Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS EOS who wins?  (Read 17069 times)
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:46:10 PM

I am sure that Ethereum is a more innovative project, which has an excellent team of developers and EOS is not ready to compete with it yet. Very soon there will be a long-awaited update of Ethereum and we will get a lot of improvements and approach one more step to the transition to the PoS algorithm.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:05:58 PM

I think that the ethereum will not give up their positions for a long time. And the EOS behaves somehow uncertainly, although these days it has grown well.
yes EOS is currently developing well and maybe he will increase and become profitable, but Ethereum also increases and can be profitable so they will be the same can be profitable.
they are good coins and have good potential so who will win is difficult to determine, because each coin has advantages and disadvantages.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:20:02 PM

of course ethereum is above the wind, because now ethereum is in the order of 2 cmc. EOS needs time to defeat ethereum, and also ethereum is now experiencing a significant increase.

Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:21:23 PM

Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?

As we can see, they are both going on increase for the moment, the moving average of both of these coin are steady straight upward in a diagonal position which is implying some sort positivity when we look at it.

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:27:46 PM

for the ethereal is more beautiful because it is more potent than the eos and I'm not saying that it's not good to buy the eos it's good to buy the eos because they're both longterm but for me because there's more potential and more investors in ethereum and the price of ethereum is suddenly rising so it also seems that it raised so good hold for the ethereum is also a cause because the price of ethereum increased because of the bitcoin height and hopefully that its height is so big to be the profit of those who hold and buy ethereum at low prices so I just do now that I look more especially altcoin longterm and have the potential to hold it just so much to be my profit if only the rise has increased bitcoin price.

comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 01:31:21 PM

I think ETH and EOS have good technology, can't compare anyone better. But EOS to overcome ETH, the current ability is not yet available but in the future there will be another step.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:03:23 PM

Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?
Well, eth now is the leader I do not see yet that eos can overtake Ethereum , of course this update can help Ethereum to become stronger , unless of course on this platform there will still be an ico !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 02:58:17 PM

ETH got 7.7% in terms of percentage increase.
EOS got 22.89% in terms of percentage increase.
But in terms of pricing and dollar increase, ETH has got it better.

Hell yeh!! EOS might win in the end.

I like what "Vitaly" said about projects claiming to be able to make more than 10K transactions per seconds as centralized compare to ETH though. I often think he meant other platforms like EOS which I really see EOS is much progressive than ETH. Time to put more money on EOS!

manfredmann

Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 03:02:36 PM

There is no wonder that EOS is good because it has been partnered and had a huge support from.other crypto but we could not deny the fact how ETH became so useful when it comes to payment that it even landed on second rank for the  longest time and was just being beated by XRP in just a short period of time. So if ETH is compared to EOS, ETH is still the best between the option.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:14:22 PM

There is no wonder that EOS is good because it has been partnered and had a huge support from.other crypto but we could not deny the fact how ETH became so useful when it comes to payment that it even landed on second rank for the  longest time and was just being beated by XRP in just a short period of time. So if ETH is compared to EOS, ETH is still the best between the option.
Looking to your idea, I can agree that due to a lots of new project being catered by ETH platform the project still have the advantage, but we can't forget
that we are inside crypto where things are possible to happen, lets us enjoy this ongoing pumped and forget about this competitions as both projects do have promising outcome in the long run.

Better to invest to this two assets, splitting equally your money.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:34:47 PM

I don't think that ethereum will be able to surprise us with something. I think his time already has passed. I studied EOS technology and I like the fact that the team follows the plan and realizes that promised.

Although Ethereum got second position of coinmarketcap again but there has a possibility to grow up EOS than Ethereum. Now there are many project coming on EOS based platform. So EOS getting more stronger. But we are not sure who will won or who will be the great in future.         

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:26:59 PM

Such a battle today is clearly not successful for the EOS project because today this project, despite rapid growth, has a very small community, unlike ETH, which today also has growth.
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:32:07 PM

I don't think that ethereum will be able to surprise us with something. I think his time already has passed. I studied EOS technology and I like the fact that the team follows the plan and realizes that promised.

Although Ethereum got second position of coinmarketcap again but there has a possibility to grow up EOS than Ethereum. Now there are many project coming on EOS based platform. So EOS getting more stronger. But we are not sure who will won or who will be the great in future.         
A lot of Upcoming project interested with EOS platform. EOSex one of the most promising hybrid exchange project with Centralized and Decentralized two categories. EOS growing 8.56% but ETH 2.10% https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/4691/eos-soared-22-per-cent-to-dislodge-litecoin-as-markets-recover/
Catmurs

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:20:08 PM

Yes, both coins are good in the market , I do not think that someone will win in the market , I think you can invest in both coins , but what coin will win I think it is not known

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:46:15 PM

Both of them are good as a platform based token. And at this point ethereum is the most popular platform based token. Bit at this moment EPs is technically better than eos. And many project mainly the games shifted to the EPs platform. Cause they have a better to speed than ethereum and scalability issue is less. But recently developers from ethereum announced the ethereum 2.0 and hard fork which is delayed till the end of February. In which they would work on less ten fees, more ten speed and scalability issue. Both of them are doing great job and I think both of them will survive for a long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:09:57 PM

Such a battle today is clearly not successful for the EOS project because today this project, despite rapid growth, has a very small community, unlike ETH, which today also has growth.
I think that in the future the EOS community will be much more bigger than the Ethereum. They have very big prospects.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:37:41 PM

i think the market can simply handle both of them and both can have a real utility behind them despite the different technical architecture we can also add tron, waves and cardano Smiley
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:29:47 PM

I think Eth will be more powerful than EOS because the popularity more for ethereum and also it has some good development to be happened in this year so I definitely trust ether will win this race.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:36:42 PM

ETH got 7.7% in terms of percentage increase.
EOS got 22.89% in terms of percentage increase.
But in terms of pricing and dollar increase, ETH has got it better.

ETH is my favorite. In the following days as you know a fork which is very very important for ETH is coming. And of course POS will definitely will increase the price of ETH in the coming months.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:39:36 PM

At this moment ethereum is very popular and most used platform in this ecosystem. And eos is the coin which iraised the 4bln during the icos session. So both of them are best on their way. But Stoll without ethereum 2.0/EPs is far better than ethereum in my opinion. At tbis mom the many DApps mainly the games shifted to the Eos network. And in my opinion eos has some really good features like scalability and you have told the pool cons and pros.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: