Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game  (Read 9936 times)
Princessccxo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:16:24 PM

Very unusual design of a site. I won't say that it reveals your potential for players, but I think you have proposed a really new strategy to attract the attention of new participants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stpaxoliydina66

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:20:52 AM

How many players have already tested the game? As I understand it, the number of bets does not reflect the number of players.
You can also test it. but the final result of the number of players after the marketing strategy is important. The demand for the token will grow after the completion of the testing phase.
I see that the number of bets increases, perhaps due to the desire to win the jackpot from those participants who have already played the game. This confirms the effectiveness of the developers ' strategy.
very well, if the team can attract a lot of players, the token will be in demand on the platform and on the exchange. I think that the investment will be profitable.
whatseller

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:08:40 AM

Hi! There is an answer to similar questions in this message:

1. The current status of the project can be seen in the first post of this thread (for the present moment the audit of the smart contract is in process)
2. All the information is placed at the website. If you don’t want to read what is written here you probably don’t want to take part in our ICO.
3. Yes, there is no Softcap. Product is absolutely ready, after the audit of smart contracts will have been done smart contracts will be available in Mainnet.

Well, I read on the website, but did not find a link to buy. Only through the game can I invest? You are not planning a public sale of token ?
eduardoforce

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:58:25 AM

Now how does your team promote the project ? It seems to me that your affiliate program will succeed in attracting new players, but it will take time. Are there other mechanisms to attract players?
luckystrikeico (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:15:13 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 03:56:00 PM by mprep

1. The current status of the project can be seen in the first post of this thread (for the present moment the audit of the smart contract is in process)
2. All the information is placed at the website. If you don’t want to read what is written here you probably don’t want to take part in our ICO.
3. Yes, there is no Softcap. Product is absolutely ready, after the audit of smart contracts will have been done smart contracts will be available in Mainnet.

Well, I read on the website, but did not find a link to buy. Only through the game can I invest? You are not planning a public sale of token ?

We believe Bet & Own is the best way to create value for the game.

Now how does your team promote the project ? It seems to me that your affiliate program will succeed in attracting new players, but it will take time. Are there other mechanisms to attract players?

Please check the project status in the first post of this thread.
erick8026

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:45:34 AM

if there is no soft cap and I get tokens after betting in the game, then you continue to collect investments as long as you do not collect hard cap?
pxoto

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:31:56 AM

After the ICO, you will be able to add a token for the exchange, and I correctly understand that this period is still unknown due to the lack of soft cap?
viking32

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:15:04 AM

How long can it take to audit a smart contract? Those participants who made bets during this period will still participate in the game on the conditions presented in the description?
belinkov1

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:04:30 AM

The fewer players, the more chances to win the jackpot. I think that now the affiliate program will not be very active.
luckystrikeico (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:31:15 AM

How long can it take to audit a smart contract? Those participants who made bets during this period will still participate in the game on the conditions presented in the description?

It depends on the auditors, not on us. We are doing our best to complete the audit as soon as possible. Now game works on Ropsten testnet so real ETH is not used.
jimmy123j

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:47:53 AM

As the number of players increases, as shown in the calculations, the token can have a very high cost. Can you guess how many players can be by the end of the ICO sale?
Saiye

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:37:14 AM

my tokens are stored from each of the following bets when I do bet and play in an instant play? I'm talking about the ICO period.
tradingvadaje

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:27:11 PM

before playing, of course I want to understand all the prospects for participation in this ICO. For me, this is the first experience, and now I see that you have proposed a new option to increase the demand for tokens during the ICO.
luckystrikeico (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:14:24 PM

Progress report: 07/21/2019:

g0han

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:55:36 AM

We believe Bet & Own is the best way to create value for the game.
Having carefully studied your concept, I agree with you more. I think that your experience in the gambling industry has helped to create the right strategy.
soprostar

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:41:04 AM

The team copes with the development of a smart contract and showed high-quality development of the game. I think that soon there will be much more players.
KaiMark

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:26:32 AM

It depends on the auditors, not on us. We are doing our best to complete the audit as soon as possible. Now game works on Ropsten testnet so real ETH is not used.
okay, now I understand . I thought the token sale was already open. Counter the time of the sale of the token is already running, and it baffled me.
drukoz4

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:09:37 AM

only ICO investors get the opportunity for a bonus bet?
capslockbc

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:55:10 AM

As the number of players increases, as shown in the calculations, the token can have a very high cost. Can you guess how many players can be by the end of the ICO sale?
at the ICO stage, it is difficult to talk about the number of participants, but the team was able to offer an analysis of prospects. The site has a lot of useful information for players.
negr1984

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:38:58 PM

I like the idea of getting a jackpot opportunity for different periods. This increases interest in the game in long-term participation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: