Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4308 times)
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:23:30 PM

Good morning colleagues, is anyone online tonight? Wanted to refine about the transaction fees

Hey there AlsilMiron! Sure, I believe I can help you out with that Smiley What is the question?

Am I right that there is no comission in the business model of WHY TOKEN? Cause a friend of mine told me about that today, however Idk whether this is true or not..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:24:21 PM

Good morning colleagues, is anyone online tonight? Wanted to refine about the transaction fees

Hey there AlsilMiron! Sure, I believe I can help you out with that Smiley What is the question?

Am I right that there is no comission in the business model of WHY TOKEN? Cause a friend of mine told me about that today, however Idk whether this is true or not..

Well, they have a 1.5% transaction fees, these fees are applied to every wallet-to-wallet transaction. But as for "traditional" commission, you are right, they are almost free of any... Smiley And I also want to add that they don't have management fees. And this, of course, increases the return of all WHY token holders  Wink
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:25:09 PM

Well, they have a 1.5% transaction fees, these fees are applied to every wallet-to-wallet transaction. But as for "traditional" commission, you are right, they are almost free of any... Smiley And I also want to add that they don't have management fees. And this, of course, increases the return of all WHY token holders  Wink

Wow, that's amazing and truly honest towards the investors! Thank you for your assistance
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:17:45 PM

That is their main income I guess? As they, I mean whytoken present themselves as the non-profitability company
mikeormike

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:25:53 PM

They invest 100% of token collected into whiskey, so they earn zero from that ICO operation, where I am wrong?  Huh
mikeormike

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:33:17 PM

More to this, they have a well established whisky based external business, so no worries about guys' income they have a good start for runing ICO
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:51:10 PM

Good afternoon community, waiting for a bull run soon Wink Cause you know, anyway hard work pays off, so we will see development of interesting concepts under any market conditions
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:52:10 PM

Good afternoon community, waiting for a bull run soon Wink Cause you know, anyway hard work pays off, so we will see development of interesting concepts under any market conditions

Hi! Oh yes, agree with you. But what I especially love about WHY token is that they are stable, no matter what external situation is Smiley
Lovecurrency

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:53:04 PM

Hi! Oh yes, agree with you. But what I especially love about WHY token is that they are stable, no matter what external situation is Smiley

Yeah, this is because they are making tokens always equal to the portfolio. I mean this is not an abstract thing - real tokens = equal bottles. That's probably why people are interested in WHY token ...
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:54:21 PM

Yeah, this is because they are making tokens always equal to the portfolio. I mean this is not an abstract thing - real tokens = equal bottles. That's probably why people are interested in WHY token ...

Exactly, I love the approach and I love the instruments they do use. And I am pretty impressed by their buy-back mechanism, this should help to make tokens always equal
Lovecurrency

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:55:32 PM

Exactly, I love the approach and I love the instruments they do use. And I am pretty impressed by their buy-back mechanism, this should help to make tokens always equal

And much more benefits in there. Cause whisky seems to be a truly well-chosen item to make tokens equal to Roll Eyes
Lovecurrency

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:22:03 PM

Greetings, guys! I have just found amazing news! Whiskey price is increasing in price according to whyskeystats! What are your thoughts?
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:00:00 PM

Greetings, guys! I have just found amazing news! Whiskey price is increasing in price according to whyskeystats! What are your thoughts?
This is not so important for a token price I guess, the market underestimates all tokens, no matter how lucrative they are
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:01:43 PM

This is not so important for a token price I guess, the market underestimates all tokens, no matter how lucrative they are
are you sure? what about freaking bitcoin? It was overestimated and so overpriced now we see the real value of this asset
Ibra055

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:33:14 PM

Greetings ladies and gentlemen. I am in love with WHY token idea, but what is final mission and vision? You know, just for me to understand the goal.. Is it something we can call truly stable?
ferdi252

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:33:59 PM

Greetings ladies and gentlemen. I am in love with WHY token idea, but what is final mission and vision? You know, just for me to understand the goal.. Is it something we can call truly stable?

Hello there Ibra, nice to meet you! Yeah, pretty like that. As they combine the unlimited growth potential of a cryptocurrency with the security of real whisky value, they prevent token from losing its value
Ibra055

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:35:18 PM

Hello there Ibra, nice to meet you! Yeah, pretty like that. As they combine the unlimited growth potential of a cryptocurrency with the security of real whisky value, they prevent token from losing its value

That's amazing!And is it true that even small investors will be able to profit from the benefits of rate high-end whisky?
ferdi252

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:24:40 PM

That's amazing!And is it true that even small investors will be able to profit from the benefits of rate high-end whisky?

Exactly. And this is one of the reasons why investors find the project this attractive Smiley
Ibra055

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:26:13 PM

Exactly. And this is one of the reasons why investors find the project this attractive Smiley

Perfect! Thank you very much for your help
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:38:07 PM

Hey there guys. Whiskey seems to rise in price steadily, however there are some fluctuations in price, why? What are the reasons?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: