Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin would replace bitcoin in terms of hype?  (Read 226 times)
SnowAugustine (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency but it has a lot of bad rep. Which altcoin do you think can take the crown from bitcoin in the future and why do you think it would be? I see cryptocurrencies lasting for a very long time with the possibility of being a true currency if not in this century then the next so I think it's just a legit curiosity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

It seems to me to outweigh and win bitcoin and I don't expect to get anyone Aldona. Since bitcoin is grandfather. It is already backed by billions of dollars. And its price is still kept at this level due to the fact that not yet bought those who have to. I think bitcoin will always stay ahead of all other cryptocurrencies. And for him to play the price as it is today. Because it has proven itself by time.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2352
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency but it has a lot of bad rep. Which altcoin do you think can take the crown from bitcoin in the future and why do you think it would be? I see cryptocurrencies lasting for a very long time with the possibility of being a true currency if not in this century then the next so I think it's just a legit curiosity.
Bitcoin is the only cryptos recognized by most of the people when we compare with altcons and I don't think it has bad reputation but lot of bad views among the people because they don't know what is bitcoin actually.I don't see any coin has the capability of replacing the bitcoin even in future also.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:55:54 AM

I do not think that altcoin can replace bitcoin but if suddenly it happens, it will be Ethereum. Either NEM or NEO.
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

There are a lot of speculations to go beyond bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, XRP. They all claim to be beyond Bitcoin. Positive competition is a sign of good market development, but I don't think they can surpass Bitcoin.

xiaoyuwan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:06:17 AM

well when we talk about replacing bitcoin then thats gonna be impossible but in terms of hype, id say, ripple will beat bitcoin
Viewtifulced

Activity: 181
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

If you have been on the market for a while you will notice that the hype goes from one project to another. Bitcoin remains the most well known and will remain number 1 for a long time to come. Many people know Bitcoin but ethereum is already much less known to most people.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

I do not think Bitcoin will ever be replaced. It has made it's mark on the minds of many people. Either good or a bad opinion. It does not matter, it is still a free marketing for Bitcoin. Bitcoin decides most of the market's movements and that's how powerful BTC is.

hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:28:32 AM

Most coins are now trying to replace Bitcoin. Although there are no positive challenges, their work seems to be the same! But unfortunately, most of these coins are just for the money!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

It will be difficult to replace Bitcoin with any other coin, because of the consciousness of people who always see the maximum goal of trading or investing in Bitcoin or withdrawing from Bitcoin to Fiat.

eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:35:52 AM

I don't think the conclusion is which altcoin will replace bitcoin, until now bitcoin is still the strongest despite the downside, the more widely known and the more people invest in bitcoin
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:38:32 AM

I don't think any coin is going to replace Bitcoin now or in near future. Some say ETH might, but chances are negligible. Thing with Bitcoin is that not only it is the oldest, most trusted, supported crypto; but it also acts like a core of the crypto world. It may or may not have any utility, but it does provide a sort of stability to this system. If it were to fall down or replaced because of any xyz reason, then I think it will badly affect the whole ecosystem. I can't really imagine a crypto world without Bitcoin as the king. So I think it's best in the interest of crypto world including all altcoins and tokens, that Bitcoin remain in power!

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:55:50 AM

if you spent half the time you spend on day dreaming about a shitcoin that replaces bitcoin and used that time to accumulate bitcoin, you could have been a lot richer now instead of being in a huge loss because of bag holding shitcoins in hopes of a big rise!

you have to realize that you can't compete with a decentralized currency by creating pump and dump shitcoins. you have to first create something that does the same as bitcoin and has the same attributes and better ones then think about competing. so far we have shitcoins that get pumped, that's all.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

It will be difficult to replace Bitcoin with any other coin, because of the consciousness of people who always see the maximum goal of trading or investing in Bitcoin or withdrawing from Bitcoin to Fiat.
many Altcoin are attempting to replace the Bitcoin. with all their efforts increase its development to produce further progress and use all means to compete with Bitcoin. This is demonstrated by the large number of coins that developed over the Ethereum, Bitcoin, like IOTA, and EOS.

Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

In terms of hype, it definitely is ETH. I mean it's the top 2 and commonly hyped especially with ICOs.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:53:20 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency but it has a lot of bad rep.
Crypto in major has a bad rep made by those people which has no knowledge with it.

Which altcoin do you think can take the crown from bitcoin in the future and why do you think it would be?
There's no altcoin that will take bitcoin's crown, throne, place and everything. This has been discussed for so many times and people don't want to tackle it anymore.

I see cryptocurrencies lasting for a very long time with the possibility of being a true currency if not in this century then the next so I think it's just a legit curiosity.
Your curiosity is fair and normal and crypto is here to stay.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

In terms of hype then I am seeing a coin like ripple take over from bitcoin, the coin is very fast and a banking coin so people who are using the coin so far seem to be very impressed with how fast it is and they are talking about it like it is the next bitcoin. So when it comes to hype a coin like ripple has all of the makings and that can cause the price to surge

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

I hate to say it but it looks like bitcoin might one day be passed by ripple. It's a bank coin and centralised but it appears to be the only stable non-stablecoin in this horrid market
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

I have not seen any project in the space that is well positioned to replace BTC, what makes BTC successful is the selfless effort of Satoshi to put the project ahead of himself, he knew if the project must succeed he must decrease and the fascinating news drive people to it not because they want money but because they want it to be successful, but developers now are after what they would gain from the space not wha they want to offer
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:33:08 PM

In terms of hype, it definitely is ETH. I mean it's the top 2 and commonly hyped especially with ICOs.
First of all, it's not on top 2 anymore. XRP has replaced the 2nd place for a while.
Anyone thinking of replacing bitcoin is nothing but foolish. Bitcoin is more widely accepted and used cryptocurrency with the highest market cap. How do you ever think of that?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: