Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] InDeep - The Future of Blockchain Gaming Technology  (Read 248 times)
InDeep (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:05:41 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 11:33:50 AM by InDeep

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium

Promotion Movie

Introduction

We’ve been exploring gaming environment for years and now it’s time for revolution.
Significant number of platforms offer access to games only after payment via FIAT currency.
That means this system provides entertainment only when user pays beforehand. We think,
that in the 21st century amusement should be wildly accessible, at the same time
allowing user to earn funds in order to purchase more games. Additionally, our system
can be used regardless of used device. Users are the players and the miners simultaneously.
Our cryptocurrency will be made especially for InDeep project. That’s why users will be able
to combine the joy of gaming with earnings in form of mined INDP coins.

InDeep Cryptocurrency

The INDP cryptocurrency will be based on the "Proof of Stake" protocol, modified especially for InDeep project.
 The player’s client starts to count the time spent on playing, when they (player) launches the game.
 After 40-60 minutes the client sums up the time as a stake (in normal PoS protocol it would be a coin), sends it to the network’s pool and resets the player’s time spent on playing.
 As long as the user does not reach the stake, their time spent on playing in different sessions will be summed up.
 An example will be the easiest way to explain it – the user was playing for 30 minutes and decided to have a break.
 The time was saved in the client’s cache memory. When they start to play again, the client begins to count the time starting from these 30 minutes.
Stakes are put into the network’s pool until the randomization starts – at that time all the stakes are counted to set the amount of tokens (rewards) to be mined with the block.
Every player, that have a stake in the pool will get a single unit reward.
The one, that is drawn to mine a block will get an extra profit - % of transaction fees. The stakes, that were not chosen to mine a block are kept in the algorithm memory.
 It means, that if the player has a stake in the pool and is not drawn to mine a block, they will get a single unit reward for it, but “unused” stake will stay in the pool to compete in the next randomization.
 If the player stays online and drops another stake into the pool, they will get a single unit reward only for the second stake, but both of them (stakes) will participate in randomization to mine a block.
After mining a block, all of the player’s stakes in the pool are reset and the whole process starts again.
Decentralization, stability and security of the network will be guaranteed by modern masternodes distributed among the largest investors after the ICO campaign and in the following fazes of the project.  
88 million INDP coins will be mined in Genesis block. 66 million will go to investors
(1: 1 to the number of INDP tokens they purchased during the ICO period) and the rest will be spent on the Bounty campaign, reserve and tokens for PatchKit.
 As the responsible founders of the start-up, we commit ourselves not to sell our shares for 3 years, so not to cause undesirable movements on the cryptocurrency market.

You can check the Roadmap on our Website

Also we encourage you to read all the information about project in our Whitepaper

Crowdfunding

PreICO:
Token amount: 8 000 000
Value in ETH: 10 000
Estimated price per token : 0.00125 ETH

ICO :
Token amount: 16 000 000
Value in ETH: 22 000
Estimated price per token : 0.001375 ETH

II Phase:
Token amount: 20 000 000
Value in ETH: 30 000
Estimated price per token : 0.0015 ETH

III Phase:
Token amount: 12 000 000
Value in ETH: 20 000
Estimated price per token : 0.00167 ETH

IV Phase:
Token amount: 10 000 000
Value in ETH: 18 000
Estimated price per token : 0.0018 ETH

Total: 66 000 000
Estimated increase: 44%

-----------------------------------------

Support: support@indeep.info
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InDeep (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

If you have any questions about the project, feel free to ask here or join our telegram
Group : https://t.me/indeep_eng
Channel : https://t.me/indeep
InDeep (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 03:06:51 PM

The start of our ICO campaign is getting closer! Check our website!
https://www.indeep.info/

Also create notifications on telegram! We will have special offers for you soon!
https://t.me/indeep
InDeep (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 01:26:42 PM

Have you read our whitepaper yet? If not, check it now!

https://indeep.info/wp-content/uploads/wp_eng_fin-2.pdf

You can find our main goals there!
EyeCO

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:30:32 PM

Your Project looking great, I hope it will get the expected success. Try to list it on almost all of the ICO listing sites as it will get more exposure with this act.
InDeep (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 03:08:14 PM

Your Project looking great, I hope it will get the expected success. Try to list it on almost all of the ICO listing sites as it will get more exposure with this act.

Thank you EyeCO for those kind words! Every day we make every effort to promote our project in the world of games and cryptocurrencies!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: