Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake Twitter Acc scams CryptpPeople  (Read 241 times)
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

so many scammers in the internet world, so it's easy to do it to various social networks, including twitter. Need to increase strong security. Because of the many fake accounts and fraudsters who use Twitter, Twitter suspends many Twitter accounts. The unfavorable reason is that many fraudulent Twitter accounts.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

Yo guys, there is another scam in Twitter and Used the name of Mr. Elon Musk. And for sure another dirt this in the name of Cryptocurrecny and Mr. Musk and for sure many twitter accounts will be more suspended because of this.

The user get 180k in just a Day. So what do you think about this , do you know how can we stop and know whos behind of this.

Be Careful always guys, and have a nice day to all Smiley

Source Link : https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/fake-elon-musk-twitter-bitcoin-scam-earned-180k-in-one-day/?fbclid=IwAR2vgR86VaKQ_RtCMRI9r5-Q8naopghALJMoprO9u_oc0PTjuS01ER1AOy4

Thanks for the sharing. Elon Musk the Tesla CEO right? He is an ambitious person with a lot of ideas. It will make someone use his name for scamming people.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:07:54 PM

Crazy idea, but I still think that not everything is so scary, of course, there are a lot of projects today, much more than last year, but if you noticed, the ICO process as a whole was different from what it was in 2017.
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

People are to blame for giving money to scammers.There are many individual accounts on the Internet that pretend to be famous personalities.You have to be very careful when giving them money.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

investors might work on customs as appealing use of returns from source of anchoring and more to confront ideas as referring supports on confirmation as managing different tasks on evaluation to returns with one of option as might to follows with decision of exchange with the market.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

I don't understand how people can fall into this scam, did they really believe that Elon Musk was going to send them 10 BTC so easily? It's true that this time the scam was much more elaborated since there were some hacked verified accounts involved, but using common sense should have been enough.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

so many scammers in the internet world, so it's easy to do it to various social networks, including twitter. Need to increase strong security. Because of the many fake accounts and fraudsters who use Twitter, Twitter suspends many Twitter accounts. The unfavorable reason is that many fraudulent Twitter accounts.
Which is right, twitter suspend many accounts due to this type of activities, a lots of fake accounts and scam projects was been created in a daily process, I guess we need to have extra securities and precautions in order to protect your investment, its better to investigate the legitimacy of those people who are
sharing things especially if its around the internet we can't have any assurance and the risk factors are really high.
Zurcermozz (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

I don't understand how people can fall into this scam, did they really believe that Elon Musk was going to send them 10 BTC so easily? It's true that this time the scam was much more elaborated since there were some hacked verified accounts involved, but using common sense should have been enough.

Yes , I think. That's the reason why many people get into this, because they knew Elon Musk as a rich person and they knew that Mr.Musk also believe in crytpo and they saw a proof of received by the other account
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

Twitter wages war against fraudsters. I think too many users have been duped. We are also blocked with our spam. I think this is due to users who use bots for mass spam.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

There are tons of such accounts in twitter. I believe we have to be extremely careful to avoid being scammed. Never send coins to get more coins, this is obviously a frequently used method to scam people.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

People are to blame for giving money to scammers.There are many individual accounts on the Internet that pretend to be famous personalities.You have to be very careful when giving them money.

And the error came from them. They themselves are not thoroughly tested and easily scammed by scammers. In this world there is nothing free and maybe after this they will have a little experience to stay away from it

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

Yes , I think. That's the reason why many people get into this, because they knew Elon Musk as a rich person and they knew that Mr.Musk also believe in crytpo and they saw a proof of received by the other account

Sure, but they forgot that rich people never give away anything. Besides, they should have suspected something was wrong when they were asked to send some BTC before receiving the gift.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

There are too many fake accounts on twitter posing to be real ,especially airdrops and bounties profiles ,when I was a newbie I used to do my airdrops through twiiter and 90% of them are scams.

jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

yes, so many scammers appear every day more and more. and it is explainable because where the big money there the higher temptation appears. I remember the situation with the fake accounts of some famous people, these accounts in Twitter were used in order to attract the potential investors to some projects, it worked till the moment when the real people appeared and tell that these accounts were not their. for example some of such accounts was the Buterins, and it looked so real. It was a real scam.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: