Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Raptoreum - POW (GhostRider) | ASIC And FPGA Resistant | Mainnet Is Live  (Read 38019 times)
TacoSimp

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 01:33:48 AM

THIS COIN IS A TOTAL SCAM ALL THE MASTER NODES ARE HELD BY ONE PIECE OF TRASH ROBBING EVERY ONE. I WOULD EXPECT AN EXIT IN THE NEAR FUTURE. PLUS TRADE OGRE IS TRADING THE COIN ON THEIR EXCHANGE ALL A FRAUD. 
RAPTOREUM IS FUCKING TRASH

Lol, what a silly little clown.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YouWillEatYourFUD

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 07:46:24 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2022, 08:46:10 PM by Mr. Big

You can tell this to someone who has just gotten into crypto and is unaware of all these BS maximalist narratives.
Only a newcomer would fall for it, seriously XD.
Not hating on BTC or LTC but come on man XD

BTC and LTC are the basis, and you do not like them,
because you did not buy for a pittance or did not mine
from 2009 to 2010 on a processor.
This is not a reason to question my words. Facts cannot be ignored.

Therefore, you better pay attention to Litecoin Cash.
This coin is protected by Hive mining + SHA256 + CPU mining
Soon its price will reach 1% of the Litecoin value.

The creator of LTC did not take LTC seriously but you wanna tell me Litecoin Cash is gonna be the shit?

I checked its whitepaper and I could not find anything that could put it above legit coins.

THIS COIN IS A TOTAL SCAM ALL THE MASTER NODES ARE HELD BY ONE PIECE OF TRASH ROBBING EVERY ONE. I WOULD EXPECT AN EXIT IN THE NEAR FUTURE. PLUS TRADE OGRE IS TRADING THE COIN ON THEIR EXCHANGE ALL A FRAUD.  

Your nut for a brain cannot grasp the idea behind smartnode clusters and the code that is gonna increase overall tps.
I joined RTM in april and never have I seen any robbery you bullshitter.
If you don't understand this stuff then just stfu and don't waste oxygen.

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2022, 02:52:42 PM

Hi,
We've added Raptoreum (RTM) to http://zpool.ca/algo/ghostrider. See below for connection details.

Fee only: 0.5% or less
BTC payouts are processed once a day for balances above 0.0015
Payouts for all other currencies are made automatically every 4 hours for balances above 0.05 and balances more than 0.0125 are included in one of the payouts each day.

- Sample configurations -
To mine ghostrider and get paid in RTM:
Code:
-a ghostrider -o stratum+tcp://ghostrider.mine.zpool.ca:5354 -u RTM_ADDRESS -p c=RTM

Exchange to BTC:
Code:
-a ghostrider -o stratum+tcp://ghostrider.mine.zpool.ca:5354 -u BTC_ADDRESS -p c=BTC

All of our ports are NiceHash friendly, no need to specify any extra details

Need hashpower? zpools sister provides hash rental services: http://hashtap.ca/

==============================

Support: https://discord.gg/n45n6Jj
Twitter: https://twitter.com/_zpool_

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
jeffpcyo

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2022, 02:26:38 AM

CoinToMine.Today

I have recently added Raptoreum (RTM) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

Raptoreum (RTM)

wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2022, 05:40:48 AM

Mining RTM on Akash.
Any experience?
https://forum.akash.network/t/how-to-mine-raptoreum-rtm-on-akash/3253
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2022, 06:58:20 PM

As far as I know, there are several people who have doen so quite successfully!

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
mayoflute

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 10:14:23 PM

Does your project allow you to mine solo? Or are pools implemented here?
Raptoreum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2022, 10:18:50 PM

Does your project allow you to mine solo? Or are pools implemented here?

You can mine solo but unless you have substantial amount of hash your chances of hitting a block are quite small.
Raptoreum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2022, 01:25:30 PM

Some update blog posts, there is a rtmmorpg coming!

https://blog.raptoreum.com/a-new-year-a-stronger-raptor/
https://blog.raptoreum.com/game-development-update-post-1/
Raptoreum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2022, 02:19:54 PM

Good read!!

https://cryptofireside.medium.com/raptoreum-co-founder-david-morris-on-the-resilient-ecosystem-that-allows-everyone-to-participate-e7a07ecac0c2?sk=c9d7db4ee2bbdd00f03e6b767c02d765
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 12:26:55 PM

Ok, but some things seem(!) random and just to fill space- as in they are popular nowadays like the MMO and Metaverse stuff. Blogpost has about core tech and connected stuff lets say around 10-15% (20 at max). (I base this on the paragraphs about tech/total paragraphs)

Here comes the old, but basic question: New exchanges from/with current gen? Its not a coincidence I worded it like this, as you can just say after contracts which would be fine, but you need to reach more ppl as u had a paragraph about that in the article.  Smiley

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
Raptoreum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2022, 09:06:05 PM

Ok, but some things seem(!) random and just to fill space- as in they are popular nowadays like the MMO and Metaverse stuff. Blogpost has about core tech and connected stuff lets say around 10-15% (20 at max). (I base this on the paragraphs about tech/total paragraphs)

Here comes the old, but basic question: New exchanges from/with current gen? Its not a coincidence I worded it like this, as you can just say after contracts which would be fine, but you need to reach more ppl as u had a paragraph about that in the article.  Smiley

The MMORPG is not random at all, and goes hand in hand with Bitknives to showcase real usecases for RTM Smiley
konfuzius5278

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 03:55:19 PM

Someone hate RTM because maybe some price drop or more probaly is jelous about the big RTM community versus his own shitcoin  Grin

For the german speaking community please visit my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4uWvf8yNBVE39YYlI5N9Q
wildpantz

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 04:14:34 PM

there's actually two people holding tons of coins. do you even understand the concept of smartnodes?

Tons of us have staked our coins there, if you want your coins back, you get them at the end of the month and depending on how much you have staked, twice a week you get a small bonus added to your collateral (you can also send it to your wallet if you prefer).

Do you happen to be the guy who had a meltdown a day or two ago about price dropping? You really remind me of him for some reason, caps lock = on, rude and now that you failed to spread misinformation on the discord and got laughed at, you go at the next best thing in attempt to make rtm look bad. Pathetic.

As for TO, I completely agree. There's bots faking trades, but if you look a bit closely, it happens on all unpopular altcoins with low liquidity on TO, it's swarming with bots. You can literally make them raise the buy price little by little by offering more than they do, but after certain point, they will just reset back if you offer too much, so you can't fool them.
In general, I don't consider TO that good of an exchange, I got my RTM on coinex and I've noticed almost all coins on TO are being sold over price, but if you try to sell at normal price, no one will buy and in general there tends to be a large gap between highest buy and lowest sell which is rarely good news. LTC had a 1$ difference compared to all other exchanges I looked at, not much, but noticeable.
PAMPT

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 12:49:08 AM

The MMORPG is not random at all, and goes hand in hand with Bitknives to showcase real usecases for RTM Smiley

I will tell u what randomness means. I know what matters. Of all the devil-may care venture capitalists in the crypto space only few are able to rake up profit. I am one of them. This is because we do no tend to lag behind the crowd but immediately get in the thick of it when we see the opportunity we can extract value from. Now look where mines of dalarnia is, it is in the sight of 180000 people on coinmarketcap and is rapidly growing due to metaverse hype. While u are grasping on straws in ur uncles foyer, endlessly voyering his and his wifes copulation routine. Connect ur mind to the metaverse, follow the heat of the uneven trail left on ur bunny from hits of avenging lash ur uncle uses to din sense in ur head when u get excited eyeing his private business.
TacoSimp

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 03:00:46 AM

I will tell u what randomness means. I know what matters. Of all the devil-may care venture capitalists in the crypto space only few are able to rake up profit. I am one of them. This is because we do no tend to lag behind the crowd but immediately get in the thick of it when we see the opportunity we can extract value from. Now look where mines of dalarnia is, it is in the sight of 180000 people on coinmarketcap and is rapidly growing due to metaverse hype. While u are grasping on straws in ur uncles foyer, endlessly voyering his and his wifes copulation routine. Connect ur mind to the metaverse, follow the heat of the uneven trail left on ur bunny from hits of avenging lash ur uncle uses to din sense in ur head when u get excited eyeing his private business.

What the fuck does that even mean.  You've been in the RTM adult channel too long buddy.
Raptoreum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2022, 01:33:49 PM

Auction for "Falcons Edge" starts now. 100% of funds raised from the auction go into the current donation drive.

Blog post about it here: https://blog.raptoreum.com/epic-auction-for-donation-pool/
YouWillEatYourFUD

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 11:13:00 AM

there's actually two people holding tons of coins. do you even understand the concept of smartnodes?

Tons of us have staked our coins there, if you want your coins back, you get them at the end of the month and depending on how much you have staked, twice a week you get a small bonus added to your collateral (you can also send it to your wallet if you prefer).

Do you happen to be the guy who had a meltdown a day or two ago about price dropping? You really remind me of him for some reason, caps lock = on, rude and now that you failed to spread misinformation on the discord and got laughed at, you go at the next best thing in attempt to make rtm look bad. Pathetic.

As for TO, I completely agree. There's bots faking trades, but if you look a bit closely, it happens on all unpopular altcoins with low liquidity on TO, it's swarming with bots. You can literally make them raise the buy price little by little by offering more than they do, but after certain point, they will just reset back if you offer too much, so you can't fool them.
In general, I don't consider TO that good of an exchange, I got my RTM on coinex and I've noticed almost all coins on TO are being sold over price, but if you try to sell at normal price, no one will buy and in general there tends to be a large gap between highest buy and lowest sell which is rarely good news. LTC had a 1$ difference compared to all other exchanges I looked at, not much, but noticeable.

Those are just clueless strawhats who have paper hands and a  very bad vision.

Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2022, 08:06:49 PM

Bsc-Bridge just went into first round of limited public testing!

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Raptoreum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2022, 10:48:32 AM

Raptoreums BSC bridge is now live and has also been added to PancakeSwap.

https://bscbridge.raptoreum.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: