Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28437 times)
Kuksi

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:13:20 PM

Since FABA will be security token,on what kind of exchanges you plan to get listed?

Are there any special requirements for security tokens? I thought it can be listed on any exchange just as utility token or am I wrong?

yes you are right, there are no special requirements for listing coins into exchanges. but I hope that after Iico later this token can enter a good exchange, at least an exchange like coinbene, hitbtc, or livecoin.

Faba can get listed on better exchange then those you listed I think.Hitbtc is not that good I would rather avoid it, but there is no worries, team will surely do a good job with the listing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:28:26 PM

If exchanges are coming in Q3 and we barely started with Q1 i dont think that they have anything negoatied already.And on top of that, exchanges usually ask for NDA so teams can rarely announce in advance name of the exchange.

No need to rush with listings as you say.I am much more interested in which market are going to be the primary target, type of companies with examples that will be targeted for investing.Hopefully team will show us some things like that i near future so we can make more educated decisions about our invested funds.

What type of research will be offered to us about companies offered for investing or we will have to research on our own and similar things...
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:21:58 PM

Thing is, to get listed on big exchange like Biinance it bittrex you need working product. Will Faba have that by Q3?

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:03:57 PM

If exchanges are coming in Q3 and we barely started with Q1 i dont think that they have anything negoatied already.And on top of that, exchanges usually ask for NDA so teams can rarely announce in advance name of the exchange.

No need to rush with listings as you say.I am much more interested in which market are going to be the primary target, type of companies with examples that will be targeted for investing.Hopefully team will show us some things like that i near future so we can make more educated decisions about our invested funds.

What type of research will be offered to us about companies offered for investing or we will have to research on our own and similar things...

Iakes sense that team prepares s some info,as they can dug much deeper than us into some company.But of course,we will have to do  own reasearch too,atleast i  to do that,i wont rely only on faba team info.
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:08:21 PM

Thing is, to get listed on big exchange like Biinance it bittrex you need working product. Will Faba have that by Q3?

Well they don't have to get listed on one of those and that does not have to happen in Q3, Q4 is also very good time to be listed, like end of November is a good timing.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:12:43 PM

Iakes sense that team prepares s some info,as they can dug much deeper than us into some company.But of course,we will have to do  own reasearch too,atleast i  to do that,i wont rely only on faba team info.

Everyone is better of if they rely on themselves and think with their own head, no question about it, but Faba as a team needs to show what kind of companies they plan to offer for voting.You can't vote on company if it is not offered by Faba on the platform, that is why it is important to know what kind of offers they plan to introduce to investors.
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 08:28:15 AM

We are glad to announce another funding received from CCT Consulting. Check out blog post for more details about this latest funding:

https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/faba-recieves-usd-1-12m-from-cct-consulting

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:43:06 AM

I am wondering can we still invest here even if we are small micro investors/ I think what you are offering token holders is an extremely lucrative deal and I bet many whales have already entered your arena. If I can buy FABA can I still buy directly from the site? I will check out more information tonight as venture capital is right up my alley and these are the kind of projects I would love to get involved in, even with my small investment as I am not a whale. I love these types of investments whereby I can earn an ROI while holding them as I am primarily a holder, more than a trader. I am not good at day trading and would prefer to get involved with passive income buying opportunities.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
LogitechM590

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:16:52 PM

We are glad to announce another funding received from CCT Consulting. Check out blog post for more details about this latest funding:

https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/faba-recieves-usd-1-12m-from-cct-consulting

Congratulations team,another big success in the bear market.Will their tokens be locked for some period of time?
sevenkeys

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:18:31 PM

I am wondering can we still invest here even if we are small micro investors/ I think what you are offering token holders is an extremely lucrative deal and I bet many whales have already entered your arena. If I can buy FABA can I still buy directly from the site? I will check out more information tonight as venture capital is right up my alley and these are the kind of projects I would love to get involved in, even with my small investment as I am not a whale. I love these types of investments whereby I can earn an ROI while holding them as I am primarily a holder, more than a trader. I am not good at day trading and would prefer to get involved with passive income buying opportunities.

Minimum investement in this round is 200 USD,in 2nd ico round minimum is even higher so this is good opportunity to invest,its still accessible to most investors.
nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:08:51 PM

Minimum investement in this round is 200 USD,in 2nd ico round minimum is even higher so this is good opportunity to invest,its still accessible to most investors.

Minimum investment based on the info on the first page will be  $1300 during second round,and that is quite a big difference compared to $200 that is now, and especially compared to $1 during preico sale.This is the right time to invest if you are smaller investor as $1300 is quite steep.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:23:00 PM

Minimum investment based on the info on the first page will be  $1300 during second round,and that is quite a big difference compared to $200 that is now, and especially compared to $1 during preico sale.This is the right time to invest if you are smaller investor as $1300 is quite steep.
if the minimum investment of $ 1300 seems to be good so that it is quickly completed, especially the FABA is a big project

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 06:53:48 PM

Well they don't have to get listed on one of those and that does not have to happen in Q3, Q4 is also very good time to be listed, like end of November is a good timing.

Everyone wants to be listed in the big exchanges. With the market the way it is, I believe that it doesn't have the right month to be listed, for example, the end of last November wasn't very good for many projects, it is impossible to predict. It is clear that with a product in operation, the conditions are more favorable but don't guarantee anything.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:53:31 PM

if the minimum investment of $ 1300 seems to be good so that it is quickly completed, especially the FABA is a big project

1300 dollars aint small amount ,is there any chance for team to lower that so more people can join in the second round?
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:30:53 PM

How come that the price goes up so high? Usually second round has lower minimum...
Blueoyster

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:34:48 PM

Everyone wants to be listed in the big exchanges. With the market the way it is, I believe that it doesn't have the right month to be listed, for example, the end of last November wasn't very good for many projects, it is impossible to predict. It is clear that with a product in operation, the conditions are more favorable but don't guarantee anything.

I'm not worried a bit about listing.Faba will get listed on some exchanges when time comes for that  and that is it.Team knows what they need to do, they know how it's done so no reason to speculate so much about it already.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:42:17 PM

Congratulations team,another big success in the bear market.Will their tokens be locked for some period of time?

That is a good question.I think the tokens will be locked especially since this 1.12 M will go up to 3.12 in Q2 when second part of funds gets injected from C.C.T Consulting FZC.
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:44:15 PM

1300 dollars aint small amount ,is there any chance for team to lower that so more people can join in the second round?

Yeah, if price in second round will be that high a lot of people won't be able to afford to invest, but hopefully there will be enough people that are interested and have the means to risk that or higher amounts.
hipuzid

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:08:44 AM

Since they are big investors do they get shares of the company,or  FABA tokens only?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:20:13 PM

Since they are big investors do they get shares of the company,or  FABA tokens only?

Usually only seed investors get shares of the company but question is whether CCT Consulting counts as one or just as normal investor,in that case no shares.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: