Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 09:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System  (Read 2267 times)
cryptune (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Cryptune - Universal POS

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:30:32 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 06:27:10 PM by cryptune

Universal Point of Sale System

Cryptune’s decentralized POS System will free merchants and consumers alike from endless transaction fees, outdated currency platforms, large banks, multiple middlemen and costly, cumbersome, delayed transactions. One, true, integrated payment solution system that incorporates the latest in POS technology along with the ability to accept cryptocurrency payments instantly.

The Cryptune Ecosystem is part of a powerful grassroots movement enticing early adapters of this new technology. Blockchain technology and systems like the Cryptune Ecosystem are viable for global adaptation right now. In the very near future, our goal is for the Cryptune Ecosystem to be a staple for every small business.

Cryptune will overhaul the traditional ways of conducting payment processing and empower small business owners with innovative tools and significantly reduced fees.

CRYPTUNE MISSION

To revolutionize the Point-of-Sale Technology Industry through passion, innovation and our entrepreneurial drive to help businesses of all sizes to succeed with our state-of-the-art POS software combined with lower transaction fees for the user.

Inventory control, sales tracking, real time reporting functionality, text message alerts, easy to use customer contact capabilities and so much more. Cryptune’s proprietary hardware and software POS system will also allow for the acceptance of over 1000 different cryptocurrencies, including the CPT Reward Token - via our strategic partnership with industry pioneer Coinpayments – bringing the POS market into the next wave of IoT and the web 3.0.

CRYPTUNE FEATURES

• Total transaction transparency between vendors and consumers
• Substantial savings in fees for vendors and consumers
• Totally secure & fast transactions
• 24 / 7 customer support
• The ability to take over 1000 crypto currencies as a payment method
• Immediate access to transaction payments
• Future Reward Token Program (CPT) for consumers and vendors built on blockchain
• Reward Token (CPT) integration with Coinpayments allowing for access to more than 2.3 million
vendors globally
• Global access to your funds via the Cryptune Digital Wallet

OUR COMMITMENT

Our commitment to ourselves, our investors, merchants and consumers is to provide excellent value while delivering the highest quality,holistic POS systems while driving the industry into the coming age of digital currencies and a cashless society.

CRYPTUNE MOBILE DIGITAL WALLET

Cryptune’s Mobile Digital Wallet is a software program available to Cryptune POS users and CPT Token holders - reward program participants. The wallet is a dynamic mobile payment instrument built for everyday use by all participants in the reward ecosystem.

Users can use it to pay for purchases with the CPT Token, track rewards or use it to hold or pay with other cryptocurrencies including BTC, ETH, LTC, etc.
Atomic swap will be implemented to allow for seamless peer to peer transactions between users without incurring heavy fees.

Cryptune’s Mobile Digital Wallet will allow anyone to transfer funds to friends and family anywhere in the world with no fees incurred when it is sent to and from Cryptune Mobile Wallets.

CHECKOUT OUR VIDEO WALKTHROUGH

OUR ROADMAP

TOKEN SALE & DISTRIBUTION

OUR TEAM

ADVISORS

JOIN US HERE
----

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptune (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14

Cryptune - Universal POS

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:59:16 AM

Yes we do!, here it is https://t.me/joinchat/IJMtWw_QVXNO7ZIBKVfLEw

basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:37:24 PM

Hi guys! I've just found you on ICObench by my friend's recommendation! I am true cryptoethusiast, always exploring new horizons!
There were many attempts to spread cryptocurrencies and tokens for casual users, however they failed. The reasons may vary, but the crucial point in all cases is the absence of clear vision and a lack of invention! Cryptune taught by the bitter experience of its predecessors, can create a platform we all desire and wait! Grin Let's make it happen guys! I am truly inspired and will help you to spread well! What are your thoughts guys? Let's stay tuned! Cheesy
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:58:08 PM

Hi guys! I've just found you on ICObench by my friend's recommendation! I am true cryptoethusiast, always exploring new horizons!
There were many attempts to spread cryptocurrencies and tokens for casual users, however they failed. The reasons may vary, but the crucial point in all cases is the absence of clear vision and a lack of invention! Cryptune taught by the bitter experience of its predecessors, can create a platform we all desire and wait! Grin Let's make it happen guys! I am truly inspired and will help you to spread well! What are your thoughts guys? Let's stay tuned! Cheesy

Hello, Basil! Greetings Cryptune! I am glad to join crowdsale! Despite the fact that market goes down, such projects appear! Is the crowdsale active? What is the minimum buy in here?
basil-usa

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

Hello, Basil! Greetings Cryptune! I am glad to join crowdsale! Despite the fact that market goes down, such projects appear! Is the crowdsale active? What is the minimum buy in here?

The crowdsale is active and almost 8% is collected in 4 days! Minimum is 120-130 USD as far as I remember, check this out on any bench, there are plenty of them!
St_3179

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

What is your teams background? Any of you done any blockchain project before?
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:07:46 PM

Hiya! Do you plan to have your own wallet for all the currencies? Or the idea is to create a proprietary soft and develop payment devices? If yes, what currencies do you have on board? How does the payment process occurs?

Thank you! Roll Eyes
IconOfMilenium

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

Hiya! Do you plan to have your own wallet for all the currencies? Or the idea is to create a proprietary soft and develop payment devices? If yes, what currencies do you have on board? How does the payment process occurs?

Thank you! Roll Eyes

They are releasing both wallet, software and hardware! As for the currencies, cryptune runs a partnership with coinpayments so I guess they will take all advantages of such cooperation!  Smiley
basil-usa

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:22:40 PM

Thank you! Roll Eyes

They are releasing both wallet, software and hardware! As for the currencies, cryptune runs a partnership with coinpayments so I guess they will take all advantages of such cooperation!  Smiley

Yeah, COINPAYMENTS have an enormous number of 1600+ cryptoassets  Shocked on their platform, you are right! it very important to have such cooperations! Cryptune team's vision is awesome!
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

It is the same Point of sale that vegawallet tries to provide us ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059630
if it is the same thing, what make you so special compared to vegawallet project ? currently they have 2 partners(based on their source, and their personal experience),then what will you do to overcome this issue ? you mentioned about your partnership on your website, but it is unclickable.
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

if it is the same thing, what make you so special compared to vegawallet project ? currently they have 2 partners(based on their source, and their personal experience),then what will you do to overcome this issue ? you mentioned about your partnership on your website, but it is unclickable.

Hello, DudeAtWork420, nice to meet you. Well, I believe you should have a look at their website and WP to get more about their uniqueness, but the point is that their mission is basically to revolutionize the Point-of-Sale Technology Industry through passion, innovation and their entrepreneurial drive to help businesses of all sizes to succeed with their state-of-the-art POS software combined with lower transaction fees for the merchant. Inventory control, sales tracking, real time reporting functionality, text message alerts, easy to use customer contact capabilities and so much more. Just imagine how all this can bring the level of efficiency
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

Hello, DudeAtWork420, nice to meet you. Well, I believe you should have a look at their website and WP to get more about their uniqueness, but the point is that their mission is basically to revolutionize the Point-of-Sale Technology Industry through passion, innovation and their entrepreneurial drive to help businesses of all sizes to succeed with their state-of-the-art POS software combined with lower transaction fees for the merchant. Inventory control, sales tracking, real time reporting functionality, text message alerts, easy to use customer contact capabilities and so much more. Just imagine how all this can bring the level of efficiency

Hello cantap, and can you provide a practical example of these benefits and transparency solution brings?
cantap

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:39:22 PM

Hello cantap, and can you provide a practical example of these benefits and transparency solution brings?

Great question, sir. Well, I can name some... Total transaction transparency between vendors and consumers, substantial savings in fees for vendors and consumers, totally secure & fast transactions, 24/7 customer support, the ability to take over 1000 crypto currencies as a payment method, immediate access to transaction payments
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

Great question, sir. Well, I can name some... Total transaction transparency between vendors and consumers, substantial savings in fees for vendors and consumers, totally secure & fast transactions, 24/7 customer support, the ability to take over 1000 crypto currencies as a payment method, immediate access to transaction payments

Sounds quite promising... well, seems I need to get deeper into the project
cantap

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

Yes, you definitely should! Together with partners, they can really shake the industry with own solution as nowadays the tailored approach definitely worth implementation... By the way, have you watched their explainer?
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

Yes, you definitely should! Together with partners, they can really shake the industry with own solution as nowadays the tailored approach definitely worth implementation... By the way, have you watched their explainer?

And do they have some partners already or this is mostly about future plans? As for explainer, haven't seen that.. Share please, if you can
cantap

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

And do they have some partners already or this is mostly about future plans? As for explainer, haven't seen that.. Share please, if you can

As for partners, for example, they are having a great strategic partnership with industry pioneer Coinpayments – bringing the POS market into the next wave of IoT and the web 3.0. I hope you've heard of Coinpayments  Wink As for the explainer, here you go https://youtu.be/iv_bG5w6I0Q
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

As for partners, for example, they are having a great strategic partnership with industry pioneer Coinpayments – bringing the POS market into the next wave of IoT and the web 3.0. I hope you've heard of Coinpayments  Wink As for the explainer, here you go https://youtu.be/iv_bG5w6I0Q

Oh yes, of course, haven't heard of them being partners, but this is even better! Will have a look at their explainer video right now. And I have also read about them having an app to exchange tokens or so? Someone to confirm?
cantap

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:53:54 PM

Oh yes, of course, haven't heard of them being partners, but this is even better! Will have a look at their explainer video right now. And I have also read about them having an app to exchange tokens or so? Someone to confirm?

They are having a tailored mobile app to send, receive, and exchange Cryptune, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin & other supported digital assets instantly with anyone in the world. Securely buy and sell digital assets alongside your already safely stored cryptocurrency Wink So yes, you are right
FCj119

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

I have seen your prototypes, I mean MVP! Much work has been done to achieve this level of success.
It would be an awesome opportunity to test cryptobased payments and gain benefits from it. However I can not quite get what are the benefits?  Shocked Blockchainbased transactions?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: