Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I choose  (Read 29965 times)
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:03:01 AM

if I can't choose I will do both. open a real business and invest. investing in crypto doesn't take a lot of time. so we can check coin price movements while maintaining our real business. and in my opinion do not rely on crypto investment as the main income because the crypto market is unpredictable. so we need real business or real work as our main source of income.

A good step to make all business in the real world and virtual world because both of these things have the potential to generate profits later.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:18:16 AM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:
1. Invest in cryptocurrencies
2. Opening a real business

Give me the reason why you choose between the one above

regards

In my opinion, you could always choose both investing in crypto currency and opening a tangible business. The more options that you have, the better ways of earning income and making profit, just make sure that you really love whatever business you are trying to start so that you will enjoy your journey as a businessman and as a crypto trader.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:11:58 AM

if I can't choose I will do both. open a real business and invest. investing in crypto doesn't take a lot of time. so we can check coin price movements while maintaining our real business. and in my opinion do not rely on crypto investment as the main income because the crypto market is unpredictable. so we need real business or real work as our main source of income.

A good step to make all business in the real world and virtual world because both of these things have the potential to generate profits later.
of course businesses in some places will be able to complement each other so that we do not get mired if our business experiences a difficult phase in one of them. both businesses can be considered as balancing
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

I think you are better at opening a real business and if you have enthusiasm and expertise, you will be able to grow your business even further. Crypto has risks even though the profits generated are also large, and therefore you need a strategy and patience to make a profit.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:

regards
By researching and studying well, you can choose the right path where you can increase your investment. Due to the high risk that you will face in the cryptocurrency market, it is better to open a real business than to invest there.
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

You need to know yourself, depend on what experience you have. If you have more knowledge and experience on real business, then you should choose real business to invest, but if you have more experience with trading, then it is also not bad to choose crypto. If you don’t have any knowledge and experience about business and trading, then it is better to find a stable job.

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

Opening and runing a new business is not easy at all and it has same risk as investing in crypto currencies. I think not every one has the art of running the business. I will suggest to go for the crypto currency investments.

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:04:19 PM

regards
By researching and studying well, you can choose the right path where you can increase your investment. Due to the high risk that you will face in the cryptocurrency market, it is better to open a real business than to invest there.

You can take these two decisions now because they both have different benefits later. You only need to set the losses that will hit you or manage the profits that you will get.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:28:27 PM

I think both of them can complement each other between real business and crypto investment, both of which can provide benefits and will be able to make a better future.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

It depends on you on what will you choose. Both are good to choose. We have different opinion about this bit still youre the one  will decide for your future. Doing a business and investing crypto needs a lot of knowledge so that you will not loose everything.Be wise on choosing.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:49:29 AM

regards

In my own opinion, it's better to open a real business because it will have more chances to earn good profits rather investing cryptocurrency as of now. I meaned, the market now is struggling and there is no guarantee that it can meet our expectations and goals in life.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:52:02 AM

it's better that you open a real business and get a steady income, after having more than enough income from real business you can invest a portion of the funds for crypto that you value worth to be keyed for a few years or in a short trading.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:00:28 AM

it's better that you open a real business and get a steady income, after having more than enough income from real business you can invest a portion of the funds for crypto that you value worth to be keyed for a few years or in a short trading.

i totally agree with that. real business means real money afterwards, if everything goes according to plan. if you are just a newbie in the world of crypto, this is not a good investment to start with. you can lose all your money in a snap, if you don't know how to deal with altcoins market. once you are stable with your business and learn the ins and outs of crypto, then, maybe you can allot a portion of your income to this high-risk investment.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

regards

In my opinion, you could always choose both investing in crypto currency and opening a tangible business. The more options that you have, the better ways of earning income and making profit, just make sure that you really love whatever business you are trying to start so that you will enjoy your journey as a businessman and as a crypto trader.

You can choose both options only when you have enough time to cope with this business and cryptocurrencies. Probably, it is possible, but you need to be a very hard-working man, and be ready to forget about rest.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:05:55 PM

regards

You can choose both options only when you have enough time to cope with this business and cryptocurrencies. Probably, it is possible, but you need to be a very hard-working man, and be ready to forget about rest.
yes, working hard is necessary to achieve our goals, but we also need to rest either for a while or for a long time because we can feel pain. we are not machines or robots that can be forced to continue working and don't push yourself too much ..
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

The real question is, how would you make a business if you don't have a capital? This question is not for royal families or in higher-class people. This question is tend to those who are living in a third world country and middle-class. Getting just a permit is hard enough already, how about getting a loan to start a business?

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:16:48 PM

regards

You graduate in college and you don't know what to do? I think the course you've taken is forced on you since I think you did not like it, am i wrong? Because of you like your course you graduated in, you will not be asking this question. If I were you, I will follow the track of my graduated course. If you are in a Business course, try to start or open a "real" business, if not you can do that. Investing in crypto currencies is not an option, you can invest in any crypto currencies that you want while doing your job. Don't make it your main source of income, you will regret it in the end.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:38:22 AM

regards

yes, working hard is necessary to achieve our goals, but we also need to rest either for a while or for a long time because we can feel pain. we are not machines or robots that can be forced to continue working and don't push yourself too much ..

Don't assume that you are a robot that always works until your fuel runs out but try to dream of something that you want to get to see a lot of people.  Wink

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nickname19

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 02:22:52 AM

What real business do you dream of my friend ? if I were you, I would choose both, I would still invest in cryptocurrency and keep working in a real business according to my experience.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:30:19 AM

You have many way how to make your business is success, you can start by real business and invest your money there, after getting profit from you real business you can use few for your altcoin or bitcoin investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: