Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:56:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS EOS who wins?  (Read 17070 times)
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

I think Ethereum is the best on ALTCOIN in cryptocurrency. Ethereum has good platform for many coin and is think ethereum wil grow in future, because ethereum have good project and good team for make it grow.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

EOS is a good project and has a good potential. But in this moment, ETH is far ahead of EOS. ETH is the best alt coin and stay its place for a long time. But it can change in future. Currently we can not guess which coin can pass ETH.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

how do you say so that EOS will be the number 2 without an actual proof? I heard that somewhere, commonly devs and teams will always declare that their own crypto will be the fastest, best and number 1 crypto to the market but still they did not accomplish that feat, ETH stands from all these years with bitcoin, EOS has its own potential but there's no assurance that it will overtake ETH on the future.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?
In comparison between ETH and Eos i choose ethereum over eos. And their are many reason behind my this kind of decision. Ethereum market price is one of the key factors behind this. Ethereum market price is many time better than Eos. And Etherum is much more stable and sustain currency then Eos and because of this many people show their interest in ETH instead of eos. Ethereum is also use by many investors for long term investment purposes and also use by many online retailers and shopping sites for their business purposes. And Etherum also available at many place in comparison to eos.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:15:59 PM

It would not be fair to compare Ethereum and EOS because when it comes to technology, such as smart contract technology that Eos platform uses, it was invented by Ethereum, the only place where EOS is more than Ethereum is their scalability.

OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:19:31 PM

EOS is a very strange coin. All new and new information against this coin... I, of course, have some coins, but I am very skeptical. Read the latest news.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?
Ethereum and EOS are both really good projects and both have tremendous amount of potential to grow in future but eos is nowhere near in terms of ethereum in terms of growth rate and growth possibilities. Ethereum is master of all smart contracts available in the market and is currently the most used platform for hosting new ICOs and projects. Ethereum also has a very strong team which is another reason to invest in this project. You can expect price of ethereum to be around 2000$ by end of this year for sure.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

I think that Eos is getting better every day. Therefore, I think he will become the leader next year Wink Cheesy
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

i think an ia m sure that thies two cryprixurrencies are good both and we need to believe in them both especially in ethereum

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

I don't think that ethereum will be able to surprise us with something. I think his time already has passed. I studied EOS technology and I like the fact that the team follows the plan and realizes that promised.

I disagree with you, because in fact almost all ICOs now use the ETH platform and that has proven if ETH is still stronger and better than EOS, so I believe ETH prices will start to slowly increase and the increase in ETH prices will certainly give us a surprise, because I am sure the price of ETH will definitely increase very high in the future.

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

Cryptocurrencies should be going forward to adoption which is why cross chains are created, they may compete each other but I think both are going to benefit from all these projects created for each platform. Both can claim scalability and and what Vitalik means when he said ETH2.0. The two are both great tokens its just the matter of which platform has the most innovative developers.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:31:40 PM

Ethereum acted like a cheap altcoin , falling down from 1300$ to 200$ wasn't something that i expected!
I think Ethereum depends on Vitalik , If something happens to him it would go down probably , I think in future EOS wins because it has a better scalability and uses a better blockchain .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:40:23 PM

Yes, I think they're both good coins of course eos a little bit done later , but eth has already gained confidence , and I think the eth will always be slightly above the eos

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:45:38 PM

Eth is still the king of altcoin as EOS is growing slowly, in trading ups and downs are nature. The thing is which coin will benefit to us also how can we utilise it, both are promising coins as ETH is already a most popular coin while EOS is slowly trending. Guys you can invest in both coins as they have good future.

AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:50:31 PM

ether and eos Cheesy come on guys eos ıs just a scam Cheesy you cant compare ether and eos, as ı heard there ıs rumors that eos ıs not even a blockchaın Cheesy they collected tons of money and ether, and they dumped tons of ether to market, these kınd of scams just hurts crypto
Homi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:56:44 PM

EOS is centralized, funds can be frozen..
Its worse than XRP.
ETH will do well than these shit projects, however they always over promise and under deliver (sharding, pos etc etc)
Its better to invest in BTC and privacy coins like XMR.
losi-kc32

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:25:06 PM

good luck.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

ETH is just a sleeping Giant that have been undervalue for some period of time due to the continuous dumping of the token . many token will have today was develop on the Ethereum smart contract which have giving rooms to so many altcoins we have today . the demand for the smart contract is still growing daily due to many new altcoin founders who dont have the capacity to develop their own main-net and also the ETH is globally recognized and is traded on the global forex market and with the new development on the ethereum network for faster speed of transaction the ETH will do better than the EOS.

MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

No matter if the winner will be ETH or EOS cause both of this coins are very good to become the best altcoin in crypto market. But I think EOS is a little bit better than ETH although ETH price and rank are still higher than EOS at the moment. EOS is just a new coin but seem like it has approved that it's deserve to replace ETH in the future Smiley.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:41:23 PM

It seems to me that eos is now of course very much developed and I think in the future it will completely replace Ethereum , Ethereum has many problems and no one solves them .

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: