Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holders bonus  (Read 606 times)
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

If you are speaking about the benefits of holding any coin, you can look into coins that are distributing rewards each quarter. It is going to be really profitable and one of the greatest coins in this sphere is Tombola.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:16:53 AM

Do you guys really fall for the so call bonus
For me i think is a way of tying holders down for not to sell their coin and probably want to buy more so as to receive more bonus why they start selling out to people.

I have once feel in a trap of one Japanese project call POSICOIN, which make me to hold their coin worth $800 in the name of so call Holders intensive and later turns out to be scam project they're no where to be found by now..

Or what do you guys think?
You should be careful with projects that offer too high a bonus. It will be one of the worst projects or scams. Because if they sell with too much bonus, their token value will decrease. Investors only need to sell at a low price. So you should stay away from such ICO projects.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

Be careful of the campaigns that are trying to tell you that when you buy more, you can expect more bonus. It maybe some trap to set that once you buy it and expect a good return, it maybe quite the opposite. Better be full with your decision and always make a contingency plan to avoid a certain incident.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: