Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alts to buy?  (Read 52612 times)
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

sorry to say this but no alt coin i suggest you to buy Bitcoin ist the Father of all coins.
And has greatest potenzial with huge updates like lightning network doing !

regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

I think you can consult your friends or knowledgeable people who keep a good deal of information about the crypto market. Or the other way is that you choose the 20 alts of your choice which are the best and then invest in whatever you think is right.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
If I have some cash to spare, i will buy into vechain (Vet, VTHO) and some projects built on Vechain like Safehaven. Vechain works on proof of Authority consensus, with a strong built organisational structure with a good legal arm for legal compliance. I think i like the project

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:45:13 PM

I would recommend buying Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think that in 2019 they will grow by at least 300 percent of the current price. Most likely even more, but such a strong growth will be the last.
yes, it's mainly bitcoin and ethereum. the current price indicates the lowest if there is an increase that could be 500% to return to its peak at the end of last year. this change occurs because many large investors sell their assets in cash, so wait for the time to return prices will return strong and mighty.

mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

with market conditions that I think are still cheap and profitable to buy, I don't have the capital to buy it, but if I am given the opportunity, I will buy xrp bch bsv and ethereum

esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

I advise you to buy Waves and Ethereum. Both have a future in my opinion and there will be many updates on the Ethereum network in 2019. Wave has its own project which is very popular among investors called "Vostok" and Waves are considered one of the fastest blockchains in the world !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
I do not know that coin , you choose the top coins on coinmarket   because those coins have high liquidity and their prices are stable, your risk will be lower .

tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

sorry to say this but no alt coin i suggest you to buy Bitcoin ist the Father of all coins.
And has greatest potenzial with huge updates like lightning network doing !

regards
I agree with you, but besides bitcoin, many altcoins have huge growth potential. In my portfolio, in addition to Bitcoin, I keep Eth, Gen and Dth. These projects have work products and goal-oriented teams.
Vitaly2142

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:47:33 PM

I have long been looking for new alternatives for purchase, small coins attract me more.In addition to the top there are many worthwhile coins, for example, ADX. The main advantage of Adex is the complete and undeniable transparency that is not enough in the online advertising market, which makes the project very promising.

ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

I have long been looking for new alternatives for purchase, small coins attract me more.In addition to the top there are many worthwhile coins, for example, ADX. The main advantage of Adex is the complete and undeniable transparency that is not enough in the online advertising market, which makes the project very promising.

I think that today we must be very careful in choosing the objects for investment. Due to market correction, many projects may leave the cryptocurrency market, since they will not have investment attractiveness and relevance in society.
markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

if we invest for the long term, then the bitcoin drp eth eos and xlm is the wisest choice for us to save in the long run because now the price is fairly cheap

MualanMaulana

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

I suggest you buy Ethereum. because it is rumored Ethereum in 2019 will branch off, and may be going up the market price later
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:53:38 PM

In a bull market, the one who minimizes their risks wins. Invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin, a little in Ripple and Tezos. It'll be enough.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Troy-Crypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:55:16 PM

I agree with previous posts, ETH has a great potential and great things are expected from it in 2019. I have high hopes about Ripple as well, this coin offers something completely different than the rest of the coins and its potential is yet to be reached. Ripple is popular among investors holders and serious traders as well. I like a new project that I am currently supporting, BTCN. This coin already reached CMC and is present in several credible exchanges. It already has large, supportive and active community and it seems to have a bright future.
firebird14

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

I agree with previous posts, ETH has a great potential and great things are expected from it in 2019. I have high hopes about Ripple as well, this coin offers something completely different than the rest of the coins and its potential is yet to be reached. Ripple is popular among investors holders and serious traders as well. I like a new project that I am currently supporting, BTCN. This coin already reached CMC and is present in several credible exchanges. It already has large, supportive and active community and it seems to have a bright future.

Ripple depends on creator company, they control everything about xrp.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

I would be happy to recommend some altcoins that I think are good, but I hope that you can make accurate investment choices instead of following the wishes of others. TRX.OPTC

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

EOS and Ethereum. These two altcoins that I recommend you buy. This is a good opportunity because the two altcoins have the opportunity to improve in the future. Market price movements towards EOS and Ethereum are very stable.

happytakhana
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

For this, you can consult your friends or relatives who have information about the crypto market. And second option is that you can choose 10-15 coins of your choice and you can invest in one of them you feel better.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

I continue to remain a supporter of ETH. Therefore, I recommend everyone to invest in this coin as long as its price remains very attractive for investing.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:08:49 AM

I recommend to look at the Ethereum competitors that have not reached a great price level. Look at NEO, the peak price was around 160 USD, and now only 8 bucks. EOS is also worth your attention as well as XLM.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: