Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters let us united.  (Read 844 times)
ellensmith025

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

A new era of bounty will come only when bounty managers begin to stand up for the hunters. They should act as a guarantor of 100% payments and high-quality work. You can make additional smart contracts that will automatically transfer tokens for the bounty to the account of the manager, and he will already distribute between the hunters.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

Yes i totally agree, we should not be subject to rule changes, a form of contract would be ideal, based on  teams reaching goals of course in their sales. Too unfair the way it is going

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

I don't think that will help . Not everyone will protest, there will be those who will agree to everything to participate in the company on their terms. Unfortunately, this is not an area in which it is possible to put forward their own rules and rebel. Participants very many , and all will only better, if who the will cease to participate in generosity

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

To follow the rules of managers or not the choice is always up to hunter.For example, coming to the interview, you do not offer your terms?First, you in your resume show that you know and then the employer if you like him OFFERS YOU the conditions of WORK OR EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT!I myself have often faced injustice, but it is not worth making a revolution out of it.Karma finds everyone!
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

Bounty participation is the choice of individuals to make. While this is a good opinion, I doubt people will follow this. In fact, they're very glad that there are few participants that will share with them the reward pool.

Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:45:16 AM

Yes offcouse this a good suggestion we need to unite and protest for this the way the treat bounty hunters is not good the just take us as beggars but the don’t know we are the one that fully supports them.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:09:06 AM

That was the sad part of being a bounty hunters because manager can always change the rule.So for me i don't expect too much to all my bounty i just focus in what i am doing and just wait for what they gave.The best thing to do is to join in different campaign so its just your luck if you got the nice project.
Tarion

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

You are entering the risk that the project won't reach its soft cap or will reach another amount than planned by entering any bounty campaign. I can understand you thats sometime unfair if you are taking part in bounty and the team is reducing the budget by x2, but thats life.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

I support you, I think that the bounty activities make the hunters passive, and we can't even get enough profits from the legal bounty activities!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:28:05 AM

As bounty participants sometimes we can only complain, but there is no meaning. An example is a rule that states that rules can change according to the needs of the team. there are also those who say they can delete participants without telling them the reason. I think that is not fair. But what can we do? Participants can only, follow without rebuttal. Cry
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

As bounty participants sometimes we can only complain, but there is no meaning. An example is a rule that states that rules can change according to the needs of the team. there are also those who say they can delete participants without telling them the reason. I think that is not fair. But what can we do? Participants can only, follow without rebuttal. Cry

That's what often happens now. Without strong evidence they will usually do anything. When we defend we will be kicked from the bounty telegram group. And you are right, we can only be quiet when they make changes without prior notice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: