Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39331 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:48:52 PM

I saw on telegram BitMax.io do not provide services to many countries or regions USA, The Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D'lvoitre (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Cambodia, Ecuador, Nepal. What can be the reason for it Huh

It's due to the local rules, few countries don't allow crypto without passion all local rules. And few banned crypto until they have some regulations in place

Exactly, Some of those countries are really afraid to crypto because it can take their position in the future that's why they are trying to control it now while it's early.

That's mainly because of money laundering cases. These countries will slowly accept crpto,  but for now they are working on some rules and regulations.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:31:35 PM

I saw on telegram BitMax.io do not provide services to many countries or regions USA, The Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D'lvoitre (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Cambodia, Ecuador, Nepal. What can be the reason for it Huh

It's due to the local rules, few countries don't allow crypto without passion all local rules. And few banned crypto until they have some regulations in place

Exactly, Some of those countries are really afraid to crypto because it can take their position in the future that's why they are trying to control it now while it's early.

That's mainly because of money laundering cases. These countries will slowly accept crpto,  but for now they are working on some rules and regulations.

The thing remains that no matter how long they delay its acceptance, globalization and cryptolization is inevitable. It can only be delayed but not denied when the time is due. It's even better they begin to accept it now than restricting it
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:10:49 PM

Different countries have got different policies that do not allow cryptocurrency exchange operations. Recently Binance took off USA customers from the platform SO i think it's same for Bitmax in this case

So what's going to happen when Facebook comes into the picture, the whole thing is becoming more controversial than just a usual new coin coming up, will they create their own exchange?, will binance open its doors to the upcoming libra coin and we all know that its based on the united states and as we may know, they will likely be backed by the full support of the united states
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:12:07 PM

Different countries have got different policies that do not allow cryptocurrency exchange operations. Recently Binance took off USA customers from the platform SO i think it's same for Bitmax in this case

I got the information about binance taking off US, but this one of Bitmax is a bit too harsh. The countries that are being taking off are many and I'm yet to understand what necessitated this sporadic moves of various cryptocurrency exchanges taking down countries from their platform.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:37:05 PM

Money laundering could be a logical reason for most countries unwillingness to accept cryptocurrency. I remember the period of bitconnect when ICO's was a great source of wealth and people were making great amount of money from referrals. This money in the hands of some ignorant citizens could spell doom to the society.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:06:50 PM

And that works for BitMax trading products like BitMax volatility cards and bitTreasure. Come to think of it, BitMax has improved in less than a year from launch. That’s a standard, I hope they keep it.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 08:13:08 PM

In just the last 48hours;
BitMax UI and Volatility products were updated.
Facebook Whitepaper for Libra is released.
Bitcoin goes over $9000

That’s mainstream adoption and a bullish market.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 10:01:31 PM

And that works for BitMax trading products like BitMax volatility cards and bitTreasure. Come to think of it, BitMax has improved in less than a year from launch. That’s a standard, I hope they keep it.

Their growth rate is massive and they are not even considering slowing down. Right from launch till now they are working tirelessly to make the exchange better.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 12:10:40 AM

The thing remains that no matter how long they delay its acceptance, globalization and cryptolization is inevitable. It can only be delayed but not denied when the time is due. It's even better they begin to accept it now than restricting it

Lol, as you said, they are going to accept and adopt cryptocurrency in the end. It doesn't matter how long it takes and also I think the more it delays, the better the victory will taste  Grin
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:09:24 AM

Their growth rate is massive and they are not even considering slowing down. Right from launch till now they are working tirelessly to make the exchange better.

The team has been innovative and faithful in churning out products which are beneficial to the users of the platform. This explains why their products are greatly appreciated and subscribed. I hope that this level of dedication from the team would continue to make BitMax a force to recon with globally.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:15:38 AM

I'm in full support of your opinion and share in your believe that cryptocurrency would be globally acceptable some day. When the Internet came to existence, some countries were scared of its adoption and as we all know today. Internet is widely accepted and I cannot pin point any country that doesn't have access to the Internet.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 02:55:15 AM

In just the last 48hours;
BitMax UI and Volatility products were updated.
Facebook Whitepaper for Libra is released.
Bitcoin goes over $9000

That’s mainstream adoption and a bullish market.

Can you share the link here for Facebook White paper for libra? 
I still don't have any information regarding Facebook launching crypto currency.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:09:48 AM

If everyone (few big companies and some countries) coming with own crypto currency,  what difference it will make if I compare it with paper currency.  I know benefits of paper vs digital. What I am trying to understand is it will be still controlled by someone.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:31:59 AM

Was going through some article and found information about this project. I am looking for tokens liks Binance where it went up 600%+ since December 2017. Bitmax has that potential?
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:34:28 AM

The team has been innovative and faithful in churning out products which are beneficial to the users of the platform. This explains why their products are greatly appreciated and subscribed. I hope that this level of dedication from the team would continue to make BitMax a force to recon with globally.

I always give the credits for a good working project to the team. Trust me the integrity of the team decides the fate of the project because when the team is bancrupt in ideas and concepts then the project is doomed. Bitmax team has been keeping the pace and that's commendable
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:05:08 AM

I think its an important information in regards to how many cards can a person buy for one account..check it https://t.me/BitMaxioEnglishOfficial/232360
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:17:17 AM

I think its an important information in regards to how many cards can a person buy for one account..check it https://t.me/BitMaxioEnglishOfficial/232360

Those are cards to earn from BitMax data storage. BitMax has a lot of products, trading products. You don’t always have to trade to make profits. They’ve got transaction and reverse mining, data distribution rewards, volatility cards and a lot more products.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 07:54:32 AM

Was going through some article and found information about this project. I am looking for tokens liks Binance where it went up 600%+ since December 2017. Bitmax has that potential?

Yes, not just BTMX, BitMax exchange tokens but also you can make 900+% on BitMax by using BitMax volatility cards. Each card is worth $10 and you could make 900% if you speculations are right. Bitcoin, BTMX, Ethereum and EOS are very volatile, that gives BitMax users the opportunity to make a buck from either the turtle or bunny cards.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:22:42 AM

Those are cards to earn from BitMax data storage. BitMax has a lot of products, trading products. You don’t always have to trade to make profits. They’ve got transaction and reverse mining, data distribution rewards, volatility cards and a lot more products.

Can I buy bunny and turtle cards at same time? If yes, then I will always be on winning side and either of the card will work and should give me good return.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:32:24 AM

But even though that wasn't the number for the volatility cards, there is also a maximum amount of volatility cards one account can buy, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: