Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39331 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:15:37 AM

Facebook Libra coin will improve mass adoption, change the way lots of people view crypto and ultimately put government uneasy. I'm enjoying this party.

I would love Bitmax to list the coin asap when launched. Cool
could you share some link of information about this Facebook libra coin ..i would like to know more about this Facebook coin .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eniitan24

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:04:40 AM

Smaller movements would be more profitable. The market currently fluctuates between this small movements. Except big news which I see Big project like Libra bringing in soon

Small movement would need a huge input of capital to make a reasonable profit. Else the returns are going to seem kind of insignificant unless and one will have to repeatedly do such and hope the total day's profit will be worth it.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:15:56 AM

I think its an important information in regards to how many cards can a person buy for one account..check it https://t.me/BitMaxioEnglishOfficial/232360

Those are cards to earn from BitMax data storage. BitMax has a lot of products, trading products. You don’t always have to trade to make profits. They’ve got transaction and reverse mining, data distribution rewards, volatility cards and a lot more products.

This is one of the reasons why I consider the team to be very innovative. There's always something new each time I check the exchange. They never seem to stop giving updates on the next product to be launched that explains why the value of the tokens are always on the moon.

That's how the real team works. I haven't seen anything like this for so long. Maybe 2019 is the beginning for all projects to work optimally and provide the best for all.

I hope so too, if all the projects that are in the cryptocurrency space could perform half as effective as Bitmax, we would all live in affluence. I do hope that upcoming projects imitate the innovative developments of Bitmax and strive to compete optimally in their sphere.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:22:27 AM

I think its an important information in regards to how many cards can a person buy for one account..check it https://t.me/BitMaxioEnglishOfficial/232360

Those are cards to earn from BitMax data storage. BitMax has a lot of products, trading products. You don’t always have to trade to make profits. They’ve got transaction and reverse mining, data distribution rewards, volatility cards and a lot more products.

Can I buy bunny and turtle cards at same time? If yes, then I will always be on winning side and either of the card will work and should give me good return.

No you can’t. You have to pick a side. If you think the price of any one of these assets would rise or fall by 3% or above 3%, then you choose the appropriate card.

I think I am beginning to love this volatility card idea, the idea of predicting the movement of assets for rewards is very appealing. I think I will try out these cards.

The product is quite unique and seem to be very lucrative, I advise you consider all the options available before making any financial commitment. I'll also advise that you start small and see how it goes. The product may look very appealing from the outside, but may be highly risky when considered carefully.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:51:36 AM

Can I buy bunny and turtle cards at same time? If yes, then I will always be on winning side and either of the card will work and should give me good return.

No you can’t. You have to pick a side. If you think the price of any one of these assets would rise or fall by 3% or above 3%, then you choose the appropriate card.

I think I am beginning to love this volatility card idea, the idea of predicting the movement of assets for rewards is very appealing. I think I will try out these cards.

The product is quite unique and seem to be very lucrative, I advise you consider all the options available before making any financial commitment. I'll also advise that you start small and see how it goes. The product may look very appealing from the outside, but may be highly risky when considered carefully.

Yes,  we need to pick one card only... Either turtle or bunny card. It will be big mistake from Bitnax if they allow both card at same time for same person.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
champ005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:29:14 AM

Facebook Libra coin will improve mass adoption, change the way lots of people view crypto and ultimately put government uneasy. I'm enjoying this party.

This is good news for crypto lovers.  But Facebook will launch token /coin with own blockchain or it will be based on BTC oe ETH?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 01:18:04 PM

This is good news for crypto lovers.  But Facebook will launch token /coin with own blockchain or it will be based on BTC oe ETH?

from the information i have gathered so far face libra cryptocurrency will be on it own blockchain platform and i personally feels it a very good development at least the cryptoshpere will have a very big player

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 01:44:12 PM

Yes,  we need to pick one card only... Either turtle or bunny card. It will be big mistake from Bitnax if they allow both card at same time for same person.

Got it. But what if I use two different accounts and buy bunny card from one account and turtle card from other account? Will I get profit or still be in loss?
kriszz50983

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:14:40 PM

from the information i have gathered so far face libra cryptocurrency will be on it own blockchain platform and i personally feels it a very good development at least the cryptoshpere will have a very big player

Few people were expecting it will be on some existing blockchain,  mainly on Ethereum.  Anyway,  BitMax and or all exchanges would be definitely like to get it listed at exchange.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Eniitan24

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:52:03 PM

It is going to be a stable coin like I heard and it is going to most likely be on it's own blockchain. It will be good to have an extra stable coin for safety as a trader.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:17:15 PM

Well, it's similar to margin trading in my opinion. And that is something a lot of people seem to enjoy. So I guess it's definitely something that the community likes and will also use. And it's yet another feature for BitMax which should attract more traders to their exchange.

No. i dont think so. This probably looks like gambling in my mind. Something similar had pal Network.. but dont have anymore.. Margin trading have a lot of exchanges nowdays...

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kriszz50983

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:09:23 PM

Well, it's similar to margin trading in my opinion. And that is something a lot of people seem to enjoy. So I guess it's definitely something that the community likes and will also use. And it's yet another feature for BitMax which should attract more traders to their exchange.

No. i dont think so. This probably looks like gambling in my mind. Something similar had pal Network.. but dont have anymore.. Margin trading have a lot of exchanges nowdays...

I too think it's kind of gambling where you bet on something and if your guess is correct then you will win. Only difference here is that there will be no case of cheating.

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:25:54 PM

It is going to be a stable coin like I heard and it is going to most likely be on it's own blockchain. It will be good to have an extra stable coin for safety as a trader.

It will be on its own blockchain, but it is a permissioned one and a few dozen validators will be there.
Temptaz

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:47:56 AM

Bitmax trying to ignore and suppress this post on their telegram, reddit, and twitter. Not me but i would like some answers as someone who uses the exchange often. Is this true..  Huh Huh

THE FOLLOWING IS THE POST BITMAX IS BANNING USERS FOR DISCUSSING ON TELEGRAM AND REDDIT:

Bitmax now giving my personal information to strangers, after suspending my account from trading with open positions and bankrupting me.

There was a bug in their system in calculating my margin. They disabled my trading, I could not sell my asssets to reduce the leverage and fix the calculator. I begged and pleaded support for 2 days to either unsuspend the account and let me sell the assets or for them to close my positions until they figure out whats wrong with my account. By the time it was fixed and I saw the message, I already went from a 60k usdt balance to 30k.

They even assigned me a direct contact account manager. Which is literally the only reason it was even fixed 36 hours later. The telegram support just kept telling me "wait" "I don't know" and variations of "add funds/we don't care".

My account manager is now sending strangers my personal phone number and conversations on the internet. She thought it would make her look good because I am thanking her, despite showing more evidence of the funds they lost. This message is out of context, because it is an ADDITIONAL 20k lost I am speaking of in the conversation. This does not include the losses that occurred prior to this while waiting for a response about my account. It is also obvious that I am trying to keep a good relationship and be as kind as possible until I know for sure that they will not do anything about the situation. Picture : https://imgur.com/a/vcqecfD

google drive : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zTdc11t3MKh49RHk7St_g7jQlK_vf__X?usp=sharing

my account manager emails, support emails, telegram support convo, pictures of the account being disabled from trading, balances.
mercedes321

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:27:23 PM

i see he was short, and he couldnt close the position, bcs he would have to buy, but if it is locked then he cant unwind the positions, bcs its limited to sell only,...i guess this is the reason, even bat, if he was long maybe he could unwind bat,..but he couldnt,...bcs it was locked,...hmmm
aowaow

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:19:02 AM

Hello bitmax team.

Where is your location? Address or residence?

More specific address is expected, thank you.
sandrozc

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:41:31 AM

Ferrum Network Public Sale Recap | BitMax Listing : https://www.publish0x.com/ferrum-network/ferrum-network-public-sale-recap-bitmax-listing-xlzvjo
rus23kav
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 562

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:49:36 PM

Well, that's waited, I think the exchange went downhill! September 12th will disable mining and reverse-mining, which, in my opinion, will only negatively affect the exchange.
There have already been similar examples (Fcoin and Coinpark) where they turned off mining and the price of tokens of these exchanges broke through the bottom.
Private investors now it seems to me to have to wait for their tokens until old age ((.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:13:28 PM

New update from BitMax posted this morning on the delisting announcement of Deepcloud.ai. Please check for the link in the first post. Directly discuss with team in their telegram channel if you want to know more.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 04:30:25 PM

New update from BitMax posted this morning on the delisting announcement of Deepcloud.ai. Please check for the link in the first post. Directly discuss with team in their telegram channel if you want to know more.

Woh, this partnership between Bitmax and Deepcloud was looking good till few days ago. What happened suddenly? Want to know more, will check at telegram channel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: