Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:35:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4308 times)
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:38:54 PM

Hey there guys. Whiskey seems to rise in price steadily, however there are some fluctuations in price, why? What are the reasons?

Hi there. Pretty interesting question. I believe this is basically because some of the big player’s marketcap, price of each bottle is highly connected to the share price
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miamicrp

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:39:11 PM

Hey there guys. Whiskey seems to rise in price steadily, however there are some fluctuations in price, why? What are the reasons?

Hi there. Pretty interesting question. I believe this is basically because some of the big player’s marketcap, price of each bottle is highly connected to the share price

You mean that the company may have internal problems, especially big players?
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:40:11 PM

Exactly, their performance define the whiskey price. Normally these companies have great working structure so, as you may see, the graph literally depicts that their historical performance is awesome!
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:41:29 PM

Exactly, their performance define the whiskey price. Normally these companies have great working structure so, as you may see, the graph literally depicts that their historical performance is awesome!

Makes sense! Thank you for outlining all this Wink
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:35:37 PM

Am I right that in case of every difficulties you suffer I can do a buy back and get my money back? How does it work?
mikeormike

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:59:59 PM

Am I right that in case of every difficulties you suffer I can do a buy back and get my money back? How does it work?
Yeah, you’re right, but you will receive whiskey bottles regarding your investment. Very secured system imho
Movikshp

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:43:17 PM

Yeah, you’re right, but you will receive whiskey bottles regarding your investment. Very secured system imho
Buy back program will be benefecial to both project company and its investors. The company will buy the tokens from its investors because they will use those tokens for the benefit of the project. This will help increase the value of the token and liquidity as well.

Grin
mikeormike

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:03:24 PM

Buy back program will be benefecial to both project company and its investors. The company will buy the tokens from its investors because they will use those tokens for the benefit of the project. This will help increase the value of the token and liquidity as well.

Grin

Yeah, this mechanism is up to date, ver user friendly and customer oriented. Love it
Movikshp

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:05:23 PM

Grin

Yeah, this mechanism is up to date, ver user friendly and customer oriented. Love it
Sure man! That's why I suppose that WHY may become the first so called experiment of successful buyback mechanism. I hope so
mikeormike

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:09:47 AM

I have watched the recent ETH drop and overall market analysis is very bad. The situation is sad
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:30:33 AM

I have watched the recent ETH drop and overall market analysis is very bad. The situation is sad
Yeah, ETH rates are decreasing again. The same thing as we have seen in previous periods. History repeats itself
mikeormike

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:34:15 AM

Yeah, ETH rates are decreasing again. The same thing as we have seen in previous periods. History repeats itself
Mostly, yes, there was a small relief after New Year, but occasionally it went to a bad consequences
Lovecurrency

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:44:30 AM

Mostly, yes, there was a small relief after New Year, but occasionally it went to a bad consequences
Hqve you seen the forecasts? Only few tokens and currencies will survive!
mikeormike

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:48:36 AM

No I havent, I thought forecasts to be enormously imprecise, every time they LIE
Lovecurrency

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:52:30 AM

No I havent, I thought forecasts to be enormously imprecise, every time they LIE
Not all of them there may be a realistic ones, try to search for advanced forecasts on Youtube
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:21:35 PM

Good evening, what is happening in ICO world now? I was off for couple of weeks and now I see the devastating picture. ETH has dropped 50% so it again and again affects the overall market. What is happening to all ICO's? To WHYTOKEN?
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:36:45 PM

Good evening, what is happening in ICO world now? I was off for couple of weeks and now I see the devastating picture. ETH has dropped 50% so it again and again affects the overall market. What is happening to all ICO's? To WHYTOKEN?
Just Because the Adam Smith’s invisible hand does not work at all. It works when a government can contol the overall situation and take off the bad sides of economic effects. Cryptomarket has no management at all  so we can both reach a high revenue or loose everything a tisk industry
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:38:04 PM

Just Because the Adam Smith’s invisible hand does not work at all. It works when a government can contol the overall situation and take off the bad sides of economic effects. Cryptomarket has no management at all  so we can both reach a high revenue or loose everything a tisk industry
Yeah, but how to deal with that? I do not understand how this industry plan to attract money from potential investors if it looks like storming ocean Huh
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:58:41 PM

Not all of them there may be a realistic ones, try to search for advanced forecasts on Youtube
Youtube really? You trust these selfish guys? They are paid buy the projects all around the bench!!!
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:59:55 PM

IDK how Adam is connected to the cryptoworld Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes but thanks for your precious opinion  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: