Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I haven't merited some 0 merit members  (Read 843 times)
yodomaster

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

May I know about the updated ranking requirement in this forum?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10731

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:43:58 AM

<…>
You will normally find this sort of information on the Meta board. The thread you are looking for is the following: Enhanced newbie restrictions & requirements. In terms of ranking therefore, it affects you in terms of needing to obtain at least 1 Merit alongside >= 30 activity) to become a Jr. Member.

In addition, as you can see on the referenced link, you cannot have a signature nor a personal message until you do so (unless you decide to acquire a copper membership).
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

If you give me a merit you will change my life forever

Your life will change when you start making efforts to make contributions to the forum, not when you receive merit. Be interested in events in the crypto sphere, study the market, learn something new and share information with others. It`s these actions that will lead to a change in your life, as you replenish the treasury of your knowledge and begin to help others. Merit is more likely the reaction of other participants to your investment and contributory actions, it`s not a "life changer" by itself.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: