Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:40:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alts to buy?  (Read 52612 times)
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

From my sight better if you buy some doge and IOST, that coins at the bottom right now, especially IOST hit lower price, so you can booked profit on it. For doge, you can place your buy order at 30s satoshi for secure then sell it when you get profit.
I just looking to coin that are (at least) legit one. No scam.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imran1997
Copper Member

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:26:42 PM

It's better to analysis that which alts good to buy in this present situation. You can search in the coinmarketcap web site see there which coins are in the top. My personal opinion is Ethereum is low price now so ETH buy will be a decision I think.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

There are lots of good coins. Every second now lopks pretty good. But as for me, I will buy altcoins with small cap and ready product. They might have more chances to make x10-20
Nowadays many altcoins are easy to buy at low cost but we should not say this will make profit in trading. Because majority of the investors are expecting good profit in all the altcoins but it is waste of time. I suggest to top altcoins because we are easy to pick in anytime and this will be a good part in small scale trading.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

the current altcoin condition is very bad with the fall in the price of Bitcoin which pushed altcoin to fall at a low price. now it is very important to be careful when buying coins that we will later hold, because we trade when the market falls badly. coin which in my opinion is good and relatively stable is Riplle that can rival Ethereum.

accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

for now maybe bitcoin is one good choice. I see the price of bitcoin is currently down and everyone knows that no one will lose if investing in bitcoin. so try to buy some to save until next year.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

In order to make the right choice, analyze and identify those coins that have reached good heights this year, and then have fallen in price. In the future, they will again be able to add well.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:32:33 AM

i would reccomend dent. a solid project which is timely and in demand for third world countries which are emerging into blockchain technology. the team is also intact and the roadmap is ahead of its schedule.

I have got some other altcoins to propose to you. I will not say a word about the famous tokens like IOTA, Cardano and TRON, which are cool, and all know about it. Invest in EIDOO, and Credits.
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:51:01 AM

Recently, I think that the altcoin that we should invest a lot of money is very rare, because all the altcoins are affected by the entire market!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?

It's always your choice buddy. There are two sides to it. You either buy now and if the market is close to ATL, you get significant gains, or the market goes down further and you lose. Coinmarketcap is a good resource to check for potential altcoins.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:01:17 AM

To make the best choice on which altcoin you can invest in I recommend you to visit the bounty section of this forum there you will fine a lot of new projects at their icos stage with good potential for future profits but before you invest in any of them take your time to carry out personal research about the coin and read their white papers in other to make good choice. But to me I think mb8coin is one of the good projects that is going to be successful you can take a look at it.
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

Now the market is filled with blood, and perhaps it will never recover, because judging by the indicators, the cryptocurrency market has fallen and is no longer interesting to anyone! Wait for about a month, and there it will be better to see how the market will develop!

[
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:24:22 AM

Man, you can buy whatever you want out of top 100. Every single altcoin costs so small that you can afford to buy it.
Early 2017 is back!
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

seems Doge still profitable? the price did not experience a very deep decline and actually strengthened against bitcoin?
and many users use dogecoin for transaction purposes because it's fast and cheap. it seems we have to pay attention to this old coin Smiley
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

Recently I added some altcoins, but their status is not ideal!
BCHABC
BCHSV
H T
I just bought them the day before and started to fall!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
lipoicChin

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
Maybe you should start with ripple, the price id quite good, it is also more stable than other coins.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

You want to be a good trader right, its not good to ask what coins is good to buy for now, its better to know how to know which coins are good to buy now to earn more in the future.

chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:16:31 PM

Every altcoin from top 100 is a great investment at the moment. We are now at the deepest point of 2018 and it is the best time to invest in altcoins. As soon as the market will recover, altcoins will fly and we won't see such prices any longer.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:23:10 PM

Currently I am trying to buy into XRP. Now it has crossed ETH in second place on coinmarketcap. This is a potential altcoin and I appreciate its growth in the future. You can buy it to reserve while the market is going down.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

If you're a beginner on the crypto market, you'd better invest in the top coins that do not have big fluctuations. With time, after familiarizing yourself with the crypto market, you will be able to do your own research related to altcoins or ICO projects and risk investing in one of these projects. I recommend the NEO currency. NEO has a development potential high enough to make NEO perfect.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:44:16 AM

I recommend you take an attention on INS token. They are going to release their open-source blockchain platform to test so I think the price will go up in December.
I believe that we dont need to find another altcoin on the feild ethereum and ripple is really a good coin to invest today due to its amazing price that is now dropping into a very huge dip. I think we needbti buy this two altcoins today to have more profit in the near future during the bull run begin.
Altcoin is pretty good for being purchased and used as the main coins are valuable enough that is driving the market at the moment is the Ripple.
 It would be nice to have a coin that controls the State of the market as it exists on a Ripple.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: