Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Securing a Token, "Backing up". How many can really provide that?  (Read 127 times)
Schbeidermen (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:38:36 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 02:30:41 PM by Schbeidermen

A cryptic Hello to everybody.

If you take a close look at the market, the promises that are made and not hold, how many new Tokens with incredible "unique" ideas come up you will believe people never run out of ideas. Your neighbors cat from near by also has an ICO project that will secure you richness and glory. Basically what i am trying to point out here is that everybody is quick on making promises and explaining how they will change and revolutionize the market, how safe and secure their Token/ICO is and why you should give them your money.

My question here is how many successful or promising projects, do you really now of, where the Coin/Token is backed by something more than a promise and a Telegram Community with over 10k people all shilling the coin and posting a ton of endless shitty memes?

E.g. a Token/Coin backed by real estate ; liquidity of a bank ; something unique?

I have invested in some ICO´s before where the team was SO experienced and SO unique and SO hardworking, now they only keep spamming me emails with useless bullshit information, nothing really changed or grew, if you ask an in depth question in their Telegram Channel, the question is either laughed at, removed, or replied with a "MOON SOON".

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: