Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters?  (Read 3428 times)
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

Do you think bounty hunter is such a necessary part? For me, in the near future, the projects will cooperate with some associations of bounty hunters, which show much better results.

And what is the advantage of the Association? As for me, this is more of a drawback and an extra absolutely no one needs a mediator.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:19:51 PM

All I can say about this is that bounties will never be able to push through without the bounty hunters help in advertising and promoting a certain ICO and without bounty hunters that certain ICO will never gain enough investors and supporters.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

in my opinion, it cannot run and achieve success without hunters because the project requires hunters to promote and disseminate information about their projects to the community and investors.
Bounty project cannot be known on the market if it is not advertise by the bounty hunters. Using a campaign, the team won't introduced the project but focus only on the development and bounty hunters are the one who responsible to support the project to attract the investors which will also help for the development of the projects.

bounty hunter is just one of the advertising methods, I know there are many ICO teams but they do not choose the bounty programmer. Rather than seeking investment money from retail investors, they focus on finding larger partners to invest in them

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:28:09 PM

Bounty hunters are needed for bounties. The work of bounty hunters are very effective to make the project known to potential investors. Also the social media work like twitter and facebook campaigns are very important to spread the news about the project.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:46:47 AM

Bounty hunters are needed for bounties. The work of bounty hunters are very effective to make the project known to potential investors. Also the social media work like twitter and facebook campaigns are very important to spread the news about the project.

exactly once. marketing in this bounty has a role to inform investors about the ICO that run and that form of advertising. in the absence of the bounty hunter then surely there will be no investors will be this year. There may be investing but the results will be different when having marketing and not in marketing.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:53:46 AM

Well they could continue but they would have to pay for some advertisement on some websites.
And I think having a bounty is way more cheaper and way more effective than paying for an advertisement space on some website.

yeniruieni

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:54:36 AM

Yes, they thought I could succeed, but the process must take a long time. As a bounty hunter, we also work hard by promoting projects to get investors. And as a bounty hunter, some of them are also investors. So that these bounty hunters have many abilities to help promote well so that the projects they work on can be successful.
logic123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

bounty campaigns are not run without bounty participants, there is no way I think.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:30:46 AM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

You what, without bounty hunters for sure no ico project can succeed in the end. Bounty hunters has a big role impact in every ico project campaign. Aside from that, this forum became popular because of the bounty hunters. The forum of bitcointalk forum in my opinion, will not gonna be noisy  if bounty hunters is not here. Because of them lot of ICO project arise on this site as well because the owner of the project knows there is a bounty hunters that will them out to achieve their plan or goal in this business industry.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

I myself think about ICO without hunters, I think it will be very difficult to achieve success. All, of course, related to the bounty hunter. Their bounty hunters have many ways to help the project succeed. Like doing promotions through social media like Facebook, Twitter, and telegram. And that method is very helpful to get lots of investors.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

The most important element in any cryptocurrency project regardless of technology employ or deploy will lways been human! Ai and machine learning is on the horizon and dedpite  these technolgical  advancement, human interest is still at the centre of it all!

Watugiok

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:02:48 AM

Bounty hunters are the main people that spread it out to everyone Like on social media and people will no about them but without bounty hunters it will be hard for people to no about them.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:38:37 AM

can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?
Bounty is simply a marketing campaign which is based on the support of a huge quantity of people. ICOs can choose another marketing way that can help a project to become a success
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

So far, I see no other options other than how to use the services of bounty hunters.  In the end, not many will take to work with risks.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

For now no solution can solve the problem between bounty and bounty hunters ,every bounty participants always end up dumping there tokens once they get paid, bounties cant survive without bounty hunters cos its just the most effective way to spread the news about the bounty

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

Without bounty hunters will not be bounty. Without a bounty hunter, there will be no cheap (almost free) labor that makes a project a good marketing throughout the fundraising phase.
Many people say that bounty is not effective for a project, but if it were so, projects would have long ago switched to a more efficient form of marketing.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

I think ICOs really need bounty hunters because they are the ones who will attract the attention of investors. And bounty hunters spend their time and energy working for ICOs with the desire to get some money. So they both really need each other and can not succeed without each other
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

If they can run their bounties without the help of bounty hunters then they would have started doing that all this while. So that means that they can’t do it, they will always need the help of bounty hunters in promoting their ICOs. And also I wouldn’t blame bounty hunters for selling their coins once they are paid, because some of these bounty coins turn out to be shit as last, so nobody wants to get stuck after their hard work.
Sarisang

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

precisely because the bounty is there then the bounty hunter also exist. This is one of the best marketing ploys for the ICO and the absence of the role of the bounty hunter then the chance of ICO could reach their sales target small. I think it is the right of any Hunter whether release or hold what they have because they work in this regard and that they get paid.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:26:50 PM

More like asking what a car would do without an engine! If there are no bounty hunters, then there is no hunting and most projects would have to find another way that is more effective to sell their idea/ tell their story! Bounty hunting has proven to be an easier, cheaper faster and much more reliable way of marketing crypto based projects! Its even more secure than news media, marketing and advertising companies, that are yet to understand, approve of, and use crypto, since most of them are under government regulations and censorship!  

I think Bounty is not as effective as it was in the past because the rewards became so low that nobody would participate in it. The quality of work is deteriorating because this work is being done by unqualified users whose English is bad. That's harmful to the project and it doesn't make him look well!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: