Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:18:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Raptoreum - POW (GhostRider) | ASIC And FPGA Resistant | Mainnet Is Live  (Read 38019 times)
wizz13150

Activity: 67
Merit: 26

Tempus Narrabo

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 09:20:53 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2021, 09:40:59 PM by wizz13150
Merited by cryptomaxsun (1)

Hi, I am quite new in crypto world. I generate a paper wallet for RTM. Could somebody instruct me how to use it, please? So, using my public and private key, how can I make any transactions? I have tried various websites, but I cannot find any news about that. I don't want to use a core wallet as it downloads huge files and I don't have space on my HDD. Can anybody know any other lite wallet for RTM?

How to use it, what you mean ?

- If you generated a paper wallet, you have an address (text and qrcode) and a privkey. You can use this address to receive RTMs (from a pool or someone else)
- If you want to see what is in the wallet, you can use an explorer : (Paste you address here)
https://explorer.raptoreum.com/
- If you want to import your wallet in the Raptoreum Core, you need to open the 'console', and import your address with the command "importprivkey", using the privkey. (cf. Bitcoin official documentation about commands)
- If you want to send RTMs from your paper wallet, you can't. You need to import it in a compatible wallet, using the import fonction, usually you need to scan your qrcode. And then you can send.

Don't loose your privkey (associated with the address) !

If you want another 'light' wallet, without all the blockchain, you can use Zelcore.

Wizz_^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
budlo

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 07:43:17 PM

My 2 weak cores intel, i5 10400H and i5 10500 they bring me about 11 coins a day.
There was an idea to buy a cheap server percent and a motherboard for 100 bucks on aliexpress. But changed my mind I think the profitability will fall and when the market falls, the coin is unlikely to go up against the market.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 03:17:45 AM

But changed my mind I think the profitability will fall and when the market falls, the coin is unlikely to go up against the market.
Yep, I was mining for some months with a Ryzen 2600. I stopped now, the total hashrate went through the roof in the last weeks and it is no longer profitable, even if RTM will go up 10x in price. The coins I have I will keep but that's it.
budlo

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 01:56:21 PM

But changed my mind I think the profitability will fall and when the market falls, the coin is unlikely to go up against the market.
Yep, I was mining for some months with a Ryzen 2600. I stopped now, the total hashrate went through the roof in the last weeks and it is no longer profitable, even if RTM will go up 10x in price. The coins I have I will keep but that's it.
I don't understand why there was such an increase in complexity, the price of the coin didn't increase. Is mining on a video card still not profitable or is there a new version released and I missed it?
Even if it happened why doesn't anyone talk about it?
MMOStars

Activity: 248
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 05:10:39 PM

I don't understand why there was such an increase in complexity, the price of the coin didn't increase. Is mining on a video card still not profitable or is there a new version released and I missed it?

When you do speculative mining the coin price hardly matters.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2021, 09:11:48 PM

You can GPUmine but it won't make much if any profit. The insane press exposure got a lot of interest rolling. As to why people aren't talking about it, they are but we are a bit more dispersed than most projects.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
MadMac

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 02:06:33 AM

You can GPUmine but it won't make much if any profit.
You can but this does not make much sense. The whole purpose of this Ghostrider thing is switching between algorithms so none of either ASICs, GPUs or CPUs get an advantage.

If you want to use your GPU, best option is to mine ETH. I run a RX580 with Nicehash and it pays for my power bill each month. Wont get rich from it  Wink
ArqTras

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2021, 10:47:57 PM

Lets find first block, on https://rtm.supportcryptonight.com
Eu server
1% pool fee where 0.5% goes to developer
Discord stats and channel
https://discord.gg/pkuvBZYkGc
Telegram stats and group
https://t.me/+sb8GBp-tHkQ5NTk0
Connection
-a gr -o stratum+tcp://rtm.supportcryptonight.com:7633 -u wallet@workername -p x (we do use @ after wallet for name of worker)
-a gr -o stratum+tcp://rtm.supportcryptonight.com:7655 -u wallet@workername -p x ( for middle hardware)
-a gr -o stratum+tcp://rtm.supportcryptonight.com:7677 -u wallet@workername -p x (for high end farms)
available also as solo mining
-a gr -o stratum+tcp://rtm.supportcryptonight.com:7633 -u solo:wallet@workername -p x
-a gr -o stratum+tcp://rtm.supportcryptonight.com:7655 -u solo:wallet@workername -p x
-a gr -o stratum+tcp://rtm.supportcryptonight.com:7677 -u solo:wallet@workername -p x
Raptoreum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2021, 01:27:02 PM

Updates and news posted: https://blog.raptoreum.com/forging-forward-an-update-post/

mrfckumn

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 04:31:40 PM

this scam coin falled in price significantly - any idea why? if it just copy BTC then I can buy btc and don't lose resources mining right?
skeetato

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 10:05:09 PM

I want to start off by offering a hypothetical question to you. If you recently won a good amount of USD worth of RTM and received a cold DM from someone who has never spoken in the community before: would you find that suspicious? I'd imagine most would.

Not too long ago, that happened to me. I won $100 USD worth of RTM from an easter egg and almost immediately after I received a cold DM from someone who has -never- previously said a word in discord. No chat history, no mentions, nothing. Here's how that conversation played out. Remember, this is immediately after I won $100 USD.

https://imgur.com/O3ZFZcw
Afterwards, I sent a screenshot of the conversation to a moderator in which I stated that I did not want to flat out accuse this person of being a scammer, but to be cautious.

I was then thanked by this moderator.

Now, you might say I was a bit aggressive in my initial response, but I'd say it's quite justifiable considering I just won $100 USD worth of RTM and discord DM scams are rampant (that's even an understatement, especially in crypto). My next actions were to ask the person mentioned in the above image if they knew who this was. I sent him a screenshot of the conversation in a private message (NOT public). They responded yes, that they were vetted, and everything was fine. I replied with something along the lines of, "well, if they were vetted, then they're good." The suspect in question then joined the conversation and apologized, to which I said there was no need to apologize and that they were fine. That should have been that.

Queue BigPiggy. I wake up one morning and get tagged in discord. A new rule was specifically made for me to be more 'inclusive towards new members'. Now, I guess they decided to ignore the fact that I often helped people who came into the discord and did so in public channels. However, upon asking what I did to deserve a rule being put in place specifically for me, I was immediately told to "fuck off" and was banned from discord without any farther explanation.

Now, it wasn't just a discord ban. I was banned from other discord servers in which the pig moderated that weren't even related to RTM. I had some RTM in a shared node, and with the discord ban, I couldn't even contact my node provider without -begging- to get 10 minutes back in the server to simply withdraw my RTM from the discord bot and contact my node provider. I was then promptly banned again.

Now, you may say, "hey, that seems a bit excessive for protecting yourself from a potential scammer", and you'd be right. However, the pig decided that due to this individual being a "potential large investor", he felt the need to completely remove me from the community, bash my name, blame me for a price drop, and as previously mentioned, ban me from unrelated discord servers of which he moderated.

https://imgur.com/UJp9zHW
At no point in time did I publicly "bash the hell" out of this individual. I didn't even "bash" them in private.

Let's throw in a casual threat against me while we're at it (not that I'm even the slightest bit concerned).

https://imgur.com/AatnQ3J
It didn't matter that I had been a part of the community without issue for over 6 months and mining for just as long at the time of ban. All that mattered was protecting a potential investor who recently joined a discord, doesn't say a -single- word, and dm's people immediately after they win money. I had never mentioned that they were a potential scammer in public (others brought it up), nor did I publicly/privately bash this person like they tried to make people believe.

The inconsistent and favoritism moderation that goes on from the people at the top is excessive, greedy, and downright ridiculous. Specific moderation is heavy when they feel like it, while letting things that shouldn't slide, slide. They don't moderate their favorites, and have no problem giving anyone else a hard time even if they are doing exactly what their "favorites" are doing. The favoritism and inconsistency in their ability to moderate is flat out disgusting.

To sum up: protecting yourself from potential scammers could leave your name bashed, your discord account banned from unrelated servers, and most importantly, potentially locking you away from any RTM you have in shared nodes if you don't have outside contact with the providers. All in the name of protecting someone who has never said a word previously; with no explanation or warning.

Call me salty if you want, but after seeing all of the posts coming up about unfair moderating, favoritism, and silencing of people speaking opinions, I decided to post this even though it happened months ago. I kept mining afterwards, but it seems like nothing has changed in the world of RTM. After seeing the update which seemed to mainly revolve around some new front-end, a knife, and a music video. I'm out.

-----

Above is what I posted in the RTM subreddit.  Very shortly after, I was promptly banned from the subreddit and my post deleted.  So, I decided to come here where they do not have the power to silence people calling them out.
https://imgur.com/dPTKnHj

Be careful with RTM entirely.  They will silence and remove any negative posts even if they are substantiated with proof.  They promote constant shilling even if what they are shilling is an outright lie (they claimed Amazon had a CPU shortage because of new RTM miners.  Right.), and will ban/remove any content that proves they are as shady as they come.
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:39:34 PM

-snip

So random DM can be scam, but why didn't you just "block" and "report spam" ?

I don't see these guys on DC now. If u mined since start then why do a drama about 100$ worth of RTM, btw you were rude in those msges. Going into a pointless brawl with that account... The whole thing is stupid even your part coz what I wrote above. Playing a hero syndrome... and it could have been a simple bait (to remove you but are you that big of a fish or used to be? it doesn't make sense) and u bit on it...

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
budlo

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 01:30:15 PM

@mrfckumn, Why do you say this coin is a scam?

At the moment this coin is at an early stage of its development and most are not ready to keep it long because they don't understand where all this can come.
I also don’t understand when all this can come but I’m ready to lose everything so... I’ll hold on and continue mining.
Raptoreum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2021, 01:36:59 PM

With growth unfortunately comes the fudders.
Puffy23

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 09:22:51 PM
Merited by MadMac (1)

Hey guys, I got tired of seeing all the hash at flockpool, especially now that xmrig is out eliminating the financial incentive. So I have started a pool with 1 stratum on the US west coast and 1 stratum in London. I will launch a US East coast stratum tonight as well. Perhaps one in Germany too for continental Europe.

The pool is free until April 2022 at which point it will only increase to 0.25% with a 3 monthly increase of 0.25% to a maximum of 1%. I am willing to eat the cost of these servers just to get people off of flockpool and support decentralisation of RTM.

I will also consider additional stratums if there is a demand. You can email me at admin@cpu-miners.com to discuss it further. Come on guys, help me spread some hash around, and pay nothing for doing it.

https://cpu-miners.com/
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2021, 06:56:26 AM

Hey guys, I got tired of seeing all the hash at flockpool, especially now that xmrig is out eliminating the financial incentive. So I have started a pool with 1 stratum on the US west coast and 1 stratum in London. I will launch a US East coast stratum tonight as well. Perhaps one in Germany too for continental Europe.

The pool is free until April 2022 at which point it will only increase to 0.25% with a 3 monthly increase of 0.25% to a maximum of 1%. I am willing to eat the cost of these servers just to get people off of flockpool and support decentralisation of RTM.

I will also consider additional stratums if there is a demand. You can email me at admin@cpu-miners.com to discuss it further. Come on guys, help me spread some hash around, and pay nothing for doing it.

Add your pool here -  https://miningpoolstats.stream/raptoreum
At the moment there are 46 pools, and it is a common problem of many POW-coins that mining is unevenly distributed across pools.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
Puffy23

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 08:03:22 AM

US-West (Silicon Valley), US-East (NY), EU-West (London), and EU-East (Germany) are now all online.

Add your pool here -  https://miningpoolstats.stream/raptoreum
At the moment there are 46 pools, and it is a common problem of many POW-coins that mining is unevenly distributed across pools.

I submitted my info a few days ago with no listing yet. Not sure how long it typically takes, but I figured I would at least get a post up in the forums and keep on top of discord while I waited.
RallyMe

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 11:43:16 AM

RTM mentioned on xhv chat

https://www.reddit.com/r/havenprotocol/comments/rgt620/what_are_xhv_plans_for_2022_when_eth_goes_full_pos/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
walletrecovery
Copper Member

Activity: 414
Merit: 29

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2021, 08:46:01 AM

this scam coin falled in price significantly - any idea why? if it just copy BTC then I can buy btc and don't lose resources mining right?

You are absolutely right, look at the chart and you will see that from September 14 to November 14, the coin has grown in value 80 times.

I think Litecoin Cash (LCC) is much more promising than Raptoreum. Look at decentralization,
you will also see that a lot of coins have been lost and have not moved for over 3 years. chainz.cryptoid.info/lcc/#!rich

MadMac

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 09:06:34 AM

LOL, barely a scam. Rather quite successful as the total hashrate in Nov and Dec went up crazy, was mentioned already. Bad thing for the small miners, it is no longer profitable to do this with your PC and so they drop out. Was intersting as long as it lasted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: