Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Brexit will impact bitcoin  (Read 498 times)
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:46:21 AM

i dont know that bitcoin will affected by brexit, in my opinion bitcoin wouldn't affected by brexit, but it just my opinion, maybe if you think that bitcoin will affected by brexit we dont know too, we need to see by our eyes is the brexit affect bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:59:45 PM

I think that decrease in confidence in fiat money and traditional financial system only increases interest in Bitcoin, as an asset that is higher than this conventional system. Those who have a surplus of euro will convert them into cryptocurrencies. A similar situation is observed in Venezuela, Turkey and Iran.
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

With the disagreement and  resignation of profilic members of the UK government

Though Significantly,I can't say or draw out what will be the case

Well, I believe that Brexit will result to shakes on the bitcoin crypto market flow

Then,Will the best deal for Britain affect the bitcoin market flow?

The impact on bitcoin you are going to detect when a big country is next to bankrupticy, no when a rich country move on a different economical law.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:15:01 AM

Well, I believe that Brexit will result to shakes on the bitcoin crypto market flow

I think it will not give much effect to bitcoin price. Brexit will effect to Poundsterling but for cryptomarket, its different market because crypto uncontrolled market. Maybe it give effect at first start but it will not last long
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:47:22 PM

Personally, I do not think that the Brexit will bring important consequences in the crypto market, because I remember that the day when it was announced that Great Britain chose to leave the European Community, all the markets of the world shuddered in a very disturbing way, but in the crypto market an absolute calm prevailed. That was the time to measure the possible relevance of this event in the behavior of bitcoin, but once again it became clear that the crypto economy moves in a different lane than conventional markets, so I have always insisted on the uselessness of applying conventional technical analysis in the crypto market.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

I don't think Brexit will have any impact on BTC or any other crypto now or in near future.
technosaviour

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

my view is Brexit will not affect bitcoin.

Now why do I think so ?
- First Bitcoin as per me is a world currency, this will help countries to trade without boundaries and sanctions
- UK has already shown positive approach to to BTC, and EU doesn't want to take any drastic step toward it.
- China being the most powerful country was not able to completely stop crypto trading

Bitcoin was designed to be not allowed to be controlled. Since it is still at a very early stage whales are able to manipulate it.
But it wont be long when everyone will want a piece of the cake, there by increasing the demand and resulting in Bitcoin dumped being Bitcoin brought and the lows are over.

Just think about the whale who wanted to manipulate the market.

So, the conclusion is there are a lot of things that affects Bitcoin and Brexit is definitely not one of them.

TechnoSaviour ▲▼ Crypto and Mining Channel ▲▼ https://www.youtube.com/c/technosaviour
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

Brexite will certainly have a certain influence. All economic and political activity affects currency and assets, so it will affect Bitcoin and altcoin.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

Brexite will certainly have a certain influence. All economic and political activity affects currency and assets, so it will affect Bitcoin and altcoin.

Brexit should not affect the cryptocurrency market. UK exit from EU is not directly related to cryptocurrencies. This situation may create problems for countries that are members of EU, because there will surely be some restrictions on trade or free flow of people.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

maybe BREXIT will be good for Bitcoin, maybe more british people will turn some attention to bitcoin when the sterling starts to slide.
maybe they have already?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

I think brexit news is quite old and it has no effect to bitcoin world.
But we hope someday britain will have his regulation for bitcoin so bitcoin will be accepted worldwide
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

There are nothing impact of brexit regulation where England country have choose for out from Europe, I think nothing have positive or negative effect from this situation and we ahve get stronger power to make bitcoin is up and higher price,
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

In the very worst case scenario (like EU-UK negotiations resulting in a huge negative economic and financial impact), GBP will plummet. Therefore many people could be buying Bitcoin and other cryptos as a form of a safe haven for their savings. Depending on the number of buyers and the value of their purchases, this could even start an uptrend.

Yet in general, it should not have any significant impact.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

what the difference that is happening in world. Bitcoin is not so liquid tool that it could be affected by different events.
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

It is unlikely that Bitcoin will somehow react to the UK's exit from the EU. After all, Brexit is not directly and indirectly related to Bitcoin. Bitcoin usually reacts to news from politics, if only they relate to it directly, such as limiting the use of Bitcoin in China, Bitcoin has reacted by lowering the price.

yesyoupump

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:58:49 AM

Brexit can affect crypto market only in the case big funds want to speculate about, reducing a lot sterlin value.
But this is not the case considering the actual crypto market status...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: