Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can corruption be ended in today's world?  (Read 260 times)
blackrockcrypto

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:29:22 AM

Ordinary people can not put an end to corruption, because they themselves are engaged in it! They themselves give bribes - to be accepted for work, for study, they give a lot of gifts to doctors, we create it ourselves, we buy respect and attention for money, so this is impossible, for the time being, for sure!
Karamabit_209

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:22:41 AM

I am reading everywhere about corrupt governments, corrupt police, corrupt law, etc.
How can regular people put an end to this?
Do you think there ever going to be a "clean", free of corruption world? People with no financial interests?
In a large scale,  like the whole world, I think it is impossible for that to happen. Corruption is everywhere, it is like a temptation that is very hard to resist,  and we have these countries that the judicial process is very weak that even though the corruption or a crime is publicly seen, they cannot jail the person. By the way, if you are new to bitcoin and you want to learn everything aspect like trading, you can ask me here.
Kamoteng Kahoy

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:35:51 AM

I am reading everywhere about corrupt governments, corrupt police, corrupt law, etc.
Do you think there ever going to be a "clean", free of corruption world? People with no financial interests?
In a large scale,  like the whole world, I think it is impossible for that to happen. Corruption is everywhere, it is like a temptation that is very hard to resist,  and we have these countries that the judicial process is very weak that even though the corruption or a crime is publicly seen, they cannot jail the person. By the way, if you are new to bitcoin and you want to learn everything aspect like trading, you can ask me here.
I agree with you, this is very impossible to happen because of these selfish people who only think of themselves. Hmm, I am a newbie on this platform, it is very hard to learn with just one question so I am asking of you if you can suggest me a website where I can learn trading and other things about bitcoin? Thank you in advance.
Karamabit_209

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:57:07 AM

I agree with you, this is very impossible to happen because of these selfish people who only think of themselves. Hmm, I am a newbie on this platform, it is very hard to learn with just one question so I am asking of you if you can suggest me a website where I can learn trading and other things about bitcoin? Thank you in advance.
Yes, because of these selfless people, a dream world without corruption will remains a dream. Anyways, visit this site you can learn many things about bitcoin like trading, and etcetera. This is hundred percent recommended for not just newbies like you but to all bitcoin users for them to be knowledgeable in many aspects.
pavlooster

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:02:23 AM

I don't think it can be ended as it's part of human nature. But at least we can try to create a system that minimize or limit the chances for people to do corruption. Blockchain could be something useful here, let's see.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: