Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28447 times)
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:42:02 PM

Studying the crypto market, I came across a lot of scammers, now it's hard to find a decent startup. This is a good startup. Good thing I found you!

Due dilligence is icredibly important,you gotta check everything before investing.Especially now in bear market where only best projects will survive.And FABA already reached soft cap while whole second round of STO is ahead of us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:56:18 PM

I see that people are still confusing STO and ICO, but soon enough people will figure out that its not the same thing Smiley

Yeah, it should be communicated to people that they do get the shares of Faba and voting right, like if they invest enough funds they own a part of the company unlike with utility tokens where you essentially do not own a thing.

I agree,most investors are not sure what are their rights when they buy security tokens and that part should be communicated and might even attract more people to join the sale.Thats why more and more projects are focusing on STO.
Avdogado

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:57:16 PM

It was so much easier to join first round of sale,$1300 is quite a lot of money for small investors.I hope minimum will go down,as i would like to buy more faba tokens.

Minimum won't go down, because Faba wants serious investors to invest and I think it is a good move.Better then to have a bunch of investors with 100 USD investments.

Remember this is not a utility token.

Reaching soft cap will attract more big investors,and all those positive news lately.

In case hard cap is not reached,what will happen to unsold tokens?Usually those are burn but since its security tokens is there any diferent approach because of that?

I would like to know that too? Will unsold tokens be burned or what will happen with them?
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:17:45 PM

I see that people are still confusing STO and ICO, but soon enough people will figure out that its not the same thing Smiley

Yeah, it should be communicated to people that they do get the shares of Faba and voting right, like if they invest enough funds they own a part of the company unlike with utility tokens where you essentially do not own a thing.

I agree,most investors are not sure what are their rights when they buy security tokens and that part should be communicated and might even attract more people to join the sale.Thats why more and more projects are focusing on STO.

Surely if people clearly saw that they really do own a part of the company and have the possibility to help make company a success and bring them profit at the same time they would be more inclined to invest in it.

Thing is that this is still new to crypto, so most people don't even consider that aspect of STO.
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:13:14 PM

When can investors expect to get first dividends paid out? Any chance for that to happen this year?

I think that is too optimistic and unrealistic.There is a lot of things to go through so I wouldn't expect this to happen that soon.
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:16:44 PM

Did the second part of sale start already? How long does it take to go through KYC proces?
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:00:30 PM

When can investors expect to get first dividends paid out? Any chance for that to happen this year?

I think that is too optimistic and unrealistic.There is a lot of things to go through so I wouldn't expect this to happen that soon.

I dont think that anyone should be in hurry to think already about dividends.Let the team choose proper projects and then later on we can talk about profit.
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:34:02 PM

I dont think that anyone should be in hurry to think already about dividends.Let the team choose proper projects and then later on we can talk about profit.

First we need to see how STO is going to go and then exchanges and listing. Then the party starts and we get to make interesting decisions.
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:54:22 PM

First we need to see how STO is going to go and then exchanges and listing. Then the party starts and we get to make interesting decisions.

True that, the most interesting part will be deciding for which company to vote.Wonder what kind of companies will Faba team offer and dig up for voting  Grin

Will they invest in other blockchain projects as well,or only on regular companies?
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:12:23 PM

Did the second part of sale start already? How long does it take to go through KYC proces?

No,there is break at the moment.Second STO round starts on March 1st.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:25:25 PM

No,there is break at the moment.Second STO round starts on March 1st.

Is there a specific reason why there is a long break between the 2 stages of sales?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:45:08 AM

Surely if people clearly saw that they really do own a part of the company and have the possibility to help make company a success and bring them profit at the same time they would be more inclined to invest in it.

Thing is that this is still new to crypto, so most people don't even consider that aspect of STO.

That's the clear advantage of security token, as people will want to be more involved in the company and thdy will actively support. While utility tokens don't give you same level of involvement.
Fekete

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:36:14 AM

In how many companies FABA LTD invested so far,and can we know amount in $?

Thank you.

I believe that those companies that fit this criteria are listed on Faba website as partners, but there could be more.
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:38:52 AM

True that, the most interesting part will be deciding for which company to vote.Wonder what kind of companies will Faba team offer and dig up for voting  Grin

Will they invest in other blockchain projects as well,or only on regular companies?

Faba will invest in any company that corresponds with their criteria, meaning companies that are mostly young, eco-friendly, tech and so on... Check out the WP there is more info about this topic. BTW. they already invested in one crypto startup, very interesting startup  Wink
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:36:01 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 03:47:30 PM by Rozita

According to what is written in the FAQ page on the website, they will invest in 110 start-ups. 11-17 of them will represent 10-30 times return on original investment. A question came to mind is how can they guarantee that big return?
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 04:28:32 PM

It was so much easier to join first round of sale,$1300 is quite a lot of money for small investors.I hope minimum will go down,as i would like to buy more faba tokens.

Minimum won't go down, because Faba wants serious investors to invest and I think it is a good move.Better then to have a bunch of investors with 100 USD investments.

Reaching soft cap will attract more big investors,and all those positive news lately.

In case hard cap is not reached,what will happen to unsold tokens?Usually those are burn but since its security tokens is there any diferent approach because of that?

If hardcap is not reached, left over tokens will be burnt. You can find more details in our whitepaper.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 04:30:30 PM

I would like to know that too? Will unsold tokens be burned or what will happen with them?

Yes! Unsold tokens will be burnt Smiley check our whitepaper and website for more details.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 04:33:08 PM

Dividend payout is based on how we have already structured it our white paper and roadmap. Visit our website to learn more: https://vc.fabainvest.com

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 04:34:42 PM

The second part of the sale will take effect from 1st of March 2019. KYC takes less than a week to process and verify.

You can also inquire more about KYC from our KYC partner firm: https://t.me/ice_firm.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 04:40:49 PM

Thanks for your understanding!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: