Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinFace - The Crypto Social Network  (Read 236 times)
V3ntur4 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Hi All,

Couple of friends and I created coinface.eu. CoinFace aims to be a small community of crypto fanatics. It is designed like a social network. You can create groups and topics to discuss. You can post interesting links, ask and answer questions about crypto. Please check it out and give me your thoughts. Also If you register, that is awesome Wink See you on CoinFace.

The website: https://coinface.eu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaion

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

good work, and nice website too
V3ntur4 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:37:50 PM

good work, and nice website too
Thank you Kaion! Words like these keep a man going for sure Smiley Any suggestions for the site?

Thanks again Smiley
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:39:14 PM

Thank you Kaion! Words like these keep a man going for sure Smiley Any suggestions for the site?

Be prepared to throw a few hundred thousand dollars at it for initial advertising, and then maybe 10-20k per month.

You offer nothing new and Facebook and this forum are already well established.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
V3ntur4 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:07:57 PM

Be prepared to throw a few hundred thousand dollars at it for initial advertising, and then maybe 10-20k per month.

You offer nothing new and Facebook and this forum are already well established.  :/

Thank you Vod,

Yes you are right, some advertising would be definitely helpful, but I don't have that kind of money unfortunately.

My opinion is that the difference from Facebook is that this is a niche social network only focusing on crypto.
The difference from this forum is the look and feel. This is a forum, and CoinFace aims to be a social network.

That being said, CoinFace doesn't aim to beat neither Facebook neither bitcointalk. Not like it would have a chance Cheesy

I would be more than happy to see it grow to a few hundred fanatics who have fun on the platform Wink It would be so nice to develop it with a small community to the community's needs.

Also just making crypto more wide spread by it is worth doing for me Wink
ranchi

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

Try list your business in https://cryptomaa.com and ask get feedback and ratings from people

davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

Hi All,

Couple of friends and I created coinface.eu. CoinFace aims to be a small community of crypto fanatics. It is designed like a social network. You can create groups and topics to discuss. You can post interesting links, ask and answer questions about crypto. Please check it out and give me your thoughts. Also If you register, that is awesome Wink See you on CoinFace.

Creating a forum/community hosted by you doesn't look like a good business model in the long term.
How do you plan to make any money out of this?
Selling Ad space?Affiliate marketing?

V3ntur4 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

Try list your business in https://cryptomaa.com and ask get feedback and ratings from people

Thanks for the tip Ranchi.
Will do that Wink
V3ntur4 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

Hi All,

Creating a forum/community hosted by you doesn't look like a good business model in the long term.
How do you plan to make any money out of this?
Selling Ad space?Affiliate marketing?

Hi Davis,

Both of those can be an option. but the main purpose is not to make money.
(Of course covering the costs of running the site would be a goal)
But escalating mass adoption by creating yet an other place for people to talk and discuss is more like the aim of this Wink

Also I don't understand why the look of these type of forum engines don't develop to a more timely look.
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:19:17 PM

That being said, CoinFace doesn't aim to beat neither Facebook neither bitcointalk. Not like it would have a chance Cheesy

Remember to always dream big. Of course, in real life you will never best Facebook; but that's no reason why you cannot dream of doing so! For, in that spell of 'madness', maybe, a sudden burst of inspiration will strike you, and your Eureka moment will empower the new social network of tomorrow. There's always a chance, and when that option opens up, there's no reason it couldn't or shouldn't happen barring your own diffidence. So, do your due diligence, and keep your powder dry.

And, Good Luck!
CryptoSpark

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

It's always good to see new initiatives.
Sure it's not Facebook but on the plus side, it's not Facebook.

I'd suggest a lot of A B testing and trying different ideas out. Find what works and hopefully you will find that winning formula.

Good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: