Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]🚀 PROJECTON - Customer Relationship Management Using Blockchain 📢🔥  (Read 2908 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Projecton.Pro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:06:33 AM
Merited by Gileadorji12 (3)

_______________________________________________________________________________  

WEBSITE |WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM  | YOUTUBE

Customer relationship management using Blockchain.

WHAT IS PROJECTON ?

We’ve built a network  to help your company segment and target customers.
Projecton is a Customer relationship Management (CRM) Platform designed to help investors, traders and market professionals develop customer relationships, drive business growth and improve customer loyalty.

In today’s era of advanced CRM, every organization needs a 360-degree view of their customers to deliver relevant experiences. In today's world, customers refuse to share sensitive data due to security and other threats as most of the CRM databases today are hosted on cloud servers. Of course, cloud safety protocols have come a long way, but cloud-security issues remain a prevalent concern. Centralized servers like Cloud are the preference for the traditional Customer Relationship Management thereby exposing business owners and customers to unnecessary risks.

Projecton is the future of Customer Relationship Management, because of its decentralized system. Our platform enables businesses to achieve their goals by helping them store huge amounts of data from their respective customers. Projecton assures that every piece of information is safely collected and impossible to be accessed by external abusers. Leakage of information and outside tampering is unlikely to happen, because of the distribution of all data. The Projecton platform can concentrate and organize relationships between companies and their customers, partners and any party associated with them. The platform will process every bit of data for businesses to consult rapidly and transparently. Financial institutions or any third-party won't be necessary due to our platforms automation.

WEBSITE |WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM  | YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:34:32 PM

There are a large number of CRM systems. This market is too hot. What are your system's prospects? Who are your potential customers?
J. Conley

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:36:53 AM

_______________________________________________________________________________  

Customer relationship management using Blockchain.

WHAT IS PROJECTON ?

We’ve built a network  to help your company segment and target customers.
Projecton is a Customer relationship Management (CRM) Platform designed to help investors, traders and market professionals develop customer relationships, drive business growth and improve customer loyalty.

In today’s era of advanced CRM, every organization needs a 360-degree view of their customers to deliver relevant experiences. In today's world, customers refuse to share sensitive data due to security and other threats as most of the CRM databases today are hosted on cloud servers. Of course, cloud safety protocols have come a long way, but cloud-security issues remain a prevalent concern. Centralized servers like Cloud are the preference for the traditional Customer Relationship Management thereby exposing business owners and customers to unnecessary risks.

Projecton is the future of Customer Relationship Management, because of its decentralized system. Our platform enables businesses to achieve their goals by helping them store huge amounts of data from their respective customers. Projecton assures that every piece of information is safely collected and impossible to be accessed by external abusers. Leakage of information and outside tampering is unlikely to happen, because of the distribution of all data. The Projecton platform can concentrate and organize relationships between companies and their customers, partners and any party associated with them. The platform will process every bit of data for businesses to consult rapidly and transparently. Financial institutions or any third-party won't be necessary due to our platforms automation.

o/]https://i.imgur.com/gfFoIOb.jpg
o/]https://i.imgur.com/Fa1Ro4B.jpg
o/]https://i.imgur.com/Ry4hWOh.jpg
o/]https://i.imgur.com/JfgwpTR.jpg
o/]https://i.imgur.com/yDGj1s5.jpg

Dear PROJECTON Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote
Explorer free for any coin listed ☞ https://explorer.aiodex.com/
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
Armasa

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 06:25:27 AM

Don't miss this project with new technologies and will be successful in the future. Become a part of this technology with this project. New technologies are new opportunities. This company looks very worthy and interesting, I think it has a great future. I believe in the future of this project. His will become mainstream in the future.

can u tell me, what new technologies their use..?
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:08:54 PM

In addition to this service offered by Projecton: Customer Relationship Management - CRM, can you also use Projecton for brand disclosure, ie online marketing?

OI
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:51:22 PM

Do all your plan is written in the road map for 2018 already realized? Then what about the Exchange of Coin XN35, where their? and how many Exchange-listed?

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Projecton.Pro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:19:36 PM

Don't miss this project with new technologies and will be successful in the future. Become a part of this technology with this project. New technologies are new opportunities. This company looks very worthy and interesting, I think it has a great future. I believe in the future of this project. His will become mainstream in the future.
Thank you for supporting us, you can join our ongoing trading competition that's running now.
Projecton.Pro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

Do all your plan is written in the road map for 2018 already realized? Then what about the Exchange of Coin XN35, where their? and how many Exchange-listed?
Hello, Thank you for your question, we are already listed in 3 Exchanges.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

Can you give the links of those 3 exchanges? I was looking on your website/OP but to no avail. Want to check the current market price of this token. Thanks.
Projecton.Pro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 11:24:36 PM

Can you give the links of those 3 exchanges? I was looking on your website/OP but to no avail. Want to check the current market price of this token. Thanks.
You can check out this https://coingecko.com/en/coins/projecton
dtxis

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:18:46 PM

can u tell me, what new technologies their use..?
I am sure that the XN35 project has a great future
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:35:37 AM

Every new token project that is now starting to develop itself is opening up more exchanges for its own tokens. But after everything is finished, the exchange is finally very low in liquidity and volume. I hope that besides making own exchange, it is better to focus on developing a faster platform. I hope Projecton is better focused on the development of platforms and the use of tokens in the future

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:13:45 PM

Every new token project that is now starting to develop itself is opening up more exchanges for its own tokens. But after everything is finished, the exchange is finally very low in liquidity and volume. I hope that besides making own exchange, it is better to focus on developing a faster platform. I hope Projecton is better focused on the development of platforms and the use of tokens in the future

I agree with that. Most of the projects are focusing on where to list their tokens or coins and they forget the development part. If this project will cater their customers fast and get a satisfying feedback, their value will be out of question. More demand means increase its value. Good luck!
Kriptogop

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:06:55 AM

I read the white paper, but did not understand what makes you different from the others? And what are the current successes
keldubs

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 06:55:10 AM

XN35 is going to hit major success!!
Im super excited to be here and apart of this community Grin
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:36:40 AM

Can I find you on exchanges?
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:11:07 AM

Projecton is a Customer relationship Management (CRM) Platform where Management has Customer Relations with the aim of helping investors, traders and professional markets who want to develop customer relationships. there is also another purpose, namely to encourage business growth and increase customer loyalty. with this project companies and customers can have good relationships. Good luck.
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:57:15 PM

Considering this project, I realized that the general aim of this project is to help investors with what they can invest in. This is a good initiative to help investors but I think you should define the specific areas your platform will help investors to invest in.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:00:07 PM

Considering this project, I realized that the general aim of this project is to help investors with what they can invest in. This is a good initiative to help investors but I think you should define the specific areas your platform will help investors to invest in.

I don't know if it's actually the aim of this project. It seems to me that they are providing the companies a service that can increase the trust of the costumers, so a tool for companies.

Erwin94

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:05:01 AM

This business is good, is it spread throughout the world offline by conducting seminars?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: