Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens when bitcoin becomes stable?  (Read 1525 times)
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

What kind of stability? For me now is a stable moment for bitcoin. He is always in the range of $ 6300 - $ 6600 that is not a bad thing. It is precisely the beginning to make bitcoin stronger in the coming year.
eagle123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

i think it cannot be stable because market is always volatile. and the price will increase high but it will not stable i think.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

Yes indeed for now the price of Bitcoin seems stable in my opinion on the market, because it can survive in the price range of $ 6300- $ 6600, the price of bitcoin will forever be unstable, because investing in Bitcoin is different from investing in other stocks, in Bitcoin prices always change everyday.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:48:37 AM

The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.
other people is just waiting for lowest price to buyback
while giving chance for new investor i think sooner or later it will start to rise again

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

Bitcoin could be a stable cryptocurrency when its price is set by demand and supply, but this cannot be done now due to the persistent flow of Bitcoins by means of block rewards. However, if the price of Bitcoin has become more stable, this will lead to the reliance of Bitcoin as assets and this in turn will make it rare.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:47:54 AM

It is a good sign and we can say now Bitcoin is at stable position. If bitcoin remains stable for another few months, altcoins will pump soon. Stability is very important for all traders, that is expected now.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:53:22 AM

The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.
This stability can be because investors are still waiting for certainty about the regulation of Bitcoin. This is because every person who tries to become a Bitcoin investor then they must have confidence in the investment they make. But there is a positive value because when the price of Bitcoin is stable, it will make Bitcoin more trusted and has good selling points in the future. We just pray that this stability will make Bitcoin more valuable in the future.
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:59:20 AM

in my opinion all prices in the real market or cryptocurrency will never be stable because surely there will be time to go up and down, so the stability of bitcoin prices will only last temporarily will never be continuous.

AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

On the one hand it can be inconvenient for investors because they wiil not be able to get profit from it, but on the other hand business needs stable currency and people will trust bitcoin more.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

For some weeks now bitcoin has hold the 5800, and 6200 resistance very solid and keeps moving between that and 6500, 7000 benchmark once a while.  The truth is that I don't see bitcoin pumping for now.  These times are really hard and many r afraid of pulling funds into the market.  So the stability will remain except for little flash pumps.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:30:51 PM

Bitcoin become stable? That is impossible to happen to have stability in cryptocurrency because crypto's having fluctuation and it is called volatility. And if it is stable for sure traders not come on trading activity, how they can trade if the cryptocurrency has a stable value in the market and probably altcoins too have a stable price movement because they only swinging price when Bitcoin price was move.
Indeed, there is no stability.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

bitcoin will definitely experience stability, but this will not happen soon, with the recent decision by china to lift the ban on cryptocurrency, we should expect an increment in the price of bitcoin in the forth coming weeks. Mass adoption is inevitable.
wow.magic

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

i think it cannot be stable because market is always volatile. and the price will increase high but it will not stable i think.
I agree in your opinion bitcoin price value is unstable and never be stable cause the value is up and down, and if the price value of bitcoin be stable I think many investor's didn't agree of this cause they didn't earn more profit from there investment.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

maybe it will be the real digital currency because from 2009 we know that bitcoin is used for people as the investment and trading media. its because the price of bitcoin is not stable. i think if its stable we will see the real digital currency

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:19:36 PM

Technically crypto currency are to be volatile but the Bitcoin market shows the sign of no dump or pump in price it definitely mean the market is not gaining much of demand or supply and in this kind of situation the chance of another dump in price is higher than pump in price since there is no demanding in the market.

Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

If bitcoin will become stable then it is one of the reason that many will invest in it. There will be exact amount in every fees that we paid through bitcoin. But I think it is impossible to happened for now. It is on the stage of recovering.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:55:30 AM

no, the market runs in place
this causes many altcoins to decline more easily than grow. bitcoin is not stable but the buying and selling accessibility in the market is not so strong that the price stays in the same position, 6k
if bitcoin becomes stable it might shock the virtual world. and many people invest to make a profit. for later.
Wingleness

Activity: 458

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

The volatility of Bitcoin is what give investors good inclination to buy as well as trade with Bitcoin. Over couple of months, Bitcoin price has relatively been stable. But when/if it attains perfect stability, I fear most investors will move from Bitcoin to altcoins.
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:36:15 AM

When Bitcoin becomes stable, the price of Altcoins will increase again. People will not have to worry in panic selling now. The market will have more many trading. However, the crypto market will never stabilize mainly is because of it's popularity that exponentially grows.
LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

When Bitcoin becomes stable, the price of Altcoins will increase again. People will not have to worry in panic selling now. The market will have more many trading. However, the crypto market will never stabilize mainly is because of it's popularity that exponentially grows.

but this btc stability must be achieved at a good price. I expect altcoins to grow when bc reaches 8000 at least.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: