Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:03:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AIPAY, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PAYMENT PLATFORM - Fake team  (Read 268 times)
tuthienloc92bk (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:14:40 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 04:10:52 AM by tuthienloc92bk
Merited by cleygaux (3), FIEX (1)

Scammers Profile Link: AIPAY_Token
ANN thread: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PAYMENT PLATFORM
Archive
Archive
Problem: Fake team member

Teck Yong Lee Linkedin

http://pachealthholdings.com/our-doctors/dr-cliff-ong-keat-siong/

http://fusiondental.com.sg/our-doctors/

Brian Chang Wei Linkedin

Real name: Tng Eng Loon - He is a Dr of Ng Teng Fong General Hospital

https://www.juronghealthcampus.com.sg/ClinicalServiceDetail/Endocrinology

Jason Hyung Leo Linkedin

Real name: Lee Tian Loon - He is a Dr of Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, too.

https://www.juronghealthcampus.com.sg/ClinicalServiceDetail/Ophthalmology

Update:

Maximilian Krishnan Linkedin

Real name: Harvinder Raj Singh Sidhu - He is an Adj Asst Prof, work at Ng Teng Fong General Hospital

https://www.juronghealthcampus.com.sg/DoctorProfileDetail/Adj_Asst_Prof_Harvinder_Raj_Singh_Sidhu

Anthony Patrick Harper Linkedin

Real name: Kevin Yik - He is a Dr, work at Ng Teng Fong General Hospital

Nishant Asher Singh Linkedin

Real name: Rajaguru Kishore - He is a Dr, work at Ng Teng Fong General Hospital

ICO will start soon:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Voidvamp

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

Thanks buddy you just saved me. Thanks for all this efforts you put in finding scam icos.
Beejae

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

Wow! Great effort you put in to expose this scam. I was already comsidering buying in! Thanks and more power to your elbows! Keep it up!!!
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:52:54 PM

Wow that was a good catch op youre the men you just saves huge money from this scammers Its so easy to fake ICO projects this days like this the hard cap is only 500eth so that it cant be easily detected as scam but the but op saves the day I hope more scam projects will be exposed. 
tuthienloc92bk (OP)

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

Wow that was a good catch op youre the men you just saves huge money from this scammers Its so easy to fake ICO projects this days like this the hard cap is only 500eth so that it cant be easily detected as scam but the but op saves the day I hope more scam projects will be exposed. 

Thank you for your kind words. There are many scam ICOs launching every day. Me and some members here are trying to project everybody from these scam. I will put my effort to expose more scam ICOs.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

Good job, OP. You probably just saved a ton of newbies from investing in this scam.

The scammers actually attempted to make things harder to reverse search the image, by flipping the profile images horizontally and adding a purple background to them.

It definitely didn't work, though, but it's a trend since I've seen an increased amount of stolen yet photoshopped team member profile pictures which could be harder for people to research. But as a general rule, if you look at their LinkedIn profile and search each individual up on google and they don't pop up with corresponding queries outside of the ICO itself, it's probably a scam.

Furthermore, the idea of integrating AI into payments simply doesn't make sense to me, and scams often use this strategy of integrating "buzzwords" together into a product that has no real value.

Seems like ICOEthics already has warned everyone, and AIPay's profile has been active and even posting on the ANN thread without responding to the accusations, meaning that they're probably just trying to get as much as possible out of their scam and hope that people remain ignorant to this accusation.

Smiley
tuthienloc92bk (OP)

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

Good job, OP. You probably just saved a ton of newbies from investing in this scam.

It definitely didn't work, though, but it's a trend since I've seen an increased amount of stolen yet photoshopped team member profile pictures which could be harder for people to research.

Thank you for your compliments. I have seen a lot of scam projects that used photoshopped images to deceive investors. Sometimes, we can catch it, sometimes not. It is hard to find out if it is edited excellently.

But as a general rule, if you look at their LinkedIn profile and search each individual up on google and they don't pop up with corresponding queries outside of the ICO itself, it's probably a scam.

Scammers are smarter now. They even list their project in many ICO tracker/reviewer websites with VERIFIED mark. Investors is easily scammed with these project. I really worry about the reliability of ICO trackers now.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:49:50 AM

Scammers are smarter now. They even list their project in many ICO tracker/reviewer websites with VERIFIED mark. Investors is easily scammed with these project. I really worry about the reliability of ICO trackers now.

Never trust those ICO trackers! Scam project just pay them and that's all they want.
ICO listing sites don't even check the teams anymore or project. Same with 'experts' on those sites.

Let's hope this bear markets cleans them out.

Good job OP on the catch.
Keep it up
icoBirds

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

Never trust those ICO trackers! Scam project just pay them and that's all they want.
ICO listing sites don't even check the teams anymore or project. Same with 'experts' on those sites.

Let's hope this bear markets cleans them out.

Good job OP on the catch.
Keep it up

Dear FIEX,

ICOBirds Team has always tried to check all the ICO's steps.
We are very thankful for such users as tuthienloc92bk. Only together we can overcome fake and scam ICOs.

Best regards,
ICOBirds Team
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: