Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28447 times)
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:01:02 PM

What does the " Marketing boost startup articles" on the roadmap stand for? What will you be actually doing?

Probably some articles about startups that Faba invested in to promote them or articles about Faba itself to up the marketing game a bit.

Will that be like it is with bounty's? People can write articles about it and get rewarded?

I kinda doubt that it will be like bounty, as those articles are usually not great quality.And for better marketing you need proper and professionally written articles.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:19:26 PM

I have heard about Faba from a friend and have been reading through this topic a bit.I'm interested, but would like to know what kind of returns can we expect if we don't have enough funds to vote for companies that will be offered?

Your returns comes to you according to the amount of tokens you hold. There is no special formula.

How often will you pay out dividend?

I presume it will be yearly, same as it is with stocks.I could be wrong though.

It makes sense,or maybe make it quarterly,i think investors would like that even more,to get funds more often Wink

Can that even be done? I'm not sure that you can just set it up anyway that suits you, there are certain things that need to be fulfilled so investor can receive dividends.

All the answers you seek are on the website and whitepaper. Kindly do well to check.

Have you considered having live AMA session,so community can get to know the people behind the FABA and find out  a bit more details?

Thats a good idea,redit ama is very popular and im sure hat many people would be interested.Or maybe YouTube Q&A session,that would be nice too.

Anything would be nice.Reddit,twitch,Youtube or even telegram Q&A as that one is easiest to organise and im sure it would help people get to know FABA better and the team behind it.
Dzefa

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:21:32 PM

When exactly sale ends tomorrow, and do you plan any other marketing activity beside bounty campaign among crypto enthusiast?

What else do you have in mind,isnt bounty campaign perfectly enough and they also had airdrop campaign earlier.

What i dont like is that if im newbie my account has to be atleast 3 months old in order to join the bounty campaigm,so unfortunately i cant join yet.Atleast i got airdrop tokens.

It is to prevent people from making bunch of newbie accounts and join certain parts of campaign and exploit it.I personally like the rule.

Yeah i guess so,but still it aint fun for us that have accounts less that 3 months old.Nothing to do than wait for that period to pass so i can join bounty.

It's not fun, but you have 3 months to learn a bit more about crypto and then you can provide quality content for bounty.
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:23:15 PM

Which currencies will be used to pay out the dividends to investors?

I think that it will be ETH used to pay out dividends, wouldn't mind if there was some others included too.
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:07:46 PM

I think that it will be ETH used to pay out dividends, wouldn't mind if there was some others included too.

Shoudlnt dividends be paid out in FABA tokens?Is that possible?
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 05:37:32 PM

When exactly sale ends tomorrow, and do you plan any other marketing activity beside bounty campaign among crypto enthusiast?

Probably midnight is when the sale ends, when new date rolls in.

I thought that there will be break between rounds 1 and 2,that wont continue imemdiately.

Of course there is a break in between.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 07:48:56 PM

Dear community here is another great news from the Faba team to keep you all engaged while we await the second phase of our STO sales in March.

https://steemit.com/hooba/@fabainvest/hooba-foods-the-perfect-substitute-for-meat-consumption

Feel free to also join the conversation in our group chat: https://t.me/FabaVentureCapital

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ChewBubblegum

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:48:00 PM

Dear community here is another great news from the Faba team to keep you all engaged while we await the second phase of our STO sales in March.

https://steemit.com/hooba/@fabainvest/hooba-foods-the-perfect-substitute-for-meat-consumption

Feel free to also join the conversation in our group chat: https://t.me/FabaVentureCapital

Congrats on another quality partnership Cheesy Team is doing a great job!
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:21:31 PM

Eveery few days new partnership,you gonna spoil us haha Cheesy

Just kidding,this is period when yiu have to be most active so it makes sense to push hard now.
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:41:40 PM

Now since you shared telegrram group link,it reminded me that some groups have quizzes where they share tokens if you answer correctly to various questions.Would you consider something like that?
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:29:31 PM

That is actually good question,but for that to be possible AFABA teams should have huge amount of tokens and i doubt that is viable in long run.I personally wouldnt mind getting either ETH or BTC as dividend.
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:40:09 AM

That is actually good question,but for that to be possible AFABA teams should have huge amount of tokens and i doubt that is viable in long run.I personally wouldnt mind getting either ETH or BTC as dividend.

Yeah, Faba tokens are for voting right and for investing.
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:48:32 PM

Thing is, to get listed on big exchange like Biinance it bittrex you need working product. Will Faba have that by Q3?

Well they don't have to get listed on one of those and that does not have to happen in Q3, Q4 is also very good time to be listed, like end of November is a good timing.

Everyone wants to be listed in the big exchanges. With the market the way it is, I believe that it doesn't have the right month to be listed, for example, the end of last November wasn't very good for many projects, it is impossible to predict. It is clear that with a product in operation, the conditions are more favorable but don't guarantee anything.

I hope that FABA will get some decent exchange.I dont think need top exchange right from the beginning as those can cost few million dollar.Its better to get some medium volume one and then work from that.

Let the ICO ends first. The ICO will be live until June. As long as the ICO has not ended, cannot find any information about listing  on exchanges. What is now important is the money raise and also developments of the project.

The ICO is quite long, but I hope to reach the target to raise funds as targeted, because FABA has a good development team.

Most of the ICOs in 2018 and now in 2019 have longer last loner because market situation is not good,so it takes some time to reach soft cap,let alone hard cap.

That is true, simply the market dictates the tempo and that is the reason why it has to last longer, people lost trust and they are not so willing to invest their funds as they were before.
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:57:55 PM

Thing is, to get listed on big exchange like Biinance it bittrex you need working product. Will Faba have that by Q3?

Well they don't have to get listed on one of those and that does not have to happen in Q3, Q4 is also very good time to be listed, like end of November is a good timing.

Everyone wants to be listed in the big exchanges. With the market the way it is, I believe that it doesn't have the right month to be listed, for example, the end of last November wasn't very good for many projects, it is impossible to predict. It is clear that with a product in operation, the conditions are more favorable but don't guarantee anything.

I hope that FABA will get some decent exchange.I dont think need top exchange right from the beginning as those can cost few million dollar.Its better to get some medium volume one and then work from that.

Let the ICO ends first. The ICO will be live until June. As long as the ICO has not ended, cannot find any information about listing  on exchanges. What is now important is the money raise and also developments of the project.

The ICO is quite long, but I hope to reach the target to raise funds as targeted, because FABA has a good development team.

Most of the ICOs in 2018 and now in 2019 have longer last loner because market situation is not good,so it takes some time to reach soft cap,let alone hard cap.

That is true, simply the market dictates the tempo and that is the reason why it has to last longer, people lost trust and they are not so willing to invest their funds as they were before.

That is why nowadays you need even stronger and more aggressive marketing then ever before.On that note, how much funds has Faba team dedicated to marketing?
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:34:00 PM

Is there any chance that you open bounty campaign for everyone?My account is less than 3 months old and i would like to join your bounty campaign

Thank you

If they allow you to join, they would have to let everyone else with similar account and that would only cause problems I think.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
hipuzid

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:19:38 PM

Probably midnight is when the sale ends, when new date rolls in.

I thought that there will be break between rounds 1 and 2,that wont continue imemdiately.

Of course there is a break in between.

For how long will break last before ico phase 2 begins?
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:53:07 AM

That is why nowadays you need even stronger and more aggressive marketing then ever before.On that note, how much funds has Faba team dedicated to marketing?

I hope you can check them in their website because they will mention the hardcap and which they have different phases of ICO's which each phase has different targets to reach.
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:09:45 AM

Now since you shared telegrram group link,it reminded me that some groups have quizzes where they share tokens if you answer correctly to various questions.Would you consider something like that?

Those are interesting and fun, but sometimes it gets to chaotic, but worth a shot, it would make more people interested for sure.

If done properly its not chaotoc at all,and there areeven bots that can help you with that.Its a good way to spread info about project get people more involved.And it only cost you some tokens.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:16:20 AM

Is it actually knows what will be used for dividend payout,is that decided yet?Makes sense to be ETH as its ERC-20 token.

ETH is the currency that will be used to pay out the dividends, you can check it in WP.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:13:19 AM

Is there any chance that you open bounty campaign for everyone?My account is less than 3 months old and i would like to join your bounty campaign

Thank you

If they allow you to join, they would have to let everyone else with similar account and that would only cause problems I think.
The problem in this case is not even that you have few subscribers or you do not know how to work, young participants are much more likely that Twitter will close their account, so even you are insured, because if this happens in a month two jobs you lose everything

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: