Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4318 times)
rich-ria

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:32:37 PM

Good evening everyone! Can anyone please help me to understand whether there are some risks at WHY token
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:41:27 PM

Good evening everyone! Can anyone please help me to understand whether there are some risks at WHY token

Hello there Ria. The risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN holders is minimized by the real high-end whisky portfolio. Thus, there is a fall arrest protection against total course breakdowns. At the same time, price gains of the token are not limited by the high-end whisky portfolio, as we can see Smiley
rich-ria

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:42:01 PM

Hello there Ria. The risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN holders is minimized by the real high-end whisky portfolio. Thus, there is a fall arrest protection against total course breakdowns. At the same time, price gains of the token are not limited by the high-end whisky portfolio, as we can see Smiley

Sounds fair. And is it somehow managed? Are there any instruments or so to prevent the token from losing value?
Movikshp

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:42:42 PM

Sounds fair. And is it somehow managed? Are there any instruments or so to prevent the token from losing value?

There are many. For example, their asset-backed mechanism. I recommend you to acquaint with their White Paper for more details
rich-ria

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:43:28 PM

There are many. For example, their asset-backed mechanism. I recommend you to acquaint with their White Paper for more details

Will do, thanks a lot for sharing!
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:48:09 PM

Good afternoon people! The thing I am looking forward to the most is basically paying with WHY tokens in whisky stores. Have you heard about this “feature” WHY token team is planning to introduce?
Movikshp

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:49:39 PM

Good afternoon people! The thing I am looking forward to the most is basically paying with WHY tokens in whisky stores. Have you heard about this “feature” WHY token team is planning to introduce?

Is it a real plan?? I thought that it is more a potential thing, you know, like concept cars
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:50:53 PM

Is it a real plan?? I thought that it is more a potential thing, you know, like concept cars

Absolutely real! This is a feature WHY token team is planning to introduce. And I believe it to spread pretty fast as technology nowadays does pretty often Smiley
Movikshp

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:52:36 PM

Absolutely real! This is a feature WHY token team is planning to introduce. And I believe it to spread pretty fast as technology nowadays does pretty often Smiley

That sounds insane! I mean this is like Apple Pay, but brought to entirely new level. Looking forward to pay with my WHY tokens for real whisky bottles Roll Eyes
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:53:22 PM

That sounds insane! I mean this is like Apple Pay, but brought to entirely new level. Looking forward to pay with my WHY tokens for real whisky bottles Roll Eyes

A bit of patience and we are there man Smiley
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:59:39 PM

Hey there everyone! My question is about whisky as an asset. Why don't people consider wine the same way? Because the price of wine may also vary from being cheap to super expensive, there is also a correlation, different tastes, manufacturers, regions, countries and vineyards. But why is whisky kinda more expensive and exclusive item?
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:00:06 PM

Hey there everyone! My question is about whisky as an asset. Why don't people consider wine the same way? Because the price of wine may also vary from being cheap to super expensive, there is also a correlation, different tastes, manufacturers, regions, countries and vineyards. But why is whisky kinda more expensive and exclusive item?

hello master. maybe due to the price change. it is easier to produce so the price may vary, very hard to create a portfolio
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:01:13 PM

hello master. maybe due to the price change. it is easier to produce so the price may vary, very hard to create a portfolio

Well, price on good wine is also pretty stable. And there are also many collectors etc. I believe there is no precise and right answer, just interested in your opinion...
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:01:57 PM

Well, price on good wine is also pretty stable. And there are also many collectors etc. I believe there is no precise and right answer, just interested in your opinion...

And the expiration date as well, wine is more likely to loose its taste in 20-40 years, so it is not like a endless asset
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:02:23 PM

And the expiration date as well, wine is more likely to loose its taste in 20-40 years, so it is not like a endless asset

Is it so? Haven't known that. So whisky is in more privellege in this case. Probably whisky is kinda Bentley here and wine is Benz. Like all the time classics. People just find whisky more attractive, more luxurious
rich-ria

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:12:18 PM

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Back to here with some more questions. Who forms the portfolio?  Can investors vote on particular whiskey brands?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:13:08 PM

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Back to here with some more questions. Who forms the portfolio?  Can investors vote on particular whiskey brands?

Hello there sir. Whyteam forms the portfolio, IDK regarding investors’ able to vote on particular bottles. But the team is truly professional in the sphere it operates, so I guess the liquidity is prior Smiley
rich-ria

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:13:37 PM

Hello there sir. Whyteam forms the portfolio, IDK regarding investors’ able to vote on particular bottles. But the team is truly professional in the sphere it operates, so I guess the liquidity is prior Smiley

Makes sense! And are you aware of some whisky brands that will be included into portfolio?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:14:23 PM

Makes sense! And are you aware of some whisky brands that will be included into portfolio?

Sure! Brands as dalmore, macallan and highland Park will be part of the portfolio. And I just found an answer regarding investors. They will have the chance to vote for particular bottles via the social media channels Wink
rich-ria

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:16:18 PM

Sure! Brands as dalmore, macallan and highland Park will be part of the portfolio. And I just found an answer regarding investors. They will have the chance to vote for particular bottles via the social media channels Wink

Amazing, this should make the community even more in love with WHY token! Thanks a lot for your help
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: