Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4316 times)
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:08:00 PM

Greetings everyone. How are you doing tonight? Can anyone elaborate on WHY risks?

Hey! This is a pretty interesting question. The risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN holders is minimized by the real high-end whisky portfolio. Thus, there is a fall arrest protection against total course breakdowns. At the same time, price gains of the token are not limited by the high-end whisky portfolio  Wink

Sounds good, but how is it usually managed? Are there any instruments or so to prevent the token from losing value?

Yes, of course! Have you heard of the asset-backed mechanism they are using?

Nope... Can you elaborate, please?

Sure! Here what their WP says: To minimize the risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN (WHY) owners, WHYTOKEN GmbH implements a sophisticated security mechanism. This asset-backed mechanism covers the WHY stock market price based on the current value of the high-end whisky portfolio. It is ensured that the value of the total WHY market capitalization does not fall below 90% of the portfolio value (hereinafter referred to as "asset-backed value")  Smiley

Sounds super fresh! And it is already working in their infrastructure?

As far as I remember, this mechanism is scheduled to be implemented three years after a successful ICO

I am even more excited now! Thanks a lot for your help, Basil

Was happy to help!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azamkh

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

Greetings guys! How are you doing today? I wanted to discuss whisky in general as it is basically the main asset the project deals with to evaluate! Anyone online?
IconOfMilenium

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:54:15 PM

Greetings guys! How are you doing today? I wanted to discuss whisky in general as it is basically the main asset the project deals with to evaluate! Anyone online?

Hi Azam, sure! What exactly are you interested in? I am an experienced whisky drinker if we can say so 😂😂
azamkh

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

Hi Azam, sure! What exactly are you interested in? I am an experienced whisky drinker if we can say so 😂😂

Are you aware of the whisky market in general? How stable is it? I mean I pretty understand that whisky is a luxurious good, so there is always a demand, but do you have some statistics?
IconOfMilenium

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

Are you aware of the whisky market in general? How stable is it? I mean I pretty understand that whisky is a luxurious good, so there is always a demand, but do you have some statistics?

Interesting question though. Well, whisky is definitely one of the most stable-demand with an upward trend asset, so this is probably the best item nowadays if we say about always valuable asset. Do you know how many bottles of whisky are sold every year?
azamkh

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

Interesting question though. Well, whisky is definitely one of the most stable-demand with an upward trend asset, so this is probably the best item nowadays if we say about always valuable asset. Do you know how many bottles of whisky are sold every year?

To be honest, no thoughts... Can you share?
IconOfMilenium

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:04:35 PM

1,200,000,000 bottles are sold every year, just imagine! So from now you should be even more convinced in the value and the upward trend.. and this is why whisky token  Wink
azamkh

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

1,200,000,000 bottles are sold every year, just imagine! So from now you should be even more convinced in the value and the upward trend.. and this is why whisky token  Wink

Wow, that's a lot! Well, I believe that you are right on whisky being the thing people always buy. Kinda status
IconOfMilenium

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:07:41 PM

Wow, that's a lot! Well, I believe that you are right on whisky being the thing people always buy. Kinda status

Absolutely. Probably there is no better good than whisky to be a status standard and to be the thing we can equal tokens to
azamkh

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:08:37 PM

Absolutely. Probably there is no better good than whisky to be a status standard and to be the thing we can equal tokens to

Thank you very much, you shared the things I haven't thought before... But seems I have to seriously consider buying WHY
IconOfMilenium

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:10:06 PM

Thank you very much, you shared the things I haven't thought before... But seems I have to seriously consider buying WHY

You definitely should! And you are always welcome  Cool
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:40:10 PM

Those guys must be kiddin! Go to PM or use Telegram, Whatsapp etc, just rubbish the forum with unnecessary quotes, check the rules, do not flood in here Angry
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:46:25 PM

Those guys must be kiddin! Go to PM or use Telegram, Whatsapp etc, just rubbish the forum with unnecessary quotes, check the rules, do not flood in here Angry
They always make such discussions here, maybe just their type of communication)) Leave it up to them to decide do not be cruel. Lets better talk about why project. The regardless source of communication. Grin
tonyhawk909

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:47:42 PM

Lips sealed
Yeah. Thats right. I have been away for a couple of week so are there any slight changes in the ICO performance? Hows the market?  Huh
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

Lips sealed
Yeah. Thats right. I have been away for a couple of week so are there any slight changes in the ICO performance? Hows the market?  Huh
Not so often mate, I would like to have more featured announcements but we only have what we have. I guess thats due to the market failure. The indicies are real bad. So nothing hapens
tonyhawk909

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:55:40 PM

Lips sealed
Not so often mate, I would like to have more featured announcements but we only have what we have. I guess thats due to the market failure. The indicies are real bad. So nothing hapens
No new for a couple of weeks> Thats is strange, maybe you have missed something too??
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

Lips sealed
No new for a couple of weeks> Thats is strange, maybe you have missed something too??
Maybe mate... I am not 24/7 sitting and waiting for the good news. Ask in Telegram chat. Lasse or friendly community will help you.
Zvezdec

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:03:02 PM

I like projects created by German developers! It is also impressive that the WHY project has already concluded a sufficient attractive partnership! I see great prospects for growth in the WHISKEY TOKEN !

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
OfficialWhiskytoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 08:08:02 AM

Hello WAnGGcho2,

I am sorry but Chinese Citizens are not allowed buying WHISKYTOKEN. This is due to legal restrictions that we can't work around.

These countries are also restricted: Vietnam, United States of America, South Korea, Hong Kong.

eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:29:04 PM

Good morning community! How are you doing guys? Can anyone provide me with more details on token structure, please? Just bought today and want to understand better  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: