Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:04:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[BOUNTY] EXCALIBUR OS FEEDBACK PLATFORM⭐🔥  (Read 472 times)
phoenixdowndee (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

This bounty is powered by Crowdholding. The Crypto co-creation platform that has over 30k sign ups and over 70 projects. To see more bounties, airdrops and tasks click here - https://www.crowdholding.com

Today we want to introduce Excalibur Operating System, which will solve the issue of mining as it has built-in mining management feature so user can mine cryptocurrency by their own, It also solves the problem of Viruses and Data Theft by its unique method of data security system, and additionally it solves second major issue of System users in which the users can now experience different platforms application on Excalibur, which means application files from major OS will be supported by Excalibur Operating System. It also has the feature of Blockchain based Mining Management System, in which user can mine, trade & user can add their own script of tokens.

This OS has inbuilt virus protection system and anti-theft system which lets users have experience of a virus free and data security system. The Operating System also solves the problem of Mining by its unique Mining Management System which can mine and manage your coin and have script editing system in which you can add newly launched coin by just adding their script. Users can mine coin with better efficiency because of its enhanced performance which utilizes the efficiency of hardware to the fullest.

Before giving us your feedback please read our whitepaper and visit our webpage.  We would love to hear your general opinion/thoughts about our business model.  Can you think of any possible alternative business models that could make our business more competitive? Can you think of any possible obstacles?

Many thanks

To Participate in this bounty -

1) Sign up to Crowdholding for free by clicking here - http://bit.ly/2PjCyQQ

2) Leave your feedback in the comment section at Crowdholding.

3) Once the task has expired, your tokens will be moved to your profile, where you can move them to your wallet. No need for a spreadsheet
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptolickingood

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

Interesting platform and a good idea.

How do I get the bounty tokens without a spreadsheet? How do you know what wallet to send the tokens or check my contributions to the task?
kingofhearts69

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

Interesting bounty, I have submitted my comment on Crowdholding. How long has the platform been in operation? I think it's a great thing to connect with other startups to help spread your ICO.
ugocrypto

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

Commented, when does the bounty end? And how do you get the tokens to your wallet from the platform?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: