Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now a stable coin?  (Read 12871 times)
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

Pls guys any recommendations on ways forward as regard bitcoin trading?...the coin seem to me now as Tether (USDT )...lol

In my assessment regarding about in Bitcoin, for me I could say that bitcoin was really a stable coin here in digital currencies.
Bitcoin was already stand in this industry for 1 decade, then according to my research way back 2014 by that time bitcoin down to 200$ and
now look at its price value 5650$ though its cheap now compare to last year price.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

Pls guys any recommendations on ways forward as regard bitcoin trading?...the coin seem to me now as Tether (USDT )...lol

In my assessment regarding about in Bitcoin, for me I could say that bitcoin was really a stable coin here in digital currencies.
Bitcoin was already stand in this industry for 1 decade, then according to my research way back 2014 by that time bitcoin down to 200$ and
now look at its price value 5650$ though its cheap now compare to last year price.
No,  you just misunderstood of what the title said.  It is the price we've just to look for to be stable aren't of being a digital asset. 
We can find Bitcoin will becoming strong and it is strong enough for now but due to the stability of the market demand,  we totally expect for changes on its direction and prices. It can never be stabilize anymore.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

Once again we see that bitcoin can never be a stable coin.
It got destroyed and even if this is not a "bear market" there is still a big loss in just half an hour. One big sale on a very slow and low volume day and here we are with a coin that is 15% gone and a whole market that lost over 10 billion dollars in value.

Realize the fact that no one sold 10 billion dollars in order to drop the market over 10 billion dollars, someone probably sold like couple thousand bitcoins alone, that's it, and it still dropped the whole market over 10 billion dollars.

We can see how much of a "bubble" our market is considering even millions of dollars are powerful enough to change the market this much. I can't even imagine what the "institutional money" people keep talking about can do to this market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

This is a good thing. Bitcoin shows signs of a stable coin, keeping its price in a tight range for months. This doesn't mean the price won't change in the future. It only means that bitcoin is now more mature and can't be moved so easily. This is what the other stable currencies also show, for example gold. Long term it will rise, short term wont be so volatile.

Although it may seem like it is beginning to become stable, I think that Bitcoin is far from that state just yet. There are still a lot of movements that it is showing, and also, it is still experiencing a lot of market changes that is affecting its price point. Thus saying, the volatility factor is still there. And, come to think of it, it is what gives Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency the edge over other investment mediums, so I think that wanting for it to be stable should only happen once its price point shoots up.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

Great choice, mate! The market is still unstable at the moment and I think it will take time for the market to fully recover. I don't advice anyone to jump in to the market due to some negative factors still existing in the market. You should just hang in there and wait for the right time to go in.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

Great choice, mate! The market is still unstable at the moment and I think it will take time for the market to fully recover. I don't advice anyone to jump in to the market due to some negative factors still existing in the market. You should just hang in there and wait for the right time to go in.

Well it was stable for quite some time lol. Now it's spiraling downwards pretty quick with bottoms bring broken in a span of hours and taking the entire market with it. It's probably time to do some early christmas shopping for btc and alts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Arsedunn

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

Not. bitcoin is not a stable coin because every second there is always an increase or decrease depending on market demand. today is very unstable for the price of bitcoin because the price continues to decline in price
Well if it is atoning for you now, I believe you are on wrong path. You must be logical about your statement. Like this is very basic fact about bitcoin and you must have digested it very earlier.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

Stable coins are cryptos meant to hold a stable value. They are generally pegged to $1 USD. I think stable coin like USDT, TrueUSD, and USDC, other stable coins use different mechanics to keep their peg (for example Dai is backed by crypto assets).
Stunning

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

The current value is the good amount to buy and hold for long period of time, it will generate unexpected profit for sure because when the big investors starts to comeback the demand will increase and the value was also affected.
It is not unexpected profit,  we will do these investment aiming for a huge profit in return and that's what we all expecting to happen. 
Though the price of bitcoin isn't moving that high and fluctuations is not seen in few months but isn't the way it became stabilize.
Stability is very important for Bitcoin because it is the only thing that is going to be proved instrumental in attracting the good investors. But stability is determined by many factors and it takes time for all these factors to align In the same line to make the coin stable.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

Bitcoin is in the early phase of development and we should expect many incidents in the coming future so expecting stability from it is not a wise idea but at the same time, the trader and investor can capitalise this possibility of volatile behaviour in the market. I believe that we will see exponential growth in the user base in the coming years resulting in the growth of market capitalization, as well as the price of Bitcoin and I, don't see stability anywhere in this process.
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

There are a lot of stable coins now , almost in each exchange you can find one like Tusd or USDC , Since i use Binance I use TUSD as a second pair of bitcoin when i want to shield myself against violatities .
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

There's no stable coins, why you still keep looking coins with stable pattern because there's no profit with coin like that. Stable meaning sideways and patience is needed, for this coins you need very big money and hard disciplines to keep buy and hold even down trend keep running. Just be realistic trader/ investor and take challenge as your lesson.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

There are a lot of stable coins now , almost in each exchange you can find one like Tusd or USDC , Since i use Binance I use TUSD as a second pair of bitcoin when i want to shield myself against violatities .
That is a wise one and for those that understands this they makes money from the cryptocurrencies market either the market is going up or down.  We are at the time were cryptocurrencies market is highly volatile and shielding yourself from the volatility of the cryptocurrencies market is highly important. I see a lot of business and trading in cryptocurrencies market but few people understand that if you know how trade works you makes money on both bullish and bearish market.
Bitcoin is still very far of becoming a stable coins and currently we have many coins out there that keeps creating volatility in cryptocurrencies market.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

Bitcoin, if I don't think it's a stable coin, because bitcoin has always experienced a decline and an increase at any time, so bitcoin is a coin that has never been stable but Bitcoin has always experienced tremendous increases.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

I also see crypto tends to sideway and decrease slowly, is this still interesting to trade? trading profits are hard to come by this year and I will see until next year, if there is no change, goodbye crypto
tahozor

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:31:23 PM

I am sure that in the cryptocurrency exchange market, we are waiting for further ups and downs of the course, situations akin to financial bubbles, many cases of quick and unjustified enrichment and equally rapid and tragic ruin of people.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

No, not stable at all. If it stable or not experiencing so many changes it's better, but this now even cheaper than before whereas so many expect the price to soar again. Today's the market is so rude, in a matter of days prices fall hundreds of dollars.
embarrasstor

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:26:23 AM

I think we cannot regard the price is stable in price but on the investment purpose, currently there are stable coins, which stable coins means that to the coin is pegged with another stable assets, for example like the Tether(USDT) and basecoin are 1:1 with the USD, but they have a different working approaches.

I concern about the stability on price, so for me Bitcoin is not; understanding that Bitcoin has already got a mature development, it is more trust-worthy for the investment than most of the altcoins
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

No, not stable at all. If it stable or not experiencing so many changes it's better, but this now even cheaper than before whereas so many expect the price to soar again. Today's the market is so rude, in a matter of days prices fall hundreds of dollars.
too many drama that make bitcoin price moved extremely in market.as if this drama never finished.maybe we need long time to make bitcoin price recovered again atleast to around $10k.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:01:45 AM

There are times for Bitcoin down or up with high volatility but also will be any times for Bitcoin sideaway. The price of crypto move because trader doing transaction but sometines many trader need rest for this activity and the volume will be low and the price will stagnan.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: