Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be the currency of our future?  (Read 2268 times)
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
Do you think that btc will become the future currency of our world?

that is very difficult
there are many discourses and posts that bitcoin will beat the dollar as a global tool of payment. but until now this has not happened, we all know very well that every country will strive so that bitcoin does not become a commodity to defeat fiat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

Why not, Bitcoin will be the currency of our future because the people who know about bitcoin and using it are growing day by day. So, if most of the people using the Bitcoin for their daily activities, Bitcoin will be a legal currency.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.

that is very difficult
there are many discourses and posts that bitcoin will beat the dollar as a global tool of payment. but until now this has not happened, we all know very well that every country will strive so that bitcoin does not become a commodity to defeat fiat
Everything about the bitcoin would be our future currency just rumors, big investors just want to use this to make bitcoin more popular and help increase the value of bitcoin without anyone doubting it, and they are really successful with this. A lot of people believe, actively and buy more bitcoin, and big investors are still slowly pumping the price of bitcoin up and up then they gain the necessary profits, and we get lost, they're turning us into jokes, the current situation has helped me awake, bitcoin forever just a tool to invest and make money, the currency is just bullshit.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

Maybe not become the currency at the future for bitcoin because lower price right now, how to make bitcoin as currency if price of bitcoin still on lower and drop, we need bitcoin could have higher price again at the future.
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

I think that Bitcoin will be one of the crypto currencies of the future. In developed countries, there are already restaurants, cafes and shops where you can pay for your purchase with bitcoins. And that's great.
I am sure that in the relatively near future, the states will release their electronic currencies. But the opportunity to pay for goods with Bitcoin will remain.
I dont think so, even though many merchants accept payment with bitcoin, I doubt many people will use it seeing the high cost per
transaction that exists, while using fiat to pay without any charge at all, this is a concern that must be resolved by the developer
I am sure that this issue will be solved by developers and the more developed the world becomes, the more developed will be the payment systems using Bitcoin and crypto currencies as a whole. It is the matter of time. Yes, and today the commission in the network is low.
Here it is also necessary to take into account other advantages. For example, being in another country, you are forced to convert the currency of your country into the currency of the country where you are. I am sure that you will lose money when converting. But having Bitcoin, you will no longer think about it. You simply pay for the purchase with Bitcoin and at the same time the commission for the transaction will be lower than the loss during currency conversion.
Just think globally and don't limit your mind only near future.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

I love that you can pay for something as normal as a pizza with coins! I hope that is where the world is going.
We have some articles about Bitcoin and it's future on our site. Check it out! https://mk.cryptochats.io/
I think the real currency is not old anymore because I lost with bitcoin I think so and the ending is bitcoin that wins and the real money will not be used
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

Bitcoin is good and it has the potential to grow in the future and it is good for the online transaction and it can be a good currency because we are used to it and in the near future bitcoin will be used by financial institution and banks as well i would like to say that now many jobless community are dependent upon crypto and they have worked hard for making money so it is a good contribution to the economy as well, the best option for investment is crypto now a days.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:17:21 AM

I think that will happen in the future, because by looking at increasingly developing technology, I believe BTC will become an alternative currency, and I believe that worldwide will use digital coins for payment instruments such as shopping at supermarkets and others.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:52:29 AM

I think that will happen in the future, because by looking at increasingly developing technology, I believe BTC will become an alternative currency, and I believe that worldwide will use digital coins for payment instruments such as shopping at supermarkets and others.
Exactly, cryptocurrency like Bitcoin is very effective as an alternative payment. Along with the development of the times, technology plays an important role to improve the quality of life of human civilization. So, in the future, if the world is very open and accepts the full existence of cryptocurrency, it will be a very interesting innovation.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Jdleonor

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:49:14 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency started in the year 2009 by a software developer named Satoshi Nakomoto.
I will try to do more research about this one
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:50:26 AM

Hey,

I dont think bitcoin will be main currency in the world. But i am believe bitcoin can use as currency in the future because cryptocurrency already known in many country. If government regulate cryptocurrency, i am believe merchant will accept bitcoin

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:58:16 AM

as the world is gradually creeping into a cashless global village, i am very certain that bitcoin will become a global currency for the new world. all it need now a global adoption and we are getting there gradually.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:48:07 AM

Hey,

that is very difficult
Everything about the bitcoin would be our future currency just rumors, big investors just want to use this to make bitcoin more popular and help increase the value of bitcoin without anyone doubting it, and they are really successful with this. A lot of people believe, actively and buy more bitcoin, and big investors are still slowly pumping the price of bitcoin up and up then they gain the necessary profits, and we get lost, they're turning us into jokes, the current situation has helped me awake, bitcoin forever just a tool to invest and make money, the currency is just bullshit.
Bitcoin became the flagship coin of many people for a long time with his ability to continue to evolve capable of producing progress towards our future income. through investment indeed makes the Bitcoin as a profitable future for us gradually.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:11:08 AM

The current happenings around the world of cryptocurrency bring me qualm, that the said Bitcoin can be a global currency in the future. The government are kicking against decentralization on a high note and trying to swap the decentralized platform to centralized one and Bitcoin happens to belong to the first decentralized platform, so, there maybe another digital currency in the future to be use or accepted by all.
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

Bitcoin has a great future there is no doubt because a lot of investors are coming forward to join bitcoin. A bitcoin transaction is very easy and transaction fees are also cheap even by making payment by bitcoin no third party can interfere. It has amazing security with blockchain technology so someday bitcoin could be a global currency near future.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

I think this is possible for bitcoin to be the currency of the future if it continues to grow and gain much more adoption.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Lunalionn

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

Hey,

I'm not sure but I strongly believe that Bitcoin will become the future currency of our future. Since it is developed day by day, i will wait for the bright future of bitcoin.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

Yes of course,  in short bitcoin is already the Tomorow's currency as long as blockchain technology is concerned,  I believe fiats will fade away

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:29:06 AM

Maybe, but not 100% of chance it will. Fiat currency will not be easily wiped out in economy since people already live with it. And there is no yet a study that bitcoin can be a future currency unless all people can afford to buy gadget. Imagine, there are many requirements so that we can use cryptocurrency. It is difficult to reach for a poor like me.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:20:53 PM

Bitcoin has a future every day. Online stores are adapting Bitcoin as a form of payment.
 Smiley Smiley

Now, millions if not billions of people buy something online. For them, it will be more convenient to use Bitcoin and some alternative cryptocurrencies. I guess, in the future, BTC will be used really widely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: