Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:48:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28447 times)
welcomehome

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:02:53 PM

It was so much easier to join first round of sale,$1300 is quite a lot of money for small investors.I hope minimum will go down,as i would like to buy more faba tokens.

Minimum won't go down, because Faba wants serious investors to invest and I think it is a good move.Better then to have a bunch of investors with 100 USD investments.

Remember this is not a utility token.

Reaching soft cap will attract more big investors,and all those positive news lately.

In case hard cap is not reached,what will happen to unsold tokens?Usually those are burn but since its security tokens is there any diferent approach because of that?

I would like to know that too? Will unsold tokens be burned or what will happen with them?

Yes! Unsold tokens will be burnt Smiley check our whitepaper and website for more details.

How many tokens is sold so far during 1st STO round? And also,do you plan any giveaways in the future,like another airdrop campaign?

I'm curious to know the figures also. The number of tokens sold pretty much translates if they are successful in selling this project to the investors. Are they going to disclose the amount collected so far?

All we kow so far is that soft cap has been reached,i dont think that exact amount has been disclosed so far.Most important goal is reached so far,that means there wont be any delays with development.

As far as I know, they won't announce the money raised before end of the ICO. They have only announced reaching the soft cap to make the investors confident about the future of the project.

Yes i understand that exact amount is not revealed other than that figure is over soft cap,i was just curious on the amonut of tokens left for sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 09:25:20 AM

It was so much easier to join first round of sale,$1300 is quite a lot of money for small investors.I hope minimum will go down,as i would like to buy more faba tokens.

Minimum won't go down, because Faba wants serious investors to invest and I think it is a good move.Better then to have a bunch of investors with 100 USD investments.

Remember this is not a utility token.

Reaching soft cap will attract more big investors,and all those positive news lately.

In case hard cap is not reached,what will happen to unsold tokens?Usually those are burn but since its security tokens is there any diferent approach because of that?

I would like to know that too? Will unsold tokens be burned or what will happen with them?

Yes! Unsold tokens will be burnt Smiley check our whitepaper and website for more details.

How many tokens is sold so far during 1st STO round? And also,do you plan any giveaways in the future,like another airdrop campaign?

All airdrop giveaway is done and concluded.

As for total tokens sold, that will be announced after the ICO sales

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 09:27:01 AM

Did the second part of sale start already? How long does it take to go through KYC proces?

The second part of the sale will take effect from 1st of March 2019. KYC takes less than a week to process and verify.

You can also inquire more about KYC from our KYC partner firm: https://t.me/ice_firm.

What are you focused on at the moment during this break between two STO rounds?

We are currently networking with different firms for partnerships, and also accessing startups that meet our investment criteria.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 09:33:00 AM

I see that people are still confusing STO and ICO, but soon enough people will figure out that its not the same thing Smiley

Yeah, it should be communicated to people that they do get the shares of Faba and voting right, like if they invest enough funds they own a part of the company unlike with utility tokens where you essentially do not own a thing.

It doesn't matter how little, or big your investment in Faba is, as long as you contribute to our STO, you are a shareholder of Faba Limited

Will shareholders have any extra privileges based on the amount of FABA tokens they own?

All Faba investors have equal rights and their right is also proportionate to the amount of Faba tokens they own.

rodney0404

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:05:48 AM

Hi FABA Invest Community!

I'm proud to announce that the BOUNTY THREAD, ANN THREAD and WHITEPAPER are now available in FILIPINO Language.

Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5107861.0
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5107545.0
Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N7z-MTo9SDodrjtSUbsk4ktFmWkDMPsC/view?usp=sharing

Let's all support this Awesome Project! God bless us all. Smiley
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:37:10 PM

I'm proud to announce that the BOUNTY THREAD, ANN THREAD and WHITEPAPER are now available in FILIPINO Language.

Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N7z-MTo9SDodrjtSUbsk4ktFmWkDMPsC/view?usp=sharing

Cool, thank oyu for supporting the FABA!
Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:42:03 PM

Did the second part of sale start already? How long does it take to go through KYC proces?

The second part of the sale will take effect from 1st of March 2019. KYC takes less than a week to process and verify.

You can also inquire more about KYC from our KYC partner firm: https://t.me/ice_firm.

What are you focused on at the moment during this break between two STO rounds?

We are currently networking with different firms for partnerships, and also accessing startups that meet our investment criteria.

Could you explain a bit more about what criteria does a startup need to meet to be potentially interesting for Faba to invest in it?
MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:27:58 PM

I see that people are still confusing STO and ICO, but soon enough people will figure out that its not the same thing Smiley

Yeah, it should be communicated to people that they do get the shares of Faba and voting right, like if they invest enough funds they own a part of the company unlike with utility tokens where you essentially do not own a thing.

It doesn't matter how little, or big your investment in Faba is, as long as you contribute to our STO, you are a shareholder of Faba Limited

Will shareholders have any extra privileges based on the amount of FABA tokens they own?

All Faba investors have equal rights and their right is also proportionate to the amount of Faba tokens they own.

Does that work same as stocks? If someone buys 51% of Faba he can become the owner?
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:24:16 PM

For how long will Vanta bounty campaign go on, is it too late to join now?
Xonujejay

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:33:55 PM

Does that work same as stocks? If someone buys 51% of Faba he can become the owner?

That would be logical thing, but i would like to see some mechanism where noone can own that amount and control everything.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:49:48 PM

It works like that but it is safe to asume that FABA team will always have majority of FABA tokens.That is probably for the best.
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:59:20 PM

Im certain FABA team will keep majority of the tokens for themselves, thats the safest way for this idea to suceed as they are well experienced investors ,so they will work in best interest of the company.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:38:16 PM

As far as I know the total supply should be 160 million. I checked Etherscan and there are only about 5.3 million tokens. Where are the other tokens? Are they going to be generated?
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:49:53 AM

As far as I know the total supply should be 160 million. I checked Etherscan and there are only about 5.3 million tokens. Where are the other tokens? Are they going to be generated?
it looks like the ones on the etherscan are sold tokens because the ones like us know that the total supply is 160 million tokens and in the etherscan there are only 5 million tokens, it looks like the total tokens will appear after the ICO is finished

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:36:37 AM

it looks like the ones on the etherscan are sold tokens because the ones like us know that the total supply is 160 million tokens and in the etherscan there are only 5 million tokens, it looks like the total tokens will appear after the ICO is finished
it could be so but we just wait for news from the team and hopefully the good news will be provided by the team for the participants who join here, hopefully the price of the tokens is also good so there are many benefits for the participants.

MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:09:29 PM

Im certain FABA team will keep majority of the tokens for themselves, thats the safest way for this idea to suceed as they are well experienced investors ,so they will work in best interest of the company.

Most probably the team will do this. The team will be the majority shareholder to implement what is in their mind. Also I believe that this is a good decision. Because they are more trusted than any other one by the community.

Yes of course,since they started this company ,its logical to keep controlling the vote,atleast for now.Loosing control could endanger the whole company .

Yep, it would make no sense to allow someone to simply overtake your company just like that.
ChewBubblegum

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:09:44 PM

No need to speculate, surely someone from the team will explain the situation when time comes.
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:29:16 PM

Are you sure that you are looking at the right address?
Here i see 160,000,000 FABA. 
https://etherscan.io/token/0x30c3a8c828b600b46cccfbf25ded7263ba29d35a

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:00:43 PM

Are you sure that you are looking at the right address?
Here i see 160,000,000 FABA.  
https://etherscan.io/token/0x30c3a8c828b600b46cccfbf25ded7263ba29d35a

I don't think this address is the smart contract address. I checked the address that is shown in the official website,
Here is the link
https://vc.fabainvest.com/smart_contract_eng
According to this address, there are only 5.3 million Faba tokens.
welcomehome

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:13:34 PM

Most probably the team will do this. The team will be the majority shareholder to implement what is in their mind. Also I believe that this is a good decision. Because they are more trusted than any other one by the community.

Will there be some other use for FABA tokens except for voting rights when they decide about where to invest?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: