Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][ON EXCHANGE] DELIV food ordering and delivery system DELIZ proj.  (Read 1828 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Serg66rus

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

I wish you success in the project! This project very good, join now with me. The team approaches the development of the product, everything becomes clear. I see the big future of it projects. Good luck team!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

Quite excited about both Deliv & Deliz... Everyday there is some or other stuff happening in discord. Keeps community active & together Smiley
ekavieka

Activity: 310

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

Review bounty campaign started!

How to join:
If you have a blog, or any resource dedicated to cryptic topics that is popular, you can participate. It is enough to write a good overview article about our project and add it to your blog or website.

You can get from 5 to 125 DELIV, depending on the popularity of your resource and the quality of the article.

If you have YouTube channel and your videos are popular, make a video review about our project and you will be able to earn from 50 to 250 coins depending on the popularity of your account.

Also you can make video tutorial about wallet installation, staking, masternode running or buying Delizia coins on the exchange. We will pay you 25-50 coins or more.

NOTE: ONLY 1 TEXT OR VIDEO REVIEW FROM 1 USER!
You can use information from the site, but you need to actually write your thoughts and make your articles/videos original! Submissions that are mostly copied/pasted from website/whitepaper will not count!

Payments will be made after 20th November, 2018

join our Discord https://discord.gg/65EVK7f for further information
This is very nice, Youtuber who has lots of subscribers will be great addition for the marketing.
I might try for the text, because i don't really good in making videos.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
vi77ip

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:13:29 PM

I just found this interesting project, when I was looking through the newest coin on crex24; I really like the use cases for DeliV. Food delivery is an important industry with a great growth potential. 
I really like that there’s both POS and Masternodes options for DeliV holders.

This direction is just beginning to use cryptocurrencies, so the potential is huge, I think the project has a good chance to gain a foothold in this market.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:12:56 AM

Another achievements to the project DELIV and the team project of DELIV. This project starting to bloom and climbing up to the top by the help of the team and the community so lets keep supporting this project this project is surely gonna be successful sooner or later.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
ekavieka

Activity: 310

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:44:26 AM

Another achievements to the project DELIV and the team project of DELIV. This project starting to bloom and climbing up to the top by the help of the team and the community so lets keep supporting this project this project is surely gonna be successful sooner or later.

Yes that is another great achievement from the teams. They have been doing really great in promoting and listing the project in various tracking platform.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
Tsepai

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

Developers well done, doing mountains of work and confidently moving forward. The project has great potential to transform the restaurant industry.

Caztiel

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

I believe some people got question regarding how Deliz & Deliv will work together. It would be awesome to see a video presentation explaining this framework.
vi77ip

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:28:49 PM

I believe some people got question regarding how Deliz & Deliv will work together. It would be awesome to see a video presentation explaining this framework.
Very interesting wish. With pleasure, too, looked at a similar presentation, it will help to understand many of the nuances of this project.
jitujokope

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

Reserved Bounty Campaign
jotopofapi

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

Let’s join us and happy mining
ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:56:21 AM

I feel that there will be another project besides Deliv as the sister project of Delicia which is being prepared by Delicia and Deliv Team.
I hope that with experience in the delicia project, developers and teams, especially marketing, can understand why prices fall so fast.
Bounty restrictions will shrink bounty hunter fans, but can stabilize prices in the market.
Logistics projects are quite in demand at the moment. So let's hope that despite the competition the project will succeed. The potential of crypto-currency technologies are still far from exhausted.
That's good idea, logistics name of next project.  Cheesy

As a newcomer to the world of crypto coins, all steps must be carefully considered, so that the wishes of the developer and the main project team can run according to the roadmap plan. I see in crex24 the price of deliv up and down like a graphic between the pumper and the dumper. I applaud the performance of the marketing team.

It's a Good Opportunity for traders. But they need to trade carefully & make sure they don't fall in any bull trap Smiley

yeah good opportunity for traders especially for new traders or dumpers.

Review bounty campaign started!

How to join:
If you have a blog, or any resource dedicated to cryptic topics that is popular, you can participate. It is enough to write a good overview article about our project and add it to your blog or website.

You can get from 5 to 125 DELIV, depending on the popularity of your resource and the quality of the article.

If you have YouTube channel and your videos are popular, make a video review about our project and you will be able to earn from 50 to 250 coins depending on the popularity of your account.

Also you can make video tutorial about wallet installation, staking, masternode running or buying Delizia coins on the exchange. We will pay you 25-50 coins or more.

NOTE: ONLY 1 TEXT OR VIDEO REVIEW FROM 1 USER!
You can use information from the site, but you need to actually write your thoughts and make your articles/videos original! Submissions that are mostly copied/pasted from website/whitepaper will not count!

Payments will be made after 20th November, 2018

join our Discord https://discord.gg/65EVK7f for further information
This good idea, with these bounty the entire worlds of crypto will know about project from deliv just hope had same bounties too at delicia project.

btw, if these coin had list [just hope someday] a big markets will be awesome, and can be good for next future if all countries accepts digital payment from cryptocurrency especially restaurant owner.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:11:00 AM

DELIV have new bounty that I participated in they have picture contest that you will post a picture of your favorite picture of a yummy pizza. They will give .5 DELIV for every picture you will post but one picture perday for every user and 10 random pictures will get +4 DeliV.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Caztiel

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

Very interesting wish. With pleasure, too, looked at a similar presentation, it will help to understand many of the nuances of this project.

Yea... Because I saw many people asking why Deliv if we have Deliz... So a presentation may help to understand the reason why Deliv was born Smiley
lehusexu

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

Reserved
bitalk3

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

Pizza delivery on Pos, where this world is heading. It's just ridiculous.
wado

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:26:25 PM

Any pools for the coin?
lehusexu

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

Nicehash entry to coin ?