Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be the currency of our future?  (Read 2268 times)
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:30:33 PM

At this point of time we need to consider Bitcoin as a bubble.But it is still an early bubble and it has a lot of long long way to go before it bursts. Being the first decentralized cryptocurrency, Bitcoin managed to become what it has become with the help of blockchain.But now we have blockchain catching up so fast. In time we will have enough crypto currencies competing with each other.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
Do you think that btc will become the future currency of our world?

Well, bitcoin proved that it can be the currency of future but due to current market condition some people have doubt that bitcoin could revive again or not but for me, it will definitely rise and will prove again by making new records.

I feel very positive about the future of this cryptocurrency. I have a great vision that Bitcoin will reach 10 thousand this year. That is why I bought 2 BTC during the crisis and I hope to make money.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:03:05 PM

yep , everything is possible , bitcoin will become currency for our future , just spread bitcoin to the world and giving well known about what bitcoin it is
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

yep , everything is possible , bitcoin will become currency for our future , just spread bitcoin to the world and giving well known about what bitcoin it is
Yes it would be possible for Bitcoin to be possible of becoming a currency of the future but before it happens, eveybody should know what it really is. It could make people confused if they don't know about it. How is Bitcoin going to be essential to those people who doesn't have any knowledge about it. But who knows, we are now in modern world where technology is accessible by everyone. Hoping for the best to happen.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

Of course, in the near future, Bitcoin will become a global mass cryptocurrency and we will forget about the dollar and the euro

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

Many believe in bitcoin and make bitcoin have value, and because of that bitcoin can have the potential to become a currency in the future as a means of payment.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
N-DEE

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

Many believe in bitcoin and make bitcoin have value, and because of that bitcoin can have the potential to become a currency in the future as a means of payment.

Yeh - and it will coexist with fiat money. Time's not ready yet (to forget fiat).
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:39:59 PM

I think bitcoin will become the future currency, bitcoin is growing rapidly and more and more people are believing in bitcoin. And as time goes on, the world will recognize bitcoin as a currency.

goldSkylark

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:06:40 AM

It’s tough to say when there are so many altcoins popping up, especially when new features are included. Have any of you heard of Virie? It’s a new crypto that seams to function as more than just a digital currency. It features a virtual marketplace, an escrow system and basically a whole new system and network for exchanges. It's interface looks user-friendly too. With new cryptos such as this, we really can't tell if bitcoin can remain on top forever. We'll eventually prefer a crypto that can fulfill our needs and more, right?
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:44:07 AM

I think that if bitcoin has become the future currency and the present, many have already played in the crypto market.
So the bitcoin currency has become an alternative currency and goes hand in hand with fiat.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:21:06 AM

Bitcoin may be adopted as one of the currencies but it will never replace fiat currencies. The use of bitcoin as payment for goods and services will be come into fruition because people would realize the benefits of decentralized transactions.

It's price affects the changes on the market. Look - then Bitcoin is going up, the other alts are rising. When BTS is rolling down, the coins follow the leader. Thus, it will remain the main crypto for a long time.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:32:17 AM

Wow, its good to know that you has able to buy some food online via crypto. Here in our country, i found a gas station near in our locality that accepts Bitcoin as payment to their transactions. I have strong optimism that crypto someday will be the main currency or payment method that will be used worldwide.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
adam56767

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:04:06 AM

Bitcoin is a great and revolutionary currency but I guess the future belongs to the new generation currencies.
lathin

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

A lot of investors are invest in bitcoin around the world ,in the future chances are there.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:43:42 AM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
Do you think that btc will become the future currency of our world?
I have confidence that Bitcoin will become the currency when Bitcoin has been recognized by the whole world if that hasn't happened then bitcoin will never be the official currency in any country. so Bitcoin needs the blessing of the whole world.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

The supervision of BTC is still in the blank, and the legality of BTC will be questioned in the future!
BTC does not have any organization to guarantee its reputation, so it is difficult to become the currency of the future!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

There is a possibility that bitcoin be the mainstream of humanity in the future as we are approaching the era of technologies generation. More changes will happen and more good things to come in crypto and in our lives as we are in this place. Don't give up your bitcoin because it is the main coin in crypto world.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:23:21 PM

of course they already know what bitcoin is, but there are those who call it useful and there are also those who call this fraud know crime. negative opinion is what makes bitcoin difficult to convince the government or someone to try and legalize it into currency.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

I think that Bitcoin will be one of the crypto currencies of the future. In developed countries, there are already restaurants, cafes and shops where you can pay for your purchase with bitcoins. And that's great.
I am sure that in the relatively near future, the states will release their electronic currencies. But the opportunity to pay for goods with Bitcoin will remain.
cryptozx

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

It is relative, adoption is slowly coming but he crypto community have to do better. The easy at which a technology can used determines how  largely people would embrace it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: