left behind really quick because I drowned everyone and it seems everyone drowned me (logical) but some people weren't drowned by all players... Without any reason Oo

I think I missed something cause right now I don't understand at all the point of this game and how it's supposed to work. Best logical move will always be to drown someone and wins are just because bots randomly chose to drown or not some players, without any reason.

To be quick about it you're missing 2 things :

1. Penalty (Revenge) points :

It's fairly simple to understand. Every time x player drowns you, give him penalty points. Once his penalty points go above a threshold, you will ALWAYS drown this player every time you can. This is how you make enemies in this game.

Here for example, if a player drowns me on the first move, he gets 1 penalty point. If he drowns me on the 2nd move, 5 points, on the third and above, 4 points.

So if another player drowns me the 1st and 2nd move, His total will be 6>5, he is now an enemy. This one is pretty simple, works like : Drown me once, shame on me, drown me twice, shame on you.

Notice that in 20 moves, the admin added a 7Drown max limit, so once you drown 7 times, you can no longer drown anyone.

2. Cumulative movement:

Now that you understand how you can make enemies, this is a quick example to make you understand how playing aggressively while everyone  else is not playing aggressive, will quickly make you the lowest player on the mountain.

Being on top very fast doesn't always mean you're winning, because once you're at the top you can only move using people lower than you. While everyone under you is surrounded by people they can cooperate / play aggressive with.

I hope it cleared it all for you, you can always ask for clarification!

Beep boop beep boop
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

This game is so complicated xD

Ok it seems I missed few very important things but to be honest if you want more players you'll need to find some way to explain things easily cause I don't understand at all and I have no trouble with English (so imagine people not speaking well English).

Anyway it seems I'll have to spend another few hours trying to understand how this works!

KingZee

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

This game is so complicated xD

Ok it seems I missed few very important things but to be honest if you want more players you'll need to find some way to explain things easily cause I don't understand at all and I have no trouble with English (so imagine people not speaking well English).

Anyway it seems I'll have to spend another few hours trying to understand how this works!

Sad I did my best I guess.

Beep boop beep boop
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:48:01 AM

Sad I did my best I guess.

You showed me that I missed important rules that made the game deeper and more interesting, but to be honest I didn't understand those rules with your explanations :p

Well I might be stupid of course!

Anyway thanks for your answer that showed i need to work on my drown a bit more! Cheers  Kiss

KingZee

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

You showed me that I missed important rules that made the game deeper and more interesting, but to be honest I didn't understand those rules with your explanations :p

Well I might be stupid of course!

Anyway thanks for your answer that showed i need to work on my drown a bit more! Cheers  Kiss

Good luck! You'll probably learn better with playing rather than having it explained to you, it took me a while too so don't worry about it!

Beep boop beep boop
mrbusto

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

user mrbusto

i will figure it out after a while. cause i like it
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

user mrbusto

i will figure it out after a while. cause i like it

Yeah there is something in this game! I'm sure you'll have 2 kinds of players, those spending hours coding bots to beat the others and those who close it after 10 minutes to never open it again!

Cause that's not a user friendly game ^^

But I'm a bit surprised by the bets sizes, considering the small fee taken by the site, the site doesn't earn much no?

KingZee

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

Yeah there is something in this game! I'm sure you'll have 2 kinds of players, those spending hours coding bots to beat the others and those who close it after 10 minutes to never open it again!

Cause that's not a user friendly game ^^

Man I wish this was even harder lol.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4638210.msg48051759#msg48051759

It used to take me 20 minutes to figure out the best strategy to use. All you need is to watch other bots, and look at who they drown and when.

But I'm a bit surprised by the bets sizes, considering the small fee taken by the site, the site doesn't earn much no?

Shh...  Sad We don't talk about site admin profits, but bring your friends!

Beep boop beep boop
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

Although this isn't really the thread for it, thanks for the nice discussion on bots! Make sure to check [Drownhim.com] Testing Unibot settings and sharing successful bots and Drownhim! started new "100+100 bits" bounty campaign too.

Is this clear now after KingZee's explanation?

other players moves are random as hell, I suppose they're bots?
Admin runs bots ("insects" and "rodents") to keep the game alive. They disconnect when there are enough real players (which is the final goal of course!).

to be honest if you want more players you'll need to find some way to explain things easily cause I don't understand at all and I have no trouble with English (so imagine people not speaking well English).
In a way, it's a bit like a board game: it comes with many possibilities and therefore a long instruction manual, but once you've mastered it, it can be a lot of fun. You can experiment a bit playing "manual", but bot creation is the real challenge, especially if you're only playing against bots.

user mrbusto
I've sent you 20 bits Smiley Now let me win it back Cheesy

The site needs real players first, before it can start earning. There used to be much higher buy-ins, but there's no point if nobody uses them. Admin can easily add them again once there is demand for those rooms.

bring your friends!
Do so, and let them post here for the giveaway!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████