Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we overcome the hard times?  (Read 1743 times)
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

indeed it is currently a very bad condition and very difficult for all crypto users. all crypto users must be able to overcome this difficult problem by holding their assets so that they do not experience huge losses or sell assets when they are at the same price point when buying. everyone can't avoid this critical problem. crypto supply in the trading market is very abundant so the crypto price will get worse. this must be overcome by limiting the amount of crypto in circulation. if there is no maximum amount, crypto will get worse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

I don't think this is a hard time for bitcoin. If you think so then probably you are new in cryptocurrencies.
This is a period when price is more or less stable and nothing so exciting is happening on the market but I would say this is also one normal phase in bitcoin volatility process and nothing to be worried about.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

We can overcome these dark times if we don't give up, that's for sure. I lost 99% of my wealth in this bear market over the last ten months but am not giving up and working on the 1% capital I have left to survive and feed my family AND at the same time grow up again. It might take me until 2020 to get back on my feet, but I am determined to do whatever it takes, legally, of course, lol, to not give up and give in to the price manipulators, but stay in crypto and come out a winner one day for myself and my family. It's not easy at all living on the edge, especially when things go wrong all the time, but it can't last forever, one day the market has to turn in our favor.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:55:28 PM

Hey guys, what do you think, can we be strong, and overcome this hard times when everything is red? How soon we will finally see bitcoin growing?
No matter what problem it is , I know that we are strong enough to face or overcome those challenges. Its really hard to determine if bitcoin will recover but I am hoping that it will. Some of us are confused on what are they going to do now that it is red. We need to stay calm and believe.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

Hey guys, what do you think, can we be strong, and overcome this hard times when everything is red? How soon we will finally see bitcoin growing?

Yes l believe and lets all agree that we can overcome this hard times it  is very soon l know that we will survive all inspite of this hardship were having now.
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:25:42 PM

Overcoming difficult times is not an easy task, but I think we should see the good in everything.  The drop in the price of Bitcoin is normal.After the price increase, there should be a decrease in the price . However, this does not mean that something terrible has happened to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is just going with the strength for a new growth and soon, I think we will see it.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

Overcoming difficult times is not an easy task, but I think we should see the good in everything.  The drop in the price of Bitcoin is normal.After the price increase, there should be a decrease in the price . However, this does not mean that something terrible has happened to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is just going with the strength for a new growth and soon, I think we will see it.
I believe that the hard times is passing. An we can really overcome on it if we have learned from our past experience. I believe that in crypto there is really a pump and dump status and the hard time is really there. We only need to be more prudent on controlling our self from doing a great decision on the feild for is to avoid lossing and to earn even in a very simple way.

MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:35:20 PM

If we talk about the bitcoin price now so it is not bad affect of bitcoin but it is normal that bitcoin is recovered and the coins are more stable in the present year while no other bad activity happen in the market and the bitcoin is using normal ass it was using in the past so i haven't seen any hard time for crypto and we can do only to buy coins to rise the demand and keep that for long term.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

Patience is the answer to overcome. Experiencing bearing market today does not mean it will remain forever, so, let us wait patiently to see the bull run in the following months to come. Hard times will never last forever, the price of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general will bounce back before the year 2018 runs out, so, lets' wait and smile to sell.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Michael_Cox

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

Of course! Bitcoin has been through worse dip than this before so of course, it will survived. As long as someone is mining it and there is still a demand for bitcoin, it will always survived, even if it means the price go as low as $1USD. Relax man. Bitcoin is fine.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

I don't think this is a hard time for bitcoin. If you think so then probably you are new in cryptocurrencies.
This is a period when price is more or less stable and nothing so exciting is happening on the market but I would say this is also one normal phase in bitcoin volatility process and nothing to be worried about.
said you right and we have to find a solution how to overcome the problem that we are now facing dibitcoin and I think the words are satisfied enough that we stay patient and wait for the best
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

There Is a saying that state that hard time don't last forever so at that every hard situations has it expiring time and the cryptocurrency market is not an exception to that we all can remember the state of the market around this time last year 2017 when the whole market was on bull run and we all enjoyed it so also is this time of red movement we should hold on and remains positive.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

we should not be able to be complacent and silent we must think about finding a solution to the problem dibitcoin this and let's together overcome it I think like that
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

we should not be able to be complacent and silent we must think about finding a solution to the problem dibitcoin this and let's together overcome it I thcan if we discuss together there must be a solution to solve the problem well and mature and I think we have to face that problem not backwards and fear when we get into troubleink like that
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

I could remember months ago when I cried myself to sleep every other night because of pressing emabarasing situation.
The most agonizing part was that people I had thought got my back deserted me like I'm a kind of a plague.
I thought that was going to be the end of the road for me......but just like they used to say"there is always a light at the end of the tunnel" .
Light came through for me and in a twinkle of an eye the "mountain" that was standing before me all those while crumbled like a pack of badly arranged cards.
It made have a positive outlook to every situation and that is why I believe that the current market situation will not last for long.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:29:16 PM

I knew bitcoin 4 years ago and it's require many years to see the growth !
I mean if you're expect bitcoin increase signficantly in a month or 2 month, you never get it.

That's why I'm prefer to hold as long as possible as my target on year 2020, you will see bitcoin value on that year.
I knew it's difficult to do but it's worth to wait !

Smiley
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

Yes we can over come this time of bearish season we just have to be patient and be observant bitcoin is recovering from its crash no hope is lost everything will be fine its only a matter of time and it will get better lets just wait for the best
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

yes we can surely overcome this hard times. this is not the first time bitcoin has been faced with hard times like this and each time it comes back stronger and better. lets just keep our fingers crossed as better things unfolds for bitcoin and us all in the near future

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
MonicaSteve

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:54:03 PM

Any difficulty will also be over to give yourself the hope that in the future Bitcoin market will become more and more vibrant and we can earn huge debt from any market.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

the hard times of bitcoin can surely be overcome with time. this challenges which bitcoin faces now has occured before and each time bitcoin overcomes becoming stronger than before. this time is not different, surely bitcoin will overcome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: