Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The rise in UK knife crime and how to lower it..  (Read 203 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

On the TV we have London knife crime as gone up and they say the black community is the only people doing this knife crime..

Now all this knife crime is because of TOTAL CAPITALISM  means the rich don't want to give taxes to public services means cuts to police social services and this means the streets get crazy..

To the POLICE  why do you have armed police?   So now you know why a young kid from a poor area and believe me it's not just kids 50 year olds walk around with a blade now..

Now just the same as a armed police officer carries a gun in case someone else as a gun  the same will happen to kids with gangs who hang around on the streets and they carry knives..

SO imagine you a one man kid walks around on his own with a couple of good college friends then a gang runs up who are you lot coming to kill us are you next thing the gang pull out a knife and stab one of the college kids<<And this as gone on so many times ..

Now because of this   the one man kid now thinks no way i am getting stabbed without protecting myself  SO now the good kid walks around with a knife to protect himself..

Just the same as armed police  because of others who carry guns..

Now in the USA they can have a gun to protect themselves we in the UK  just have to die..And this is were we thinks NO CHANCE   so we pick them up and say come near me i will cut your head off..

Now this is because of the cuts to SOCIAL CARE ..Because we are an ANIMAL it makes no difference WE ARE ANIMALS  if you feed an animal it becomes tame if you don't it becomes wild..

Now even if you say but we are humans ARE WE  Most life on earth eat each other to survive  THAT'S LIFE..

So as we humans kill the most of all the animals  have a guess what happens if you don't feed a lion compared to a fed one  It will bite your head off..

It makes no difference the fact we are an animal of this earth   and because we need feeding if we have to hunt because of no social care then guess what people become nasty just like a lion a wolf and so on ..

If politicians can blow up buildings for cash and remember these are suppose to be the moral humans of life then what will poor kids do for monies?..

Then because you got money makers on the streets they carry knives for protection  THEN because they carry knives   the college kid thinks i need one in case they pick on me for no reason   and yes NO REASON other than being in the wrong place BUT  what is the wrong place if it's a public sidewalk.. Undecided..

Now many people think it's a black thing  NO CHANCE  it's a poor thing  many white kill each other in majority white poor areas  because of mainly poverty ..

So unless you give better social care   then nothing will ever change if anything it will only get worse ..

See i bet more and more in the UK village towns will be hunted for their monies with no protection   no guns no police for miles around so easy targets ..

Now how to solve this problem..With a UNIVERSAL INCOME..10K starting point to live   works out 1 million given to you over 100 years then your dead if you start getting your UNIVERSAL INCOME  when your 21 years old everyone's right to a life 10k starter a year..

Now if a royal wedding of no importance can get 3 million from public taxes what is 10k   remember she got 30k free for 100 years..US common folk get nothing except
kill each other if you want a life..

So to the POLICE   if POLITICIANS can blow up buildings and kill 3k people for 2.3 trillion dollars   what will ordinary joe do for monies ?..

So please stop making out your surprised   it was always going to happen with CUTS to public services and the RICH paying less tax..

Now just hope that lordy shit faces gets ROBBED Grin  oh AND STABBED   JUST LIKE US POOR..
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JealousCup

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:14:42 PM

Hobbes: Man is a wolf to man.
Crimes will never stop (if it's not the knife crimes in the UK, then it's going to be something else) so in that regard, I'm not too optimistic but I am definitely enthusiastic about using immersive technologies massively so that I can reduce my presence outside and protect myself. 
This world is going from bad to worse.
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:04:28 PM

Hobbes: Man is a wolf to man.
Crimes will never stop (if it's not the knife crimes in the UK, then it's going to be something else) so in that regard, I'm not too optimistic but I am definitely enthusiastic about using immersive technologies massively so that I can reduce my presence outside and protect myself. 
This world is going from bad to worse.
We can stop the madness with a universal income ..

Knife crime is just the tip of the iceberg in the UK  we have bombs guns slavery prostitution all the crazy things people do for money and the causes of getting money..

Do you know that 10k a year is 1 million for 100 years of a persons life..  Now you say what's that got to do with anything..  WELL 

Did you know by the time 1 poor adult from 16 gets into crime he would of cost you the tax payer way way more than 1 million over 10 years of crime..

Judges cost court cost police cost crimal damage cost insurance pay out cost for damges done by the criminals  hospital cost travel cost prison cost ..

Now if everyone gets 10k when they reach 21 years old a starting point to live  then because of the care by your government the public tend to care  ..

But just think all these politcicans who make rules up so they benefit from misery   like selling legal medicines at higher prices than 10 years ago..

WEAPONS and even judges into FRACKING and deafently politicians into fracking  because they give the go ahead  ..

If no universal income   then like i said things are going to get really crazy  and i know for fact way more politicians will be hurt IN THE FUTURE ..

tHE PEOPLE WILL ONLY TAKE SO MUCH..

Coinifyx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Personal Text

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:21:39 PM

HOW to lower it: prohibit islam

HOW to raise acid attacks: prohibit knifes

Nothing to say
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:46:36 PM

prohibit islam  now although i don't like ISLAM or any religion Islam is not to blame for all the guns knives and what not  POVERTY fact..

Why does a rich child 95% of the time do better than a poor person?..Why will a poor kid more likely end up in jail than a rich kid?..

Now if it's not the money then what is it Kiss Kiss..So the fact a UNIVERSAL INCOME will stop so much crime  YOU will get some greedy sods  but most will use the 10k and better themselves and if they don't because that's life some get better jobs than others  they still get the 10k no matter what saves going out and a hunt for money and hunting for money can take many forms some good as in jobs but some bad as in crime  ..

And the less money an area has     the more likely that area will have crime in many forms..

Money will make politicians do evil things why wont your average joe  I mean a politician come from a woman so just the same as anyone else nothing more or nothing less..

But average joe bad for crime politician does crime an they get a pat on the back..
Coinifyx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Personal Text

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:13:58 AM

prohibit islam  now although i don't like ISLAM or any religion Islam is not to blame for all the guns knives and what not  POVERTY fact..

Why does a rich child 95% of the time do better than a poor person?..Why will a poor kid more likely end up in jail than a rich kid?..

Now if it's not the money then what is it Kiss Kiss..So the fact a UNIVERSAL INCOME will stop so much crime  YOU will get some greedy sods  but most will use the 10k and better themselves and if they don't because that's life some get better jobs than others  they still get the 10k no matter what saves going out and a hunt for money and hunting for money can take many forms some good as in jobs but some bad as in crime  ..

And the less money an area has     the more likely that area will have crime in many forms..

Money will make politicians do evil things why wont your average joe  I mean a politician come from a woman so just the same as anyone else nothing more or nothing less..

But average joe bad for crime politician does crime an they get a pat on the back..

The universal income doesn't solve a problem which is overpopulation, if we feed those people they will reproduce more and more and more they don't stop now imagine then! We can implement an universal income at one condition, all the people must avoid reproduction if they can't manage to have a job for themselves, in this way children wouldn't be born into absolute poverty.

It's so selfish to have children when you can't feed yourself, China had to implement laws to limit this absurdity and they started to breed males only, these people wouldn't change even with all the money in the world! You have to prove to be a decent human being in order to have access to an universal income, you can't be a savage and enjoy the luxury of civilization at same time...

And there is another problem which is capitalism needs poor people in order to work, because many jobs are hard and cannot be automated by robots yet(maybe never will) if you cut off poor people with an universal income who will do those jobs? Who will dig into caves for minerals? These workers allow hardware to be cheap, would you pay more for a computer? I would, but then I wouldn't have money for bills.

We are going towards a new feudalism and an age of darkness, the shadow is already upon us.

Nothing to say
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

When the moral values decrease the crime rate will increase.  When people just getting mad to earn more and more money the crime will increase.  Businessmen Industrialists are in the mad race increase their assets values bank balances adopting all the moral ; immoral ; honest ; dishonest ways.  They will not hesitate to exploit their own serving people.  They may adopt dishonest ways to cheat the consumers. 
Also they will try their best to save taxes bypassing rules and regulations.
Government servants and political leaders may indulge in corrupt activities; start accepting bribes.  With this immorality starts and then there seems no end to corrupt society and it's side effects.
When the poor people see the rich people enjoying all the luxuries of life which they do not even dare to dream then they also adopt dishonest and criminal ways to satisfy their greed.
So my conclusion is falling moral values; human greed to earn more and more are few reasons which are responsible behind all the crimes.  If we want to stop this; moral values need to be taught in school education. 
Mediation plays a very much effective and important role in satisfying inner self of people.  If taught how to meditate; the state of mind will be peaceful; the persons will always having feeling of satisfaction; then definitely the person will not do any criminal or dishonest activity to earn by hook or by crook . 
But I differ here on one point; I do not think that man is animal.  Because animal will kill only when it is hungry.  But man may kill with full fed stomach.  Because greed of man is proving more dangerous than his hunger. 
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

Are you saying that giving people money will stop them stabbing each other? You have to be a total degenerate to even think about murdering someone and more money won't change you. Will a father of a small child who lost a job and can't support his family suddenly start stabbing people to get their wallets and phones? The answer is no. Those murderers are usually immigrants from Africa and Asia, members of organized crime syndicates, drug addicts and dealers, even whores stab to eliminate competition. Throwing pounds at them won't change it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: