Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ BITCOIN for Long-term investment ⚡⚡⚡  (Read 2734 times)
LastHope99

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

If you don't want to trade, do your own research on the safest way to store btc, then buy as many btc as you can afford to lose and keep it for the next bull run. There's always a chance of being robbed or banned by the exchange or other things of a kind, but still, btc is a worthwhile investment. I can even say it's a must-try.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

You are right. Bitcoin is best for long term investment. Although of course you could also make some good profit by tracing the short term movements and make some nice patterns out of it. However, if you believe in the technology that it brings and yet you do not have the great skills for day trading, you will be best for long term hodling. At the end of the day, there is certainty that its price will rise as adopters increase in numbers.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

yes, bitcoin is something that is very extraordinary to be made a place to invest, and in my opinion long-term investment in bitcoin is very good, because the longer we hold our bitcoin assets the greater our chances of getting big profits. it's just that when we invest in bitcoin we need a thorough analysis. don't let us invest without using analysis or knowledge.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

I've proven that. I got to know bitcoin in the last 2014. I don't buy bitcoin, but collect it through a faucet. many people say this will be great. and i believe. from 2014 to 2017 I have 3 BtC and that I got when the price was still $ 1000, then I held for a long-term investment. and it turned out that Bitcoin gave me a big surprise at the end of 2017. Bitcoin investment is real. and succeed.
Den riyan

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:41:05 AM

maybe bitcoin is also one of the good ideas for long-term investment because the price of bitcoin cannot be predicted, maybe later this year it can rise again at the end of each year Bitcoin always increases  Grin
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:50:33 AM

Bitcoin is good for both long and short terms because it is verry volatile compared to other coins that may seem to be stable  but lets keep in mind that bitcoin's main purpose is really for currency use or for paying and buying .

If transaction fees is our concern then We shouldnt be afraid of it because the fees are also volatile . not all times the fee was high but most of the time it is verry afordable and have a slight difference on other alts like eth and bch .

My point is we should use our bitcoin equally so that we can unluck its full potential .
markzuk007

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

yes i agree with this. so many investors are invest in bitcoin because of its stability in coin price and security.
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

I believe right now there are only 2 good possibilities for long term investment in the current crypto market: Bitcoin and Ethereum! To buy any other crypto is only a good idea for the trading or for short term investment; the long term investment is to risky in this case.

loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:52:17 PM

I think that btc for long-term investment is a good idea because to my mind its price will increase with time significantly and we will be able to earn much more than even expected
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:28:47 PM

It would depends on the preferred term of the investors for me i believe in long term investments and i do still hold some coins but of course if my coins already generated profit i do sell some for me to enjoy the profit i had earned from the crypto.

osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

in my opinion bitcoin can be used as an investment because many people think that in the future bitcoin will have a high value, if that's true, then bitcoin is more suitable for long-term investment, bitcoin is not suitable for short-term investment because the price is difficult to predict. I myself use bitcoin as a savings account.

lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

I think long period if bitcoin investment is only to the people who are brave. All we know that bitcoin is not stable so when you choose to go in long term investment with bitcoin you will start to deal to a very risky investment. But if our mindset is business and you are willing to take a risk long term investment at bitcoin is very challenging and exciting investment because you can watch your capital grow or your loss any moment that you want. I think this will be advisable to those businessman who are already reach the peak of their career and want some spice and more excitement in terms in business.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:15:31 PM

Bitcoin is indeed worthy of long-term investment because many believe that bitcoin has a bright future.
I think bitcoin is a coin that can be big and has high value.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

Bitcoin can be used for longterm investment for those countries that have legalized its usage. Bitcoin is fast and easy to transact with. Bitcoin runs on blockchain which makes it easier to trace and accountability possible and then fraud put to check. If bitcoin adoption continues at the rate it is going then in the near future most of the remaining countries will also legalize bitcoin.
SpiderDS

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:43:49 PM

Bitcoin is an always super first currency in cryptomarket. So there are many investors invest for bitcoin long time and long season. I know bitcoin is many profitable currencies on the marketplace.
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

Now Bitcoin capitalization steadily exceeds the level of $ 100 billion. At the same time, Bitcoin is legalized only in a few of the most advanced countries. With a further increase in its popularity and entry into circulation in more countries, its price will be inevitably significantly increased.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:24:30 PM

Long term investment on bitcoin can be more profitable as the price is low compare to last years. But this investment has a big risk factor which sometimes causes great loss. Short term investment on alt coin is quite good for me.
in long-term investment in bitcoin I still doubt right now, the situation has shown from the beginning of the year to now, which is the long-term investment advantage in bitcoin, I agree with you with a low-cost and more profitable altcoin investment in the short term little but continuous

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

Long term investment on bitcoin can be more profitable as the price is low compare to last years. But this investment has a big risk factor which sometimes causes great loss. Short term investment on alt coin is quite good for me.
I agree with your view,  At the long run Bitcoin will be worth holding on too,  but for now, I will rather swing trade altcoins to get more funds to buy more BTC rather than holding on to bitcoin
kikukk

Activity: 1148
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:02:14 AM

I think Bitcoin very good for investment
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:39:56 AM

I think Bitcoin very good for investment
it is clear and proven that bitcoin is able to survive and the highest value so it is very safe to be a place of investment. My advice is to buy a bitcoin when the price drops and save the 2-year bitcoin and wait for the price to rise and then sell. do not be easily influenced by market value growth. consider the decisions that will be taken and be prepared to accept the results that you get in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: