Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we overcome the hard times?  (Read 1748 times)
Zalura

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:08:03 AM

Hey guys, what do you think, can we be strong, and overcome this hard times when everything is red? How soon we will finally see bitcoin growing?
the difficult times in bitcoin can be overcome by often discussing and socializing the crypto community, the more often we discuss our hearts, we will be more confident and more aware in overcoming all future problems, we must be willing to hear ideas from other people, don't act without people who guide so that all problems that come are not done alone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:12:58 AM

Give it another year or two and we will see a tremendous number of applications for Bitcoin. We already have companies like Square which accept cryptocurrency payment. Soon perhaps PayPal, Chase and other companies will follow suit.

In essence, Bitcoin is money so as long as businesses begin accepting it or investment companies begin offering it as an option, then it will surely be used as a form of money for years to come. There is only one Bitcoin, and it was invented 10 years ago.
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:48:19 AM

Right now its hard to think, because some of the investors lost almost all of their capital and had deficits. But don't think that the market price is always like this. Recovering is easy, but it takes time. Time that all of the people will look to the importance of cryptocurrencies and its benefits. Like what I've said, recovering is easy. Red looks gold to others because it is the right time to invest and sell if it reached your preferred price.

nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:13:26 AM

until now I still can't, bro. to go through a difficult period. but the important thing is that I always try my best to get up. of all the evil that befalls me. because I am very confident with hard work and prayer will never adorn the results.
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:16:12 AM

as long as we remain united and soar the name of bitcoin, I'm sure bitcoin will continue to grow green. because in my opinion, until whenever Bitcoin will continue to grow green, the impact of bitcoin for the world community is very positive, the wheel life of their economy is greatly helped, it's because of the presence of bitcoin for all of us.
JerryLucky

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:30:20 AM

Hey guys, what do you think, can we be strong, and overcome this hard times when everything is red? How soon we will finally see bitcoin growing?
No thing is impossible. I am still waiting for good news from crypto world. I believe that this difficult time will soon over and open a new world for bitcoiners.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:35:31 AM

In my opinion everything is in the belief of each individual, I see if the price of bitcoin decreases, I always think positively about it, because what Bitcoin is making now is a very remarkable progress achieved by Bitcoin, so I'm sure more and more people who understand Bitcoin will always buy it, so prices will rise again quickly.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:42:27 AM

Yes ofcourse, every hard times comes up with ease. Every struggle has a victory in outcome. So let's be patienly wait enough for the right time to sell or trade our coins in a profitable time.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:18:20 AM

In my opinion everything is in the belief of each individual, I see if the price of bitcoin decreases, I always think positively about it, because what Bitcoin is making now is a very remarkable progress achieved by Bitcoin, so I'm sure more and more people who understand Bitcoin will always buy it, so prices will rise again quickly.
As for me, everything will always experience hard times like every business and so on with crypto markets and I believe that crypto markets will soon back into green because our world's technology is uprising and digital transaction is the best transaction in this digital world, so its my great expectation that market will survive and revive.

Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:03:12 AM

Control over the hard times is a sense that when the price is very low or we can say that the market is bear so that is hard time and we can say that holding in hard time is good for the market to become safe and no problems for the crypto demand, It is fact that when the price fall that is very hard time for the crypto users.

pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:18:00 AM

we must be able to overcome these difficult times, even though we need more patience in dealing with it, because I believe everything will return to normal in the next few months, because the market has begun to grow even though it is not significant.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:26:35 AM

It depends on you on how long will you still stay with bitcoin even if we see a lot of red in the market right now. It depends on how we trust bitcoin and how long can we accept the fact that bitcoin is really unstable. I know that there is a good time for bitcoin to gain its price again. Maybe it is just not today but as long as we have more patience with bitcoin then still stay and hold our bitcoins.
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

for most of us, these times are very hard, we must learn to trade correctly in order to profit from any position in the market.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:09:57 AM

Give it another year or two and we will see a tremendous number of applications for Bitcoin. We already have companies like Square which accept cryptocurrency payment. Soon perhaps PayPal, Chase and other companies will follow suit.

In essence, Bitcoin is money so as long as businesses begin accepting it or investment companies begin offering it as an option, then it will surely be used as a form of money for years to come. There is only one Bitcoin, and it was invented 10 years ago.
We absolutely can if we choose to. It's all in the mindset that can greatly help us to stay strong and humble despite crisis or during hard times. Acceptance is the key and if we acknowledge this fact positively that life is not all about winnings and success then it can make us stay hopeful, persistent, and be more determined.
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

To all the bitcoin fanatics , we all know about the of cryptocurrenncy market and i believe its parts of the market trading although buying and selling can affect figures.bitcoin still powerful just hold or invest more, you make this happened. To hard times we set aside at this moment.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:20:31 AM

we have to be strong and we have to convince other friends to stay strong and motivate us to be happy and when we will grow green again bitcoin.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:28:14 AM

This is all a waiting game, and I think most people will start giving in but we should remain strong and optimistic as Bitcoin is sure to improve. what we don't know is how soon we'll start seeing this improvement happening.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

i dont mind waiting for another few year
comparing in the past years price there still a lot of profit for those who invest before
and the price today is good oppotunity for new investor

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

right now we can see that the price of bitcoin is down and being red, but we should think positive. we all know that every currency in the world always like this, decreasing valueand increasing value. so i think we can get the benefit of bitcoin in the urture

mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

As we all know that the market is unstable now and we also know that the price is unpredictable. It will soon be green as we all hope it will go that way but I think it is not now so we just have to wait a little more and let's not get hopeless. We should think positive instead.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: